Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5rating 4.4242452
Overall Rating 1.969697/5rating 1.969697rating 1.969697rating 1.969697rating 1.969697

Lorrane S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/29/2019 Category: Service
6 months check up
Excellent customer service. Needed brakes and it was done in a very timely matter.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for your great rating! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/28/2019 Category: Service
great customer service
fast service and great customer service

04/27/2019 Category: Service
They helped when I diidn’t Have my registration card.
The service was great.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/26/2019 Category: Service
I like the service i get from pacifico hyundai. My service tec Dennis Golden is so knowledgeable and friendly. He listens and answers all my questions fully. I think Dennis is a great asset to Pacifico Hyundai.

MT
Maria T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
The wait was not over two hours and the pricing was great.

TC
Thomas C.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Got there, was taken promptly and got out quickly. They identified an issue so I was able to get it resolved during this visit.

Darlene B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/24/2019 Category: Service
I’ve been dealing with this dealership for several years and have never had a problem

Jane R.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Staff is always helpful and friendly, and I have never been disappointed with my service

BC
Brenda C.
Ardmore, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2019 Category: Service
The best service around always on time and wait is no go long

CR
Connie R.
Chadds Ford, PA
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
I am always able to get quick service on my vehicle.

GH
Grace H.
04/21/2019 Category: Service
My Pacifico Hyundai Family!!!
I always have a very good Experience when I visit Pacifico Hyundai. since 2002, I have been a loyal, highly satisfied customer. I Always receive Excellent Customer Service (Sales and Service and Parts Department.) I want to specifically acknowledge: Chris Harmer, Lamont Dean, Dennis Golden, and Arthur Hawkins, Rob, and Ariel, and Susan. They are always kind, genuinely concerned, Knowledgeable, Respectful, Hardworking, Dependable and Professional. I appreciate them All.

04/21/2019 Category: Service
makes you feel comfortable & you get great help with problem

Mary S.
It was ok
It was OK, better than expected

PV
Philip V.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
Staff were helpful, attentive and courteous.

AP
Allan P.
Media, PA
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Allan P
good
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Marcus Hook, PA
Satisfied
I came in for a problem on my car and I was informed & updated all the time. I was very impressed how swiftly the repairs were done & ready for me to get my back.

John D.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
04/17/2019 Category: Service
I’n Be Back:Again and Again and Again!
Great staff: personal, knowledgeable, courteous, helpful, inspire confidence.
Car repairs always done to perfection.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Pacifico is the greatest
I do not take my car anywhere but pacifico....I love my Hyundai and no one else touches my car since they are so knowledgeable. Thank you for taking good care of my car.

Charles C.

James C.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
04/14/2019 Category: Service
The People that I know who work there
I have good things to say about Pacifico.So keep up the good work & keep in touch.
Thanks