RT
Richard T.
Toyota Pickup
11/19/2016
Honesty, integrity and friendliness.
I have been a Panacea customer for many years and have always been pleased with the quality of their work and Steve's efforts to actually save me money.

Jim L.
Ferndale, WA
Ford Excursion
11/18/2016 Category: Service
Jim said he was very happy with the good service. The employees are good people.

PR
Peggy R.
Chevrolet Silverado
11/17/2016
We love Panacea!!
We have been going to Panacea for over 20years, we are always happy with the great service and the professional attitude we receive from Steve and the technicians.

Honest, competant, caring business.
I wouldn't take our cars any where else!

MV
Matt V.
11/14/2016
Car Repair
You folks did a great job of giving me a quick, accurate estimate and description of the work needed. You did the needed work quickly and thoroughly. I appreciate your attempt to save me money and reuse parts that might not need replacing.

GK
Greg K.
11/12/2016 Category: Service
Greg said he is very satisfied with the work this business does.

Christian C.
Chevrolet Silverado
11/08/2016
Outstanding
Excellent, reliable, and honest service

HH
Helen H.
11/03/2016
Speedy service and honest advice
They did a great job getting us in quickly to have our car looked at. They gave us a thorough explanation of what was wrong with our car, listed several options and gave us realistic advice on how to proceed.

Debra B.
11/01/2016
Not out to getcha
Steve treats the vehicle as if his own and makes wise recommendations accordingly.

SO
Sabine O.
Blaine, WA
Volkswagen Jetta
10/31/2016
Knowledgeable and helpful as always!
Every time I brought any of my vehicles to panacea I feet confident that the job was done right. Thank you for your time and patience with me, answering all of my many questions. I will be back!

Matt B.
Mazda GLC
10/28/2016
On time and on budget
I had a good idea what my cars problem was, but Steve gave me an estimate and we work out a time. He completed the task on time and on budget.

AH
Allison H.
Subaru Legacy
10/28/2016 Category: Service
Allison said it was really good and they were quick.

LP
Leslie P.
Scion tC
10/27/2016
Friendly and competant service.
Usually can get the vehicle in with short notice. Always receive a call if addition work is needed so there are no surprises when picking up vehicle after service is done.

BK
Brittany K.
Dodge Stratus
10/26/2016 Category: Service
Brittany said this business was nice and quick.

Don B.
Isuzu Rodeo
10/23/2016
every one--I,ve always been treated well by everyone employed their

Lee B.
Dodge Caravan
10/22/2016 Category: Service
Lee said Steve was helpful and informative. The staff at this business is friendly.

John B.
10/21/2016
5000 mile service
Just the usual excellent service.

CV
Chris V.
10/18/2016
Best Mechanic
We have been taking our vehicles here for over 8 years. He is honest, trustworthy and very good. He gets the job done quickly and also prioritizes what needs to be done now and what can wait for later. He doesn't pressure you into doing more than you can afford at one time.

SK
Steve K.
10/13/2016 Category: Service
Steve said the business did a fine job.

MT
Mike T.
Washington
10/07/2016 Category: Service
Mike said he could have gotten him for a lot more money but he did not. He had a fair price and lower prices than other facilities.

Jani S.
Mitsubishi Mirage
10/07/2016 Category: Service
Jani said this is a good local business that gave her the best prices.