Bob H.
10/07/2017
Always honest, always helpful, always skilled
Once we found Panacea, we never felt the need to go to any other shop. Combination of skill, honesty, helpfulness - just can't be beat.

CT
Cedric T.
Mercury Villager Wgn
10/01/2017
Honest opinion and honest work.
I have never had advice from this shop that I felt was questionable. Timely service and reputable work.

Jeff R.
Washington
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said the business did a good job.

BL
Becky L.
09/21/2017
Prompt service
Great service !!!

HB
Howard B.
09/14/2017 Category: Service
Howard said he has been going to the business for 15 years. He likes the way they do business because it is always good work.

John W.
Burlington, WA
Lincoln Town Car
09/08/2017
excellent service and diagnostics fair prices and good coffee
see above

BP
Billy P.
Chevrolet S-10
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Billy said he always appreciates the way this business treats its customers.

GH
Glen H.
Nooksack, WA
Lexus ES 300
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Glen said he was very happy with the service from this business. They were prompt and flexible.

NT
Nancy T.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Nancy said she was pleased with the service from this business. They were honest and fair. They have the customers best interest.

RT
Ron T.
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Ron said his overall experience was great. He was happy with the staff's work.

SK
Shawn K.
Kia Sedona
08/29/2017 Category: Service
Shawn said he got an oil change performed at this business. They changed the filter and they did a great job. It was done quickly. They got her in and out.

Steve C.
Buick LeSabre
08/26/2017
Refer to review below.
Prompt, reliable service. Really appreciate the repair price costs upfront.

PS
Phil S.
Nissan Armada
08/24/2017
Always great
Steve and crew always do a great job, and help to keek the cost down

David B.
Buick Enclave
08/20/2017
Trustworthy Judgment
I value Panaces's judgment. A small oil leak could have been repaired at another shop at great cost - but was it was not really necessary (at least not for some time yet).
A water leak was fixed free of charge under Panacea's warranty policy. This is rarely needed but this time it was and their warranty on their work came in handy this time.
The car on this visit is my son's from Seattle. He also likes to have his maintenance done at Panacea in Bellingham. Having a shop one can trust is worth the drive.

Michelle M.
08/19/2017
Friendly and communicative
I have a weird schedule and email is the only way to get ahold of me. I was impressed that Steve honored this request. He let me take my car by and he ended up seeing it sooner than originally expected.

I am really happy with the results and the $ was definitely reasonable.

PR
Peggy R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/17/2017
We love Panacea!
We started going to Panacea almost 20 years ago.
After an initial bad experience some where else, I brought my 1996 Toyota Camry there.
We have always been treated fairly and honestly at Panacea.
Steve an the guys kept my Toyota going for over 17 years,
The now work on my husbands truck and my new car.
I wouldn't take my car any where else! You shouldn't either.

LA
Linda A.
Chevrolet Uplander
08/17/2017 Category: Service
Linda said the business does a great job and they are quick.

MF
Mary F.
08/04/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Lear. He said they are always up-front and knowledgeable. They provided good service and they did a good job on his vehicle.

PB
Phyllis B.
08/03/2017
Thanks for the wisdom & experience of your team!
Every time I deal with Steve I get good advice plus excellent service. My wife and I are grateful to have such an excellent service shop close to us. Since I depend on my mini-van for my volunteer activities, keeping it well running is vital.

SR
Steve R.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/02/2017
Another great experience with Steve
Needed a labor-intensive repair performed, Steve's crew performed it well. They identified a failing water pump that would have required the same amount of labor to change at a later date, but was no charge other than part based on their experienced recommendation. All my vehicles are now serviced at Panacea.