Review for Pantili Hyundai

MJ M.
Oakvale, WV
10/28/2020
Good old fashion customer service...just like family..
Cheryl was very pleasant and professional toward me. She helped me get the important information that I needed to make my decision to come here. I think Ms. Cheryl went above and beyond to assist my needs. She treated me like a new neighbor welcomed me into the neighborhood. Im sure she will go above and beyond to meet my expectations coming here for services.. She even had shuttle service and a good ole cup of hot coffee waiting for me when I arrived. Good old fashion respectful customer service you will find with my family at Pantelli Hyundai. Thank you Ms. Cheryl!!!
CHERYL-ANN M W. from Pantili Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle! We look forward to weloming new customers to the dealership! If
you have any other questions about your vehicle do not hesitate to give us a call! Thank you for the 5 star
review! Take care!