Craig C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Very excellent place to purchase a vehicle 👍
Pacifico Hyundai always took good care of me and my family great courtesy.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you for your great rating! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

Cheltenham, PA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/08/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Owner
Pacifico Hyundai has always been a great place to take my car for repairs/maintenance checkups. The staff is always friendly and helpful.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

CT
Carole T.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Inspection with 24 month service check up
Each time I come in for service I find the staff polite and courteous. All maintenance performed in a timely manner. I am fully satisfied with the service I receive.

Daniel H.
King Of Prussia, PA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Happy customer
Bought a quality car here years and and continue to get quality care for Me and my car.

CR
Carlos R.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Polite and good service
Thanks for the great service
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/05/2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion on Pacifico! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

TD
Thomas D.
06/03/2020
Friendly, service conscious individuals.
They resolved all that needed to be fixed. It was a very good experience.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/03/2020

TD
Thomas D.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/03/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, and very service conscious
They were very good on taking care of my needs. I enjoy bringing my car to worked on when necessary. They resolved all my issues.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/03/2020

AN
Alessandro N.
06/02/2020 Category: Service
The service is good, but I have my doubts on the mechanics
Everybody is super friendly, but I have the feeling that the mechanics barely look at your car once it's brought in the back and not a lot of care goes toward addressing issues.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/02/2020

We sincerely apologize for your negative experience in our service department. We'd like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com. We look forward to hearing from you and earning back your business.

Tileania S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/01/2020 Category: Service
Unhappy
My unhappy review speaks for itself
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/02/2020

Michael M.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Always satisfied
I have always been satisfied with the work performed on my Hyundai. No complaints.

05/29/2020 Category: Service
Diamond Service
Excellent service. Quick and professional.Amanda was professional and knowledgeable. She kept me abreast of all the work being done to my car. I love my car. I love Pacifico Hyundai. Thank you
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your valuable feedback and we appreciate hearing that our employees did a great job! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

2012 Hyundai Accent
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Your appointment scheduling needs improvement.
I had no problem wit the service. My problem was in scheduling the appointment. I called the offie numerous times and each timeI went directly to voice mail asking me leave my name and telephone and the call would be returned. I did that but my call was not returned. I finally reached someone when I called in the a.m. and not the p.m. Not sure if I would recommend the business because of this problem. There should be third box--"unsure."
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

We’re sincerely sorry to hear you weren’t fully satisfied with your visit. We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance.

LR
Linda R.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Courtesy, friendliness, timeliness
Very friendly, courteous and the service took less time than I expected. Thanks.

2007 Hyundai Entourage