Juliana B.
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Juliana said the service was great.

Jordan S.
Volvo XC90
02/24/2018
Great Mechanic
I recommend the Panacea for all your car servicing needs. I was just telling my wife how fortunate we are to have a mechanic who we can trust so well to take care of our cars and do so with such integrity. If you need a mechanic, look no further.

Bill B.
02/22/2018
Deliver what is promised
Great service. Appointment made for oil change while I waited. When I arrived Steve was ready, car was on the hoist oil was changed and 12. Point Checks completed. Then I was on my way. I shall come back again

Janet S.
02/22/2018
Trustworthy, pleasant people to work with
I have been taking my vehicles to Panacea for several years now; they are pleasant to work with, and put up with my questions patiently. The work is well done.

KK
Kristie K.
02/17/2018 Category: Service
Kristie said the service was very good.

Josh K.
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Josh said this business is always great. They are really nice. They have reasonable prices and quotes.

BF
Bob F.
Deming, WA
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the service was excellent.

KI
Kelly I.
Dodge Durango
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said that he's used the business for years and the staff do a good job for him. They're very conscientious and he appreciates their work.

RT
Ron T.
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Ron said the service was good.

CR
Colin R.
Lynden, WA
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Colin said the business provided really good service. Steve was nice and reasonable. His vehicle was repaired within the day.

SR
SHERM R.
02/08/2018
Honest & Dependable service
Having dependable service for the car we planned to drive for many years was the reason we chose Panacea. Satisfaction has been the reason we always return.

SR
Sherman R.
Buick LeSabre
02/06/2018
Good, honest service
I have appreciated the service I have received during the past years. I know I can trust their appraisal of the problem & the repair will be dne correctly.

ES
Earl S.
Nissan Murano
01/30/2018
Thanks Panacea!
Our car broke down over the weekend and Steve got me in on the spur of the moment Monday morning even though they were busy and got things fixed up for us. You can always count on the guys at Panacea to do quality work without trying to push you into repairs that are not needed. Thanks again!

Jessica H.
Toyota Camry Solara
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said the staff takes very good care of her, and she appreciates this a lot.

Jim S.
Lexus ES 300
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the interface he had with the staff at this business was very, very good. He appreciated that they did all that they were supposed to do. They did a nice job servicing his vehicle.

ND
Nathaniel D.
Ferndale, WA
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Nathaniel said the business provides great customer service. They followed up with him before and after the service, itself. He stated the business is good with the payments, and the pricing was right.

Scott H.

Paul C.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/21/2018
Honest, fast, professional.
This was just a battery replacement. The job was done quickly. I feel I can trust Steve's service.

RV
Rebecca V.
Ferndale, WA
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Rebecca said she was happy with the service and the staff members are trustworthy.

PR
Paul R.
Maple Falls, WA
01/14/2018
2001 Toyota corola brake job
Thank you for your excellent diagnosis & repair of my brakes.
You folks have always been there when our family has needed you!
Keep up the god work!