Dave W.
11/18/2019
As usual
Excellent as always. Thanks gents.

GS
Geneva S.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Geneva said this business is fast and courteous. The facility gave her a quote up front and stuck to it.

Britton H.
Volkswagen Golf
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Britton said the staff had great customer service skills. He stated the front desk staff member and technician were both very informative and helpful.

Blaine, WA
11/07/2019
Easy to work with
We are always able to get out vehicles in for repairs when we need them. The staff at Panacea are easy to work with. We highly recommend this business.

CV
Craig V.
11/06/2019
Thank you!
Quick to serve our needs! I had my car acting up again and these guys helped instantly! They educated us on future needs, but didn’t try to over sell something. Great family business and trustworthy. My only wish would be that they would tell me to buy a new car! But I love my car! LOL! Great guys!!!

David B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/05/2019
Oil Change
This one was just a routine oil change. Done well at a fair price, as usual.

Stanley W.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Stanley said this business always works with him to accommodate his schedule which is nice. They explain what is wrong and how much it will cost. They answer questions in a way he understands. The staff is friendly and professional.

10/25/2019
a very happy customer
Steve and Chris listen, think and make appropriate recommendations. Their service is top notch and I am a very satisfied customer still driving my 2005 Honda with low mileage

CL
Claudia L.
Acura 2.5TL
10/23/2019
Your second largest investment in your life your cars
My husband and I have been taking our cars to Panacea for a couple years now. I would never take my car to anyone else they're helpful they're friendly they're reasonable it's always done right. Francis my mother-in-law's car was just fixed ticket for a test drive and it wouldn't start, call them up they were there within 2 minutes fix the problem ask him what I owed him for the the charge they said no charge. That's a great mechanic thank you Panacea

Kathy S.
Volvo XC60
10/23/2019
Fit me in on very short notice to get a battery replaced. I really appreciated Steve making room for me in an already busy schedule.

RL
Ron L.
10/12/2019
I was leaving on a trip and had a radiator leak. Steve diagnosed it quickly and ordered a new radiator and had it installed so I could go on my trip as planned.

James S.
Toyota Tundra
10/08/2019
Honesty and Integrity
The challenge for Panacea is to do the best job they can do. I have never been disappointed in the work they have done for me in the last 17 years.

RF
Rose F.
10/08/2019
My Honda Repair and Maintenence
Steve Hazel is an exceptionally talented professional who has continued to demonstrate truthful, reliable and excellent service for the 20 years I have known him. This last visit his employees went above and beyond with their explanations of my service and gave expert advice on how to maintain my older car moving into winter and beyond. I feel assured every time I visit that I will receive a very fair assessment and service that excels. I also trust that Steve and his employees exercise their service with high ethical standards in a very friendly, kind manner.

Bill M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/04/2019
Great service and coffee too
Awesome service. Employees are friendly and professional.

John W.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
John said the business does a good job, but they are on the pricey side.