Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5rating 4.1923046
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

LH
Larry H.
Nebo, NC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Unresolved
Issue is still not resolved. It does not show up on the computer....they test drove my car, but did not feel the hesitation. However, I CAN'T drive it and not feel it. It is worse when the air conditioning is on. I hate to drive my car, and now I can't drive with the air on. I lift the hood, and I can "see" the engine hesitating - funny, I didn't need a computer to tell me that. Now I have to find a 3rd day to drive to Valdese.

06/02/2018 Category: Service
Unresolved
I can't give an honest review until my situation is resolved. Making me happy will depend on you.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/04/2018

Larry,

Please give us a call at 828-874-2161 so we can help resolve your situation.

DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/15/2018

Larry,

I would like to thank you for taken the time to talk with me today about your vehicle. As we agreed please contact me and I will arrange a loaner vehicle for you and your wife so we can address your concerns. Thank you again and I will see you soon.

David Walling
dwalling@paramountauto.com
(828)874-2161

Robert G.
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Dropping off taking all day instead 2-3 hours
Paid well more than explained and took all day instead of 2-3 hours like told time to complete service never dropping off car again seems like they make you pay more and wait longer
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/09/2018

Robert,

Thank you so much for your time and business. We really appreciate it. If you ever need anything please let us know. We will look into your comments and will be in touch.  Agaain thank you.

James H.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Tell me what to expect.
This is Bull.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/30/2018

James,

Thank you for your feedback.  We are sorry you are experiencing issues with your memory seats/mirrors.  As we discussed we did call our tech line to verify our diagonose to make sure we use all infomation possible to help solve your concern at time of visit and make sure we did not miss anything to fix your concern.   Any questions please give me call or email.

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/10/2018

James,

Thank you for taking my call yesterday. If you do anything please call me directly at 828-874-2161.

Lincolnton, NC
2014 Hyundai Veloster
02/28/2018 Category: Service
Aggravated
See previous notes
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/01/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am sorry we did not reach expectations last visit. We will look into your matter and be in touch with you.

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/09/2018

Thank you for your time yesterday. If you ever need anything please contact me directly!!  Again thank you so much!

SY
Suddreth Y.
02/01/2018 Category: Service
Same problem
Car isn't fixed
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/01/2018

Mr. Younce,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry you are still experience your concerns. As we speak on the phone, We will see the vehicle on Saturday and we will get it check out. If something changes please give me a call/email and Ill address it right away. Thank you so much for your time and business.

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/05/2018

Mr. Suddreth,

We missed you on Saturday to recheck your vehicle.  Would you like to reschedule your appointment so we can see what is going on with your vehicle?? If you have any other questions please let me know. Thank You!

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/13/2018

Mr. Suddreth,

Just checking in and seeing how the vehicle is doing for you?

PH
Patricia H.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
01/24/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
Very courteous and professional.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/24/2018

Patricia,

Thank you so much for the kind words!! We really appreciate it. If you ever need anything please please let us know. Again thank you so much!

Misty H.
Valdese, NC
01/05/2018 Category: Service
The people who work in the service department
All in all rude, they think women are stupid, they could careless about what you say, they want listen to the customer, they butt in when your explaining the problem,
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/06/2018

Misty,

Thank you for your feedback. Please give me a call at your convience so we can discuss your concerns. Please! Sorry for any inconvience.

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/11/2018

Misty,

Please give me a call!!!!!

2015 Hyundai Veloster
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Will never go back!
The first person that greeted me became a jerk after I told him that I was suppose to ask for specifically.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/07/2017

Thank you for feedback. Sorry for the inconvience. Thank you for your time the other day discussing this as well. We really appreciate your time and business.

Connelly Springs, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2017 Category: Service
Extreme pricing. Long wait. Milked for money.
My wait time was more than 4 hours. JT was very cut and dry like I was wasting his time. Parts of my car were checked that I expressly said NOT to check. Wanted more and more money checking parts that I had recently changed, saying they were in need of repair. Second opinion showed this to be false. These garage workers are paid per car that shows up, so be aware that they will try to get the most money out of you and "replace" everything they can. The price of the replacement tire was more than twice of what I paid for it elsewhere less than 6 months ago (including labor charge). I wouldn't take my tricycle to this establishment, let alone my car or truck from now on. Go somewhere else.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/18/2017

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We value your time and business. We are reviewing this infomation at this time. Again thank you so much for your time.

09/05/2017 Category: Service
Excellent service manager. Quick to respond and help

09/05/2017 Category: Service
Poor service department
Would not recommend
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/05/2017

Thank you for your feedback. We apology we did not reach your expectations.  We are looking into the matter and will reach out to you shortly.

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/07/2017

Thank you for your time the other day! We really appreciate your time and business. If you have any other concerns/questions please let me know.

