DE
Dave E.
Volvo S70
12/19/2019
Always great!
Always such a good experience with Steve and Evan. Plus....Chris solved my ignition problem that has bugged me for months. I’m elated!

Doug M.
12/17/2019
Honest service
I have had issues with car service at some shops but NEVER with Panacea. The guys are honest and they have never charged me with parts or service that aren't timely or needed. They communicate with me promptly, clearly, and thoroughly.
Highest recommendation!

John H.
12/16/2019
Quick!
I always appreciate Panacea’s quick service and fair prices. Almost always have my vehicle back the same day.

Terri M.
12/10/2019
Honest, professional, knowledgeable
Steve and fellow mechanics are always professional and thorough. I've been taking cars to them for service and repairs for years and have always been satisfied with the results. They even solved a problem that the dealership couldn't figure out. I'll always take my vehicles to Panacea for services.

12/10/2019
Savings and Safety number one
Steve and the guys addressed our headlight concerns and repaired the finish without us having to replace the front headlights, saved a bunch thanks guys

TC
Tom C.
Honda Civic Si
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Tom said he has been very satisfied with his experiences at this business. He stated the staff is honest, helpful and very attentive.

Larry B.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Larry said he would recommend this business for service.

Amy S.
Maple Falls, WA
GMC Acadia
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Amy said the employees were wonderful, went above and beyond, gave it their all and did a wonderful job. She noticed they got excited when they figured out what the problem was and she did not give them an easy one to work with.

IS
Iqbal S.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Iqbal said the service was very good.

Dave W.
11/18/2019
As usual
Excellent as always. Thanks gents.

GS
Geneva S.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Geneva said this business is fast and courteous. The facility gave her a quote up front and stuck to it.

Britton H.
Volkswagen Golf
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Britton said the staff had great customer service skills. He stated the front desk staff member and technician were both very informative and helpful.

Blaine, WA
11/07/2019
Easy to work with
We are always able to get out vehicles in for repairs when we need them. The staff at Panacea are easy to work with. We highly recommend this business.

CV
Craig V.
11/06/2019
Thank you!
Quick to serve our needs! I had my car acting up again and these guys helped instantly! They educated us on future needs, but didn’t try to over sell something. Great family business and trustworthy. My only wish would be that they would tell me to buy a new car! But I love my car! LOL! Great guys!!!

David B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/05/2019
Oil Change
This one was just a routine oil change. Done well at a fair price, as usual.