DK
Derek K.
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Derek said the service was the best, fixed everything that needed fixed and had good communication.

CR
Carol R.
05/31/2020
Best shop in town!
I've been in and around auto repair shops for 45yrs. I've gone thru several here in Whatcom County over the past 30yrs, looking for one that focuses on diagnosis instead of parts replacement. Big shops, small shops, dealerships - after the first few visits, I would realize they were not what I was looking for...
until last year.
These guys were within walking distance, so I thought I would give them a try. I checked out their website, they SOUNDED good, but the proof is in the pudding, right?
This is my 3rd experience with Evan and Steve at The Panacea, and I am more impressed with each visit.
Oh BTW, I'm a +60yo woman, they always treat me as a peer. So if you're looking for skilled, honest and reasonably priced service and repairs w/o the BS, this should be your go-to shop.

Carol R.

Jennifer B.
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Jennifer said the staff provided an excellent service, the communication was great and they called within the hour to update her of the status of the service.

Amanda S.
05/29/2020
Honesty... Compassion... Professionalism
We have never been happier with anyone else. Your staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They broke everything down and explained it for us. We will keep coming back here for the life of our Subaru and again when we upgrade to a newer vehicle.

Chris S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/27/2020
Always impressed
Once again Panacea hits the mark. They never fail to impress with their professionalism.

Drew G.
Honda Element
05/21/2020
Convenient, Consistent & Courteous
Steve and his team continue to take great care of our family by providing top-notch service. Thanks again for being a local business we trust will keep our cars safe and running for years to come.

05/15/2020
Never had an issue here!
I’m mechanic savvy enough to know when I’m treated right on my car repairs and maintenance.
I have American, German and a Subaru cars.
Always treated like family at Panacea. Thank you Steve and crew,
For many years of optimum service and satisfaction!

JY
Joel Y.
Ford Expedition
05/13/2020
Always fair priced and professional,
Always attending to details
and observant of future issues before they arise with honest evaluation.
Makes my life easier knowing
I can rely on an excellent team of mechanics.
Thanks Panacea!

Chevrolet Pickup
05/12/2020
Excellent services!
Friendly fast and very efficient service. Reasonable charges.

Joe M.
GMC Yukon XL
05/08/2020
Best auto service in Bellingham.
We discovered Panacea through a friends recommendation and we are very glad we found them. Everyone working there is professional and extremely nice and I feel they are as honest as can be found in the auto repair business. Thanks Steve for all the great work on my car and my wife’s and daughters.

PR
Peggy R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/06/2020
oil Change, bulb replace, road check for trip
Professional and reliable

Ferndale, WA
Volkswagen Tiguan
05/02/2020
Awesome service!
I appreciated their complete honesty and thorough inspection. Very trustworthy and I would highly recommend their services to anyone. I appreciate knowing that I can 100% count on them to give me accurate details and provide high quality of work.

Joyce L.
Ford Edge
04/30/2020
Excellent prompt friendly service
They are always so prompt and friendly when I need service.! Extremely satisfied!!

MK
Michael K.
Kia Soul
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Michael said they have always been quick, they did everything that needed to be done, and he is very happy with their service