2010 Hyundai Genesis
07/17/2017 Category: Service
Service department found a lot of expensive repairs.
Service department mysteriously found $4000 in repairs, however my car was serviced and checked out 3000 miles before and nothing was found.

07/17/2017 Category: Service
I already told you
I already answered this
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/17/2017

Thank You for your feedback. I appreciate your time and business. I will look into your concerns and follow-up with you. In meantime if you have any more questions or concern please let me know. Again thank you for your time.

SJ
Steve J.
Connelly Springs, NC
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/04/2017 Category: Service
Redeemed
Greeted as soon as I arrived in the service area and the service staff promptly rode with me to see the issue I was having with the sensors on the bumper of my car. I had to leave the car for repair and was unable to reach my husband to take me to work. The service associate offered their shuttle service and the gentleman they have driving the shuttle vehicle was great! He actually made the whole experience worthwhile and started my day on a good note! They kept the car for a couple of days but updated us each day and replaced the problem sensor(s). When I arrived to pick up the vehicle I was greeted promptly and was on my way in a short period of time. I was very pleased with the customer service in both service and sales and hope to continue our relationship with this dealership.

07/04/2017 Category: Service
Disappointed
Disappointed
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/05/2017

Steve,

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it. At this time we are reviewing your review and will be in touch shortly. In the meantime if you have any questions/concerns please give me a call.  Again thank you so much for your time!

EA
Elizabeth A.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2017 Category: Service
Service department explained why it took so long. They apologized.

06/09/2017 Category: Service
Service dept was disappointing. 1st time this has happened to me.
Car was taken in for service and state inspection. The appointment was for 10:00. I had to have new tires.. I had let them know I had to leave by 12:30. I was told it should be ready by 11 or 11:15. At 11:45 I asked about my car and was told it would be ready in about 15 min. At 12:30 I checked again and was told they had just completed it, but had not done the inspection.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/09/2017

Elizabeth,

Sorry we did not meet your expectations.   Would love to discuss this more with you.  I'll gave you a call on Monday.  Again thank you so much for your time and business.

BG
Betty G.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/30/2017 Category: Service
People here are fantastic
My problems were explained and resolved to my satisfaction. Thanks for your going the extra mile.

05/30/2017 Category: Service
Slow and Expensive!
Had a appointment at 2pm. Only wanted a quick oil change as I was due at a grandsons graduation. Several men who came in after me were finished and out of there about 20 minutes sooner. I was there for a hour and then charged over 40.00 for a oil change. Won't be back.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/31/2017

Betty,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate it. Sorry we did not meet your expectations the other day. Thank you so much for your time yesterday discussing this matter. If you have any other questions/concerns please reach out to me or any of my team members. Again thank you so much for your time and business.

Misty H.
Valdese, NC
05/03/2017 Category: Service
The people and service
They don't listen or finish their job, they never take anything serious when you say something is wrong, they could care less
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/03/2017

Misty,

Looks like I missed you during your visit Friday.  I will call and reach out to you today.  Thank you.

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/10/2017

Misty,

Please gave me a call at your convience at 828-874-2161.

Marion, NC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/01/2017 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Do not recommend.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/01/2017

Thank you for your feeback. I am sorry for your experience.   I will be in touch regarding your vehicle shortly.

AL
Arnell L.
Hildebran, NC
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/24/2017 Category: Service
Quick action
After I completed the survey voicing my concerns, within five minutes the service manager called me with an action plan! That's customer service!!

04/24/2017 Category: Service
Not hAppy
Not happy with the car and no one is willing to help!
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/24/2017

Arnell,

Thank you for your feedback. I understand your concern, I will reach out to you shortly to see how we can fix this for you.

2014 Hyundai Accent
02/28/2017 Category: Service
Waste of $
Will not be returning.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/28/2017

Thank you for the feedback. I would love to talk to you about your visit. I am sorry we did not reach your expectations. Please gave me a call at your convenience at 828-874-2161.

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/03/2017

I have tired to reach you via phone and email without any luck. Please give me a call at your convenience at 828-874-2161.

John M.
2002 Hyundai Sonata
11/13/2016 Category: Service
Not so great
This time service was fine.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/14/2016

John,

Thank you for the feedback.  We really apprecaite it. If you ever need anything please let us know. Again thank you so much for your time and business.

2014 Hyundai Accent
09/06/2016 Category: Service
Having the usual warranty work done.
The passenger presence module in the passenger seat failed. Took it in and they recalibrate it. It came back on a few days later. I knew it was gonna be an issue out of getting paramount to do anything right so I traded it in for a new Toyota.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/06/2016

Well I am sorry to see that. Yes I saw you took your vehicle to the hickory location for air bag issue. I am sorry you had trouble with your vehicle. I hope you enjoy your new vehicle and will think of us when you need service here in Valdese. Remember we do have every 5th oil change free even if it Toyota! So come see us!! Again thank you for thinking of us!