Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5rating 4.4242452
Overall Rating 1.969697/5rating 1.969697rating 1.969697rating 1.969697rating 1.969697

GA
GERARD A.
Norwood, PA
08/13/2014 Category: Service
Great service and timely execution of services. Clean facility and friendly customer service.
5 stars out of 5

BT
Bernard T.
2000 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
08/13/2014 Category: Service
Auto always repaired right.

TC
THERESA C.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/04/2014 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
The employees in the Hyundai service department were prompt, courteous and when there was a snafu with the Pacifico shuttle, they really went out of their way to ensure a happy customer.
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 08/05/2014

Theresa,

So sorry you had a problem with the shuttle but glad it was resolved!

YE
YVONNE E.
Sharon Hill, PA
07/31/2014 Category: Service
Staff
The staff are so very friendly and helpful.

Dennis W.
Yeadon, PA
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
07/28/2014 Category: Service
Excellent service!!! Number 1
Excellent service...Dennis and the staff are great!!!! ...took my vehicle right away, great ..

JOHN D.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/24/2014 Category: Service
oil change
My most recent oil change had me @ the dealership for over 2 hours. I really like Pacifico Hyundai but I fell like even the most basic services are least a half day visit.

CY
CHARLES Y.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/23/2014 Category: Service
Service Department
prompt service, friendly atmosphere, clear response to questions, pleasant surroundings
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 07/23/2014

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review Charles! If you ever have any more questions you need some clear responses to don't hesitate to call or email!

Della B.
Crum Lynne, PA
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
07/22/2014 Category: Service
car service
I was pleased with the service the kindness and the time it took to service my car, it was finished in no time but most of all the care thank you.

We are pleased that you are pleased Della!

VJ
VINCENT J.
Upper Chichester, PA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
07/17/2014 Category: Service
satisfied in philly
My experience with Pacific o hyundai was good
They were friendly and helpful

PS
PATRICIA S.
Pennsauken Township, NJ
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/12/2014 Category: Service
oil change
we live in NJ and drive in alot of traffic for service. No way should it take a 1 1/2 hours for a simple oil change

SV
SHARI V.
Glenolden, PA
2007 Hyundai Accent
07/12/2014 Category: Service
Just perfect, took my vehicle right away, and I love the service tech's, very friendly.
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 07/14/2014

Shari,

We super appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate even more that you had nice things to say. I am sure our service tech's love you too. We look forward to seeing you again!

SK
STEPHEN K.
Mantua Township, NJ
07/02/2014 Category: Service
Turned my frown upside down.
I dropped the car off after noticing oil drops in the driveway. I was heading out on a trip that weekend.

A leaking turbo line was repaired and my car was serviced..... My car was cleaned and ready to go by noon that day which was perfect.

Great service. You guys rock !!!!!

I'll see you next service.
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 07/02/2014

Thanks for the kind review Stephen! You Rock!

WM
WAYNE M.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/27/2014 Category: Service
friendly
Able to understand your bottom line
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/30/2014

Thank you for the kind review Wayne. If there is anything else we can ever do to help please don't hesitate to contact me and let me know.

Joseph D.
2013 HYUNDAI ACCENT
06/27/2014 Category: Service
Good service, nice people to deal with

SV
Stephen V.
2011 HYUNDAI ACCENT
06/26/2014 Category: Service
what happened!
My friend took his elantra the following week and they wanted to get him for around 900.00??? 3 new tires 18000 mi said they had bubbles and two were chewed from pot holes. we didn't find any bubbles or chewed tires. wheel alignment they said was off. car handles perfectly. tried to get us for cabin filter --- outrageous and something with the fuel injection system. A women sitting in the waiting room told my friend trhey tried to get her for the same things. A hook broke came out at the base in the back of the car which holds cargo net and said this would not be under the expensive yen year policy that we bought. they glued it but it won't be used. I ordered a paint touch up pen the week before and paid for it which my friend was to pick up and they had no record of the order. I had the order but 9 times tried to connect with someone and no results even left message but no one got back to me. Looks like pacific Hyundai is on its way out. We won't be going back and will not refer anyone

we now have to find another mechanic.

We are sorry you feel this way Stephen. Hyundai recommends a cabin filter every year or 15,000 miles. The interval for the air induction cleaning process is also every 15,000 miles. Also, your warranty company does not cover trim, but we are limited to the coverage noted in the policy. We did re-adhere it for you at no charge. The coverage on trim is out of our control. As far as the phone systems we have been having issues and are aware and trying to reslove them. Please let me know if you havn't recieved your paint yet. Thank you.

MARION W.
06/25/2014 Category: Service
The service was great.
The review was not too long. I did not feel pressured to participate.
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/26/2014

We are happy you didn't feel pressured. Thank you for taking the time to review us!

LR

FRED Q.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/12/2014 Category: Service
very good ammenaties
they treat you like your number one

WS
WILLIAM S.
06/09/2014 Category: Service
The service staff is very polite, knowledgeable, helpful and fast. I think the service staff and the waiting customers should have an updated work space and waiting area.
I think the staff is great! Very polite, knowledgeable, helpful and fast. I think the service staff and the waiting customers should have an updated work space and waiting area.

GR
GEOFFREY R.
Yardley, PA
06/04/2014 Category: Service
See Comments
The dealership totally misrepresented the additional warrantie that I purchased, stated that the warranties was a Hyundai product and when I received the documents no relationship to Hyundai the warrantie is from a company out of Florida with a P.O. Box Smells like B.S. and a scam. Buyer beware!!!!!!!