Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Donnie G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/22/2017 Category: Service
Past experiences with you guys

02/22/2017 Category: Service
My past experiences with you guys is why you got 3 stars!!
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/22/2017

Donnie,

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it however I am sad we did not earn 5 stars. Just curious what happen and how we did not meet and exceed your expectations. If you have the time please gave me a call at 828-874-2161 or email me at jstuebe@paramountauto.com. Would love to hear how we could improve. Again thank you for your time and business.

CJ
Cynthia J.
Rutherford College, NC
10/21/2016 Category: Service
Conveience, Friendly and helpful staff. Repairs and service dome in a timely matter!
I have been very sick and I retract my statement on the m2st about not being happy with my tirs. i wa on heavy pain killer and i do not remember typing such a rude and nasty comment. The tire are great!

10/21/2016 Category: Service
I did not get my requested tires
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/24/2016

Cynthia,

I am unable to reach you via phone with phone numbers in our system. Could you plesae reach out to me at youe convience so we can address this matter for you. Again thank you for your time and business and will address this for you right away.

828-874-2161

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/26/2016

Cynthia,

Jon and I have yet to reach you via phone or email. Please call us right away so we can take care of your concern!

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/26/2016

Cynthia,

Thank you for the email. I am glad you are happy with your tires. If you have any issue please let us know. Again thank you for your time and business.

Michael W.
08/01/2016 Category: Service
Customer Service
Jason Stuebe is a great example of what Customer Service is really about. I appreciate his efforts in ensuring that I was satisfied and taken care of during a recent service of my 2014 Hyundai Sonata. The staff at Paramount Hyundai are very professional and knowledgeable. I own two Hyundai vehicles and have been very satisfied with their performance.

08/01/2016 Category: Service
Again the people are great and knowledgable but the cost is outragous
Again the people are great and knowledgable but the cost is outragous
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/01/2016

Michael,

Thank you for your feedback. Really apprecaite it.  I am little confused. I see you did pay $24.00 last visit but we don't charge but $15.99 for a tire rotation plus taxes and supplies.  Did you have an free oil change? I see you had a coupon just curious how we got to $24.00. Would love to talk to you more if you got a chance? Please give me a call or emai. again thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate it.

P-828-874-2161  ext. 254

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/03/2016

Michael,

Looks like they charged you $15.99 plus taxes and supplies which includes taxes on the oil change as well. Just looked like an error. Sorry for any inconvince.  I have put a $40 credit on your account you can use anytime you need it.  Any questions please let me know.

2005 Hyundai Sonata
06/07/2016 Category: Service
Prompt attention to my concerns about recent service visit.
Paramount Hyundai was very receptive to my comments concerning my recent visit to their service department. I will visit them again to receive service on my 2005 Sonata. As stated in my earlier review, I have always received excellent service each time my car was serviced.

06/07/2016 Category: Service
Experience not so great.
Service was not as I have received in the past.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/07/2016

Sorry for your inconvenience. Yea you are right that does not sound like our level of service.  I would like to talk to you and get as much infomation as I can to discuss with that correct employee. Please give me a call at 828-874-2161 or email me at jstuebe@paramountauto.com.  Again I am sorry about your visit.

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/09/2016

Thank you for the call the other day. I have address all concerns with my employees to make sure your concerns are not repeated. I really appreciate bringing them to my attention. I have enrolled you in the owners advantage account. You have $88.00 in there you can use however you need in the future.   I hope you give us another chance and again so sorry for your inconvience. If you ever need anything please call me directly. Again thank you for your time and feedback.

Margaret C.
09/12/2020 Category: Service
A-one mechanics!!!!
Great experience all the time!!!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/25/2020

Margaret,
          I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to my service staff or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Krista S.
Nebo, NC
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/01/2020 Category: Service
You are very accommodating. However when I bought my car there was a complimentary service given to me for 3 yrs of oil changes , etc yet I’m always questioned about it. I should be offered a car for the day but you were out of them. I just received an email saying I am overdue for 15000 mile service. I was just in there last week and to boot, I don’t have 11000 miles on the car so how can I be overdue? The service would be the same as I got last week!!!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/25/2020

Krista,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

CD
Clifford D.
Hickory, NC
08/20/2020 Category: Service
This is the only service center that everyone should take their vehicles
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/27/2020

Clifford,
        I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Rick S.
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Took my Hyundai Sonata in for scheduled service. Was met promptly and service was completed in a timely manner as usual.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/05/2020

Rick,

2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Sent coupon for a good price. Got appointment scheduled on the same day I called.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/29/2020

Deaqr valued customer,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to David Harmon or myself with any question or service needs you may have and thank you again.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Car serviced
They did excellent work and was in and out in no time!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/21/2020

Dear Valued Customer,
Plaese reach out to Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Oil change & tire rotation done in adequate time.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/14/2020

Dear valued customer,

RE
Richard E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2020 Category: Service
service
Paramount Hyundai has always been very good to us and we will countine to us them.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/14/2020

Richard,

Jerry S.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/01/2020 Category: Service
oil change service
VERY GOOD SERVICE AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF. HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/02/2020

Jerry,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to the service staff or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

DT
David T.
Hudson, NC
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Great !!! Service !!! Great people !!!
Always get great !!! service !!! at Paramount Hyundai of Valdese !!! Great bunch of people !!! why go anywhere else !!!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/30/2020

David,
         I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to our service staff or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Christie B.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Best car purchase ever made
So thankful for Brent Buff and staff at Paramount Valdese. I love my new car and the kindness and professionalism they provided during my car purchase. Great job you guys!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/30/2020

Christie,
         I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle service with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.