Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5rating 4.1923046
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

Lincolnton, NC
10/04/2019 Category: Service
excellent customer service
excellent maintenance
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/07/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
        I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Lucus S.
Bellefontaine, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
The people
A+++

Lucus,
        I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Trade, TN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Scheduled Service
Quality service. Professional staff. I'm a returning customer since 2003.

Dear Valued Customer,
           I would like to thank you for coming and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Icard, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick service.
I had just had the car serviced ( oil change and checkup) at the dealership we purchased the car in April. Told them about having trouble starting the car but nothing show up on the computer tests. Then the car started cutting off and I didn't want to drive almost 2 hours back to that dealership. I went to our local dealership and they kept it over night and found the problem. Thanks for the good work.

SP
Sharon P.
Lenoir, NC
Awsome Service
Everyone that I walked past spoke and was very polite. Was in and out quickly .

Sharon,
        I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Nebo, NC
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Staff are friendly and helpful
The staff are friendly and helpful, and my car was serviced efficiently. Time was taken to help me figure out why my Android Auto app was not connecting to my dashboard display, which I really appreciated. It's just a shame that there are no service appointments on Saturdays as I had to leave work early in order to make it to the last appointment of the week. This is the only reason I will probably consider using another Hyundai service facility closer to my workplace in the future.

Rick S.
20000 mile Maint.
I was met promptly and Terry went over with me what was recommended for my vehicle. After picking the items that I felt were needed it wasn't long till it was all completed.

Rick,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may and thank you again.

Brenda H.

Grace R.
Drexel, NC
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/21/2019 Category: Service
They were kind and courteous to my mom, and provided her with excellent service.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/23/2019

Grace,
     I would like to thank you and your mother for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Granite Falls, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Price too high for work completed.
Work completed was fine. Just the charge.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/23/2019

RE
Richard E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2019 Category: Service
The people are very friendly.
The people are very friendly.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/18/2019

09/15/2019 Category: Service
As usual trusted care.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/16/2019

James,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Jordan S.
Connelly Springs, NC
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Terry in service is all about customers
I was shocked that Terry remembered me from last time. He even remembered what service I had from the last time. It was definitely a pleasant surprise to know Ford has employees that go above an beyond. Terry made sure I understood everything completely.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/11/2019

Jordan,

09/06/2019 Category: Service
Ignored!!!!!!
Ignored
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/09/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Sonata serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. I would also like to appologize for the poor experience that you had while you where here. Please feel free to contact me so we can talk about what happened so I may make the necessary changes so this can not happen again. I look forward to speaking with you and thank you again.

FS
Frankie S.
09/03/2019 Category: Service
timely
I stopped in to make an appointment for an oil change and they took me right away. My car needed it and I was happy that I would not have to come back the next day. it was past due for the oil change I had already rec'd a notice from them.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/03/2019

Frankie,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having you vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Samuel H.

Nebo, NC
2019 Hyundai Kona
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Love Paramount Ford Hyundai
I have had nothing but exceptional experiences with this dealership. From my Salesman Mr Buff, right down to the guys in the service department . Everyone does their job professionally. I love this place!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/31/2019

Gregory,

NW
Neal W.
Boca Raton, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Kudos to Paramount Hyundai
Starting with the appointment process, everything is so smooth. We were taken without any wait and all the service advisors were warm and friendly. It was lunchtime but there was total continuity of service. I was alerted to a faulty battery. This undoubtedly saved me from an inconvenient stop on the road. The waiting area was pleasant but i wasn't there very long. The price was very fair. I have used Paramount Hyundai for several years and hope to keep on doing so long into the future.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/31/2019

Neal,

NH
Nina H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
Excellent service, as always. Courteous, friendly staff. Fast service. Service manager and technicians are great, especially JC
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/30/2019

Nina,

Mark M.
Connelly Springs, NC
2014 Hyundai Veloster
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly service great price
Oil change, tire rotation and inspection in 30 minutes