Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5rating 4.4242452
Overall Rating 1.969697/5rating 1.969697rating 1.969697rating 1.969697rating 1.969697

Joesph B.
02/21/2017 Category: Service
It's close to me where I live
I had to wait at least 2 hours to get my credit approved.
Glen K., Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 02/21/2017

Hello Mr. Baratta,

It was great to speak to you today.

Once again thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

I reviewed your service visit paperwork and I see your maintenance service was done at no charge. The only charges you incurred was to replace the four burnt out bulbs. Both of the license plate bulbs were replaced. The passenger side and drivers side rear side marker bulbs were replaced.

I do apologize that my sales team did not follow up after the sale.

While I hope your Hyundai Elantra gives you many years of "Happy Motoring", if you ever have an issue with your vehicle's operation my service team will be your point of contact.

If you ever have an issue or if you feel you need my assistance, please reach out to me directly at one of the contacts listed below. If we have a problem, I want to know about it. We can't fix what we aren't aware of.

Hyundai will be sending you a second survey. This is a standard operating procedure whenever a survey score is returned with a score of 3 stars or below.

I hope  your having a GREAT DAY.

Service Directgor
215-365-0300 ex #324

PE
Patricia E.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/10/2017 Category: Service
Would shop for a car but not repairs
Like the people and the service but the prices are too high
Glen K., Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 01/10/2017

Hello Mr. Ehnow,

Thank you for taking the time to complete and return our survey. We greatly value your feedback and opinion.

I know we spoke after you paid your repair bill. I remember reviewing the pricing on the repairs that were completed on your vehicle. I remember after our conversation I granted you a $100.00 in house credit to be used any way you wanted.

In reviewing your invoice I see we covered a lot of ground. We had to replace the brakes, install a new brake caliper, complete the emissions inspection, complete the Penn DOT safety inspection and replace a leaking rear shock absorber. I see we used after market parts for the shock absorber and caliper to save you some money over the original equipment parts.

I completely understand that your final bill was $1100.00 and that is a LOT of money. I feel my staff did attempt to soften the blow of a very deep and expensive repair.

I hope we continue our relationship and continue to be your service center. We strive satisfy your vehicle needs in a fair and friendly manor.

I have attempted to contact you via phone. If you wish to discuss this further, please contact me at one of the point of contacts listed below.

WG
William G.
12/07/2016 Category: Service
Looks like the dealership is under staffed
Tool over 2 hours for just a simple OIL CHANGE and tire rotation
Glen K., Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/07/2016

Hello Mr. Giangrante,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

I grew concerned when I saw you stated your service visit took over 2 hours. I am confused after investigating and seeing the open time of your repair order was 8:19am and closed out at 9:14am. If something held you up for two hours, I agree that is not good time management. I need to know where we failed.

I attempted to call you today but the number we have on file is not operating. Please reach out to me at one of the point of contacts listed below.

Dennis C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/30/2016 Category: Service
Close location and Friendly Manager Dennis Golden.
Techs need to be more thorough when checking fluids and other items.
Glen K., Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/02/2016

Hello Mr. Cocco,

It was great to speak to you today.

Once again I must apologize to you in regards to not topping off the windshield washer fluid. While they are human, this is not the norm with our technical staff.

I was glad to hear that the cooling fan has been operating as intended. If this condition does flair up, bring it in as soon as possible. I will cover alternative transportation during the diagnostic time period.

Thank you for the feedback. While it was not a 5 star score that I like seeing. If we miss something, I need to know about it.

Have a great weekend.

215-3655-0300 ex 324

TR
TYRONE R.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2016 Category: Service
I'm treated with great respect and very warm regards.
I just can't understand why the car needs so many repairs!
Glen K., Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 11/17/2016

Good morning Mr. Reed,

Dennis told me you were coming in this morning.

I am looking forward to resolving this issue ASAP.

EN
Edward N.
2015 Hyundai Accent
11/03/2016 Category: Service
internet access
Waiting time could be better .. ..
Glen K., Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 11/05/2016

Hello Mr. Nobel,

Good afternoon sir. I have tried calling you several times over the past couple of days. I wanted to discuss your recent service and repair visit.

I reviewed your repair invoice from your recent service and repair visit. I hope your brake pedal condition has been taken care of and your vehicle is now operating as intended. I understand it was a few hours to diagnose and repair this condition. I apologize for the amount of time it took but if the condition is corrected and now operating I do feel it was time well spent.

I understand time is priceless and we never seam to have enough of it.

Hyundai will be sending you a second survey. This is a standard operating procedure with any survey being returned with a score of a 3 or lower.

If you would like to discuss this further or if you ever have an issue that requires my attention or assistance, please reach out to me directly at one of the listed contact points listed below.

CP
Carl P.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/18/2016 Category: Service
Warranty issues
Warranty issues resolved and communication between Hyundai, Pacifico Hyundai and I was quick and addressed in a timely manner. No issue with the car care services that I needed. Oil change, tire rotation and in cabin filter change performed in a relative short amount of time.

10/18/2016 Category: Service
Warranty issues.
Typically im.satisfied with this particular dealership, but I'll most likely be going to another for my vehicle service needs.
Glen K., Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 10/20/2016

Hello Mr. Pray,

It was GREAT to speak to you today.

I was happy to inform you that our goodwill request was accepted.

I have the part ordered and we will be in touch with you as soon as it is in our hands.

