CD
Crystal D.
Honda Ridgeline
12/11/2017
Best Auto Mechanics Ever.
I always leave feeling like everything has been looked over and I am good until my next service. I appreciate the honesty and integrity, and I am always confident in the care my auto receives. Thank you so much, you have my loyalty for as long as I live in this area.

Doug M.
12/11/2017
Our valued mechanic
We have been customers for several decades. We have had half a dozen vehicles faithfully serviced by Steve and his associates at the Panacea. We are confident that they will do what is necessary to repair and maintain the vehicles. One thing we really appreciate is their honesty. Certain dealers in town will often recommend service or repair that is not necessary (brake work, etc.). On the other hand, Steve will never do work that isn't timely, nor will he NOT do repairs that are needed. But first he will call us to discuss any problems found and will suggest solutions.
The BEST!

PB
Phyllis B.
12/03/2017
HIGH QUALITY PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
Steve and his team provide excellent serviced with a prompt turn around time. I especially appreciate the "heads up" regarding the need for a brake job at my next service interval. Setting expectations is especially important for us on a fixed income. Thanks!

PR
Peggy R.
11/27/2017
We have taking our cars to Panacea for years, we know that we can expect to receive honest, fair, competent service.
Steve and the technicians are great, I wouldn't take my car any where else!

TR
Tony R.
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Angie. She said the employees were easy to work with. They communicated well. The work was done quickly.

GW
Garrett W.
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Garrett said the employees provided amazing customer service. Steve was great to work with. The service was good. He did not understand the high price for the service.

KG
Kim G.
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Kim said Steve was really honest and forthright in communicating the diagnosis of her vehicle. He communicated clearly and the diagnosis was done in a timely manner.

Christina M.
Deming, WA
Mercury Milan
11/14/2017
I Love Panacea!
Panacea is the best auto repair business in the world. Steve and crew are so honest, friendly efficient and fair. They do a great job and always give me great information about my cars. I travel over 60 miles just so I can take both my cars to get serviced by Panacea. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs a better auto repair establishment in their lives.

KG
Kevin G.
Ferndale, WA
Kia Sportage
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Kevin said this business got the work done quickly and correctly.

RP
Rich P.
Ferndale, WA
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Rich said Steve is a great guy. He is nice and he does a great job of explaining the repairs. He's thorough.

DJ
Derk J.
Sedro Woolley, WA
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Nicky. She said she is happy with the service from the business.

SK
Shawn K.
Kia Sedona
11/03/2017 Category: Service
Shawn said the mechanics here do a good job in a timely manor

CG
Chuck G.
Acme, WA
11/02/2017 Category: Service
Chuck said he highly recommends this business. They have the best mechanics in town.

BF
Bob F.
Deming, WA
Honda Civic Si
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Bob said the mechanic is good at what he does.

Jessica H.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Jessica said the staff treated her really well. They informed her of products for her vehicle. She would recommend this business.

AO
Anthony O.
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Anthony said Steve is great and he trusts him. He is honest, efficient and completed the repair ahead of time.

Dan W.
Scion xB
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Dan said the service was great

Jeremy K.
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Jeremy said this business did a great job. They were really nice and they worked with him 100 percent. They didn't charge him for vehicle storage and they fixed what he needed. He wanted to let them know to keep up the good work.

Mike G.
10/19/2017
Integrity and workmanship
I can rely on their workmanship and appreciated their integrity. When I ask them to inspected my vehicle while it is being repaired or serviced. I know they will honestly tell me if there is anything that might need repair or replacement. I have worked on my own vehicles for many years, and have confidence in their work and the honesty of Steve and his mechanics .

Krista S.
10/11/2017
Efficient, straightforward and properly done!
I have trusted Panacea with my Toyotas for years. I never doubt when they do the work it will be done properly and ethically (I don’t feel that way about our Toyota dealer!). Even when maintenance could have been covered by our dealer I chose to pay to take it to Panacea for the work knowing it would be done right. 😉