Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5rating 4.4242452
Overall Rating 1.969697/5rating 1.969697rating 1.969697rating 1.969697rating 1.969697

Dionna B.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Help
The lady who helped me when arriving made my day. She found out that I had additional insurance which paid for my repair. She went above and beyond to help me and I will forever be greatful. I had to wait from 8:45 am until 2:35 pm. I didnt mind one bit because of the excellent service I received. Thank you
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your valuable feedback and we appreciate hearing that our employees did a great job! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

James P.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Pacifico is the best
Dennis is great he takes really good care of his customer even gives you advice on how to care for your car. Dennis is the man
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Michael H.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy
You are treated like family!!!

IB
Idella B.
Elkins Park, PA
06/08/2019 Category: Service
great service
The service is great I appreciate the kindness I receive from the service department staff .

Ridley Park, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/08/2019 Category: Service
customer
no comments

Michael M.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Holly was fantastic! When I dropped my car off we realized it was going to be there for 4+ hours for inspection and 30k miles maintenance check. I had a 20 month toddler we me and Holly went above and beyond to help me get a rental car (no charge). She originally offered to Uber me there and back (I will take them up on this next time) all for FREE. Holly and the service team helped get the rental for me right away and helped my transfer what I needed from my vehicle. I can’t say enough about the staff and how friendly and helpful they were. They made the process supper fast and supper easy. I can’t thank them enough !

SI
Sherry I.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service advisor
Holly is the very best! So authentic! She deserves a bonus! Professional, caring understanding!

BC
Brenda C.
Ardmore, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Love the service
Love the service
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion on Pacifico! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

LF
Linda F.
Jupiter, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Holly
Excellent communication and service!

Garnet Valley, PA
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Another recall
This time around the service was much better. The only issue I had is the dealership would not give me a loaner car. This is the 3rd time I had bring my car in for a recall. This cost me a lot of time so I should be given a car since the service issues is not normal wear and tear on my car. It’s a manufacture issues.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

We sincerely apologize for your negative experience in our service department. We'd like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com. We look forward to hearing from you and earning back your business.

Debra C.
Sharon Hill, PA
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Dennis Golden
Excellent service for my 20 years of service with Hyundai
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for your great rating! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

ST
Sorim T.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Comfortable place to be
The staff is always willing to help and nice. They have wifi so I can always get work done while I wait for service. I just always feel that my vehicle is well checked when I go to them even for an oil change. But overall, they treat you with respect all the time.

VH

Professional
Excellent customer service

Sharon Hill, PA
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was courteous and the servicing was completed quickly

KA
Kevin A.
2012 Hyundai Azera
05/26/2019 Category: Service
They took care of the job that I came in for. / Headlight replacement.
After I had this job done, I have to go back to the dealership. I'm having problems with my transmission in reverse, my car is a 2012 /w 60500 miles on it. I have to return to the dealership, my sunroof has been giving me problems for some time. I had went to Falkner they just lubed the roof, it worked for a while. Now I have to pull it while it is engaged, toldly crazy. I no things happen but, I purchased this car the first year they redesign it. I'm ready to sell my car, move on, I'm to old for this.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

PC
Primrose C.
Media, PA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/26/2019 Category: Service
They began working on My car immediately. They have free Wi-Fi, free coffee, pretzels, water, and of course you can watch TV.
Great place
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Janet W.
East Lansdowne, PA
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
05/23/2019 Category: Service
employees
very helpful and considerate.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

05/23/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
I have never had a bad experience with the service department. Always efficient, pleasant and helpful
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019