09/10/2019
Fantastic personal & knowledgeable
... and did I say fast? Great experience, really recommend for honest and straightforward car care. Of course, don't act on this right away, they'll get too busy for me :).

ET
Eileen T.
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Eileen said the employees were courteous, got her in promptly, and took the time to look at the vehicle. The price was reasonable and the problem is fixed.

Stanley W.
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Stanley said that they were quick to see him once he called. They explained what was wrong and how to prevent it in the future. They were timely and kind.

PB
Paul B.
Hyundai Accent
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Paul said that they didn't fix anything wrong. They checked out the vehicle and they did a good job. He has only been there one time.

CV
Craig V.
08/29/2019
??! Thanks for your service!
Great people to work with! Honest, quick service and good pricing. I read other reviews from people I recognize and trust and they had great things to say about them. I will continue to go there for my automotive needs! Highly recommend!

Jim L.
08/28/2019
Honest and reliable.
Always do good work on our autos.

TH
Taylor H.
Everson, WA
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said the employees were really nice. They were honest. They provided thorough service. They explained her service great. Chris and Evan provided amazing service.

Shelly M.
08/19/2019
Steve and Evan run this place like a “well oiled machine”!
I am completely at ease entrusting Steve & crew to my vehicle. They are simply. . . The BEST! And equally as important, I believe them in terms of what my vehicle needs, & why, & how much $!
Will never go anywhere else!

GC
Greg C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/17/2019
Knowledgeable and honest
I had a vibration at high speed. It did not go away with tire balancing, and the tire shop told me I needed control arm bushings. I took it to panacea and they save me a lot of money because the vibration was caused by something completely different. Highly recommend.

Lori S.
Ferndale, WA
08/16/2019
Fast, Friendly, and Efficient
I am extremely pleased with my experience at Panacea. They worked me in the day I was referred. They are so friendly and knowledgeable. They ordered the parts and got things fixed. Quick turnaround. My car is driving better than it has in years. Will return here for future servicing, guaranteed. Also, great communication from Evan and Steve! Thank you.

HN
Hardy N.
Nissan Maxima
08/14/2019
Prompt, reasonable service
Steve and his crew have always completed the scheduled work on time and on budget.

Anna M.
Toyota Tercel
08/12/2019
Great service every time
I appreciate how well you take care of us. It feels like family.

Tom M.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/08/2019
Issue resolved
Have had several issues resolved quickly and fairly at Panacea on two different vehicles since 2017. I have referred others to them as well.

PR
Peggy R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/03/2019
AC service
Timely, effective and professional as usual

SR
Sherman R.
Buick LeSabre
07/31/2019
Evaluation and repair for an adjustable vehicle seat .
Always a pleasure to know that weI will receive good, honest service from this reputable business when we encounter a problem with our vehicle. Panacea has been our choice for for service & repair for over a decade since moving to Bellingham. We have never been disappointed & with confidence can recommend Panacea Automotive to others.