Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5rating 4.4242452
Overall Rating 1.969697/5rating 1.969697rating 1.969697rating 1.969697rating 1.969697

Joseph D.
2013 HYUNDAI ACCENT
06/27/2014 Category: Service
Good service, nice people to deal with

SV
Stephen V.
2011 HYUNDAI ACCENT
06/26/2014 Category: Service
what happened!
My friend took his elantra the following week and they wanted to get him for around 900.00??? 3 new tires 18000 mi said they had bubbles and two were chewed from pot holes. we didn't find any bubbles or chewed tires. wheel alignment they said was off. car handles perfectly. tried to get us for cabin filter --- outrageous and something with the fuel injection system. A women sitting in the waiting room told my friend trhey tried to get her for the same things. A hook broke came out at the base in the back of the car which holds cargo net and said this would not be under the expensive yen year policy that we bought. they glued it but it won't be used. I ordered a paint touch up pen the week before and paid for it which my friend was to pick up and they had no record of the order. I had the order but 9 times tried to connect with someone and no results even left message but no one got back to me. Looks like pacific Hyundai is on its way out. We won't be going back and will not refer anyone

we now have to find another mechanic.
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/30/2014

We are sorry you feel this way Stephen. Hyundai recommends a cabin filter every year or 15,000 miles. The interval for the air induction cleaning process is also every 15,000 miles. Also, your warranty company does not cover trim, but we are limited to the coverage noted in the policy. We did re-adhere it for you at no charge. The coverage on trim is out of our control. As far as the phone systems we have been having issues and are aware and trying to reslove them. Please let me know if you havn't recieved your paint yet. Thank you.

MARION W.
06/25/2014 Category: Service
The service was great.
The review was not too long. I did not feel pressured to participate.
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/26/2014

We are happy you didn't feel pressured. Thank you for taking the time to review us!

LR

FRED Q.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/12/2014 Category: Service
very good ammenaties
they treat you like your number one

WS
WILLIAM S.
06/09/2014 Category: Service
The service staff is very polite, knowledgeable, helpful and fast. I think the service staff and the waiting customers should have an updated work space and waiting area.
I think the staff is great! Very polite, knowledgeable, helpful and fast. I think the service staff and the waiting customers should have an updated work space and waiting area.

GR
GEOFFREY R.
Yardley, PA
06/04/2014 Category: Service
See Comments
The dealership totally misrepresented the additional warrantie that I purchased, stated that the warranties was a Hyundai product and when I received the documents no relationship to Hyundai the warrantie is from a company out of Florida with a P.O. Box Smells like B.S. and a scam. Buyer beware!!!!!!!

JESSICA D.
Greenwich Township, NJ
05/30/2014 Category: Service
GO TEAM PACIFICO !!!!!!!
AWESOME STAFF.
SEAMED TO WORK TOGETHER AS ONE.

FAST SERVICE AND A DOOR ADJUSTMENT AND I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE AN APPOINTMENT.

C'YA SOON.

Great service done quickly

Sereta C.
05/30/2014
Mr. Gregory Glascoe a great sales person
I went to your dealership looking to buy a Hyundai Tucson but was not really sure if I was going to get it that day or from here. Mr. Glascoe made my mind up for me. I am kind of a hard person to convince to buy anything and he did it in one day. The Tucson drives beautifully.

FC
Felicia C.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/23/2014 Category: Service
I didn't have to spend my whole day in there!!!
I went in for an oil change, state inspection and brakes. A few hours, a cpl of pretzels and a discount later I was on my way!! Everett n Dennis are the best!!!
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/27/2014

Hope you enjoyed the pretzels! Happy to hear we could get you in and out in a reasonable amount of time. Thank you for the positive feedback!

FG
Frank G.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/22/2014 Category: Service
Quick and Easy
It was very easy to make an appointment for service at Pacifico Hyundai. All I had to do was go online and write in a date and time. I received a quick followup email and I was good to go. The waiting room was clean and spacious with reading material and a big screen TV.
The reps were fast and friendly. All in all a great experience for taking my car in for an inspection.
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/22/2014

I am so glad making your appointment was as easy as we aim for it to be! Please do not hesitate to let me know if there is anything that we can ever do to make your experiences here even better!

KD
KEVIN D.
Havertown, PA
05/06/2014 Category: Service
5 Star Service at Pacifico
I buy my cars at Pacifico because of the excellent service I receive from Cliff, Dennis and the entire staff
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/07/2014

Thank you Kevin! If there is anything else we can ever do to continue to make our service meet your expectations please let me know!

Dennis W.
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
04/11/2014 Category: Service
No#1 overall
Fast!!! Great Deals, Great People and Great services!!!!

Charles M.
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/11/2014 Category: Service
The People
They absolutely bent over backwards to repair my vehicle, Dennis Golden in Hyundia service is the best.

RITA S.
PA
04/09/2014 Category: Service
nice and efficient people
The best dealership I ever went to

Margot S.
Folcroft, PA
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
04/09/2014 Category: Service
friendly, fast.
I would recommend this dealer and service. they do not pressure you and service dept is friendly and fast.
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 04/09/2014

Margot!

That means a lot that you would recommend us to your family and friends! We strive to be low pressure, fast, and friendly and are glad you had a good experience in our service department! Thanks again for the review!

NT
Natalie T.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/01/2014 Category: Service
great service
the service was quick, the staff was polite, attentive and thorough.

Natalie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate it! If you ever have any questions comments or concerns please let me know!

Latoya S.
Upper Darby, PA
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/29/2014 Category: Service
I got a lemon
I only had my car for a year and since I brought it, an average of every month for 12 month I had to take my car to she shop because it was something wrong with it. Not happy. I'm stuck with a useless car. And my previous car was useless that I traded in, so I thought my next car my Sonata would have been better, but it's not. The service there is horrible, I will make an appointment to get it service, when I get there the ppl will identify the problem, then say I have to bring it back to get service make another appointment. I told them no a bunch of time, I work and live on the other side of town, I can not keep riding over here I made an appointment for today therefore it needs to get fix today, then another time they had my car for 3 day, an when I looked at my work order, because I had a lot of concerns, in the comments on my work order say due to time restrictions could not identify the problem, but car seems to drive fine. I hate my car I hate dealerships, everyone out to make the consumer pay out money, it is ridiculous. I'm so fed up with everyone. I wish I could give no stars.

KJ
KURIAKOSE J.
Upper Darby, PA
03/24/2014 Category: Service
Worst Dealership ever
worst dealeership ever. They sell more cars than they can handle to take care. Month long wait to get an appointment. I love the car but the service here is horrible..