Jeremiah R.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Jeremiah said the price was good, the staff worked quickly and they are professional. He said he noticed that on the door that they fixed, the panel is broken.

Bill B.
07/30/2019
Care
Service was exceptional, all the staff listened and appropriate recommendations were made while completing a routine oil.change and inspection

CY
Charisma Y.
Washington
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Charisma said the staff were helpful, friendly and fast.

James H.
Honda Civic Si
07/23/2019
Friendly Professional Service
I highly recommend Panacea for the friendly and professional service. Evan/Service Advisor is very clear and concise on service and issues. Steve/Owner is great a clarifying any in depth questions I have!

Kristie M.
07/19/2019
Fast service for walk-in
So thankful for the service to replace my battery today without having a prior appointment. Always feel like I’m getting an honest assessment of my vehicle with Panacea.

TW
Troy W.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Troy said the staff were able to fit his vehicle in and they were able to fix the problem by the next day so they were able to proceed with their field trip.

GS
Greg S.
07/16/2019
Great service, as always.
Panacea is now taking care of two cars for our family. I have been taking my Xterra to Panacea for years now, but continued to get our Subaru serviced at the dealership. The dealership got to big for me, and I didn't really know who was working on the car, or if they were even trustworthy. In short, I wasn't sure I was getting my money's worth. Maintaining automobiles is expensive everywhere, but at Panacea, at least I have peace of mind knowing that Steve is both competentwant and trustworthy. I also appreciate the friendly and knowledgeable service that I get at the front counter, most recently from Evan. Thanks guys!

Scott H.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/15/2019
Thank you for good work at good rates.

Jeff M.
Deming, WA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/05/2019
convienent and honest
Always a job well done:)

Steve M.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Steve said that the staff are very professional and real personable. He mentioned that he thinks the staff are great people. The business completed his service quickly.

Shiroh M.
Yorba Linda, CA
Ford Freestar Wagon
07/02/2019
Reliable place
Great, professional, prompt service.
They explained a lot to me about what happened to my car and how to prevent.

Roger B.
Acura MDX
07/02/2019
I consistently receive excellent service and great feedback.
I consistently receive excellent service and

PR
Peggy R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/01/2019
Love Panacea
The service and quality of car care are excellent at Panacea. It is almost automatic. From drop of your car to pickup of the requested timely serviced vehicle the experience is flawless. Plus these are nice guys. Thanks

Robert H.
Everson, WA
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff was friendly at this business.

LH
Laurie H.
06/21/2019
Great place!
I was treated very well by all. Honest and quick. Reasonable prices.