As we discussed,  Hyundai will be sending you a second survey. This is a standard procedure with any original survey that scores 3 stars or below.

We will be in touch as soon as the needed sensor arrives. If you have any questions or need to contact me, please one of the point of contacts listed below.

Jennifer S.
Washington Township, NJ
10/05/2016 Category: Service
Re-review
I received a call from the dealership and we discussed what they did to service my car. I was informed that they would refund me the $97 charge to look and my vehicle. I was surprised that they would do that but definitely appreciated it.

10/05/2016 Category: Service
Car issue
I dropped my car off Monday after work because it was having issues starting up. I didn't hear anything from the dealership so I had to call them around 3:00 on Tuesday and told they hadn't worked on it yet. Called me back after 4 to say they were going to run tests on it and keep it overnight. Called back Wednesday around 2 and told they didn't know why i was having issues, it started up fine for them and that I could pick it up that night. $97 later for them to tell me basically nothing and be without my car for pretty much 2 days was pretty inconvenient.
Glen K., Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 10/08/2016

Hello Miss Power,

It was great to have the chance to speak to you today.

As we discussed I will process the refund check from this visit on Monday. I will send it out as soon as it is in my hand.

Also as we discussed I have attached Hyundai's roadside assistance telephone number. 1-800-633-5151

Hopefully your vehicle will continue to operate as intended but if the sporadic no start condition returns, please have roadside tow it in so we can address the concern.

As I informed you, Hyundai will be sending you a second survey due to the first being a 3 star score. This is a standard procedure on all scores a 3 or lower.

If you ever need my assistance or attention, please reach out to me at one of the contact points listed below.

Have a great weekend.

TH
Trevor H.
08/04/2016 Category: Service
Less than perfect
see previous comment
Glen K., Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 08/22/2016

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

I appreciate your feedback and I will be in contact with my staff in regards to your spare tire and trunk not being restored to normal conditions.

As a standard operating procedure, Hyundai will be sending you a second survey as they do with any survey scoring a 3 star or lower score.

Pacifico Auto group

06/29/2016 Category: Service
Okay
Okay Service.
Glen K., Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/29/2016

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We do appreciate your feed back.

It was nice to talk to you you today. I was happy to hear your service visit went well with us.

As we discussed today you will be receiving a second survey as a standard procedure.

Thank you for taking my call today and if you ever need my assistance, reach out to me directly.

Willingboro, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2016 Category: Service
oustanding customer service
would have given 6 stars if possible...thank you pacifico for caring about your customers....

06/10/2016 Category: Service
prompt service and friendly staff
oil change was fast but no car wash service. 🙁
Glen K., Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/10/2016

Hello Mr. Batista,

It was nice to have the chance to talk today.

As we discussed I do apologize for the mix up with our car wash service. Our policy is to give every service customer a voucher for a free car wash. This voucher would have been a green certificate attached to your service invoice.

I also must thank you for preventing an issue in returning the phantom key.

I have placed a note under your service file for your next oil service to be done for you at no charge.

As I told you, you will receive a second sure critic survey as a standard operating procedure after receiving a score of a 3 or lower.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

James S.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/06/2016 Category: Service
I just wrote an explanation on an earlier page
Check my extended comments on the previous page
Glen K., Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/30/2016

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We do appreciate you feedback and comments.

I apologize that we were not able to trace the cause on the clicking noise from your audio system. I have interviewed the technician who serviced your vehicle. He informed me he was unable to duplicate your concern.

If this is an intermittent condition, we need to be able to replicate the noise and condition so we can diagnose the cause and report it to your warranty company to check on coverage.

While Hyundai does offer a rental program as alternative transportation, your radio concern is not covered by Hyundai due to being out of the 3 year or 36,000 mile audio system coverage warranty.

If we can get the condition to happen, we will be able to trace the cause and check on coverage with your expended service contract company.

We are more than willing to take another look at it with you to attempt to get to the root cause of this condition. Let me know when you are able to bring the vehicle in.

215-365-0300

James S.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
03/14/2016 Category: Service
the mustard pretzels LOL !!!!
cool !!
Glen K., Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/14/2016

Hello mr Simon.

I tried to reach out to you via the phone today but could not get through.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the valuable feedback.

I am sorry to hear of your average visit with us.

My desk staff does not have access to customer's service contracts due to the face their is too many different types of contracts available to our customers. My staff is trained to report the technician's findings to the warranty administrator who is responsible to apply our findings against your contract.

This is the most accurate way of finding what is and is not covered.

My apologies if their was a delay in getting you the answer of coverage for your vehicle. I understand you are going to return to have the transmission leak addressed under your service contract, correct?

If you would rather discuss this over the phone, just call me.

ADAMA S.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2015 Category: Service
Need knowledgeable maintenance personals/respect the rights of all.
Test drive is to identify and repair problem on vehicle before allowing customer take delivery of said vehicle and not to allow customer take away damage vehicle under the pretends of solving the problem later and expects him or her to be happy.

RAYMOND C.
Drexel Hill, PA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/23/2015 Category: Service
alignment fix/ other
alignment still seems off and sticker removal wasn't initially taken care of.

JOHN D.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/24/2014 Category: Service
oil change
My most recent oil change had me @ the dealership for over 2 hours. I really like Pacifico Hyundai but I fell like even the most basic services are least a half day visit.