CP
Christina P.
10/21/2016
They don't take advantage of you.
Love the way they treat you. Don't take advantage of you.

BE
Bob E.
Nissan Sentra
10/18/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Tony. He said they did a great job.

KF
Katie F.
Oldsmobile Alero
10/15/2016 Category: Service
Katie said she had a good overall experience.

Riley W.
10/11/2016
Place was nice and up to date equipment . Nick was a nice guy to top it off. He went out the way to make sure my car was fixed right!

RK
Roger K.
10/11/2016 Category: Service
Roger said the business provided a good service and has low prices.

Riley W.
10/05/2016
Above and Beyond
I went in asking for a tire alignment. After my tires were aligned, the problem persisted. Nick Padron worked with me over the next week, going well out of his way to talk to me repeatedly on the phone, go on a ride-along with me, and take my vehicle to another shop for a second opinion. He maintained the utmost respect and offered to show me, in person, what he'd done with my car and always ensured I was in the loop and on-board with the steps we were taking. We figured out what was wrong and got it fixed and he only ended up charging me for the original alignment, although I had taken up much more of his time. I would give Nick and his business 10 stars if I could. I will be taking my business there in the future.

Lee M.
Perry, KS
10/01/2016
Great service, friendly and thorough.
I've been using Padron for a couple of years now, for both regular maintenance and needed service. Nick and his crew have consistently provided friendly, courteous and timely service, with no surprises. They are thorough and give helpful information and feedback on conditions and needs of my vehicle.

Julia A.
Chrysler Pacifica
09/29/2016 Category: Service
Julia said it was good and great. They are nice, they are a locally owned business and a very nice staff. Their prices are good and she would return.

JO
John O.
GMC Yukon
09/26/2016 Category: Service
John said the business provides good service.

MF
Mike F.
Buick Century
09/22/2016 Category: Service
Mike said they are honest and do very good work.

Christy C.
09/13/2016 Category: Service
Christy said the business took care of her.

TH
Tamara H.
Pontiac Vibe
09/13/2016 Category: Service
Tamara said this business has good customer service.

Jerahn M.
09/13/2016 Category: Service
Jerahn said this business had him in and out. They are a great business.

CN
Chris N.
Tecumseh, KS
Pontiac GTO
09/13/2016 Category: Service
Chris said the business was quick, and provided good service. He mentioned he will be back, and appreciates them.

CT
Christina T.
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Christina said this business has good customer service.