Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5rating 4.1923046
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

Judy H.
Hildebran, NC
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/25/2016 Category: Service
Love the car..Not service policies.......shady
Deceptive. Charged for services that were not requested.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/26/2016

Judy,

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it. However I am little confused. We do complete an complementary multi-point inspection of your vehicle during the oil change process however there are no additional cost for that.  I do see you were charge for an oil change. I would love to talk to you more about this to make sure to answer any questions. I don't want you to feel deceptive.  Please email me or call me at any time.  Again thank you so much for your time and business.

Email-Jstuebe@paramountauto.com
Phone-828-874-2161  ex. 254

Marilyn S.
Newton, NC
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/03/2016 Category: Service
Waiting
Can't believe a vehicle doesn't have a seatbelt warning by design
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/06/2016

Marilyn,

I am sorry about your visit and that no one has gotten back with you. I am looking into your concerns and will get back to you by Monday.   Thank you for your feedback!

David B.
Statesville, NC
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/16/2016 Category: Service
They are great people.
Friendly and courteous
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/17/2016

Thank you for your feeback. We will be in touch

RN
Roy N.
06/28/2016 Category: Service
New service team
Whole new service team. Really liked the old team. Not sure how I feel about this new group yet.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/28/2016

Roy,

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it. If you ever need anything please let us know. Don't worry we will still provide the service you derserve. If you have any questions please contact me directly at any time.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
06/27/2016 Category: Service
Salesman service
Need to get some ser ice sales people who like to deal with people
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/27/2016

Thank you for your feedback?  Do you know you talked to? I remember talking to you about a rebate with tires but not sure who else you talked to. Would love to talk to you some more so I can address these issues.  Again thank you for your feedback! Sorry we did not live up to your expectations!!

PL
Pat L.
Lenoir, NC
06/07/2016 Category: Service
price of oil change when you got the car fom them and charges so much, was not please of the fre car wash.
Before the next visit I ck with other prices of oil changes alt cheaper.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/07/2016

Pat,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry about your recent service experience. I do see you asked for a courtesy wash and it looks like it was not up to par. I would like an opportunity to make that right with you.

Also I understand you concern about the price. Are you aware of our owners advantage program that every 5th oil change is free and earn 5% on each dollar?  I would love to make sure you take an advantage of this program.

Again I am so sorry for not meeting your expectations. I would love opportunity to talk to you and make it right for you. Would it be ok if I give you a call tommorrow or please contact me at any time. Again thank you for your time and feedback.

P: 828-874-2161
E: jstuebe@paramountauto.com

GD
Gilbert D.
02/10/2016 Category: Service
Gilbert Davis
poor communication in your service department
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/10/2016

Sir,

Sorry for your poor visit. I would love to talk to you about it and get some more infomation about what happen. Again I am so sorry about the poor communication. Please give me a call at your convience at 828-874-2161.

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/17/2016

Sir,

I apprecaite your time. I talked to you wife the other day. I apoligize for calling little earlier did not know you worked third shift.  Thank her for her time and feedback. It was very valuable. I found out about other concern after talking to her.  Techinicians had some notes written down to keep eyes on for next visit. I really apprecaite you guys driving from Marion to have us look at the vehicle. I did include a credit on your account for your time and gas.  I really apprecaite and sorry for poor communication. I have address it with all staff.  If I can help in any other way please give me a call at anytime.

Jason Stuebe
C-828-610-1363 (call anytime as I know you are sleeping during day)
Email-Jstuebe@paramountauto.com

KATHLEEN B.
Hickory, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/24/2015 Category: Service
very rude in service department
The service manager Jason is very rude. He did not listen to my concerns. Bought new 2016 hyundai elantra floor board was soaked. They said couldn't find no leak sent me home with 8 day old car with wet floor. Had to take back after weekend wet even more. Found problem from manufacturing told them did not want car after sitting that long do to possible mildew and mold . I told them my concerns with 9 yr. Old daughter with severe asthma. He said neede to pick my car up. He is not for customer. It also took them 2 weeks to find it. Did not even replace carpet. In process of going further with this. They have given me run around for weeks. Haven't even made first payment and,going through this. So I advise to stay away from hyundai valdese and go to hickory.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/28/2015

Ms. Brewer,

I apoligize if that is how you feel. We really do care about you and your concern and have listen to them from the start. We have been working around the clock with Hyundai and our staff at Paramount here to do whatever we can to help this situation. Y. I promise everything will work out. Again I'm sorry for all the trouble this situation has caused. Please let us know if we can do anything.

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/02/2015

Ms. Brewer,

Again sorry for any troubles you have had with the old vehicle. I am glad we could get you a new vehicle. I wanted to thank you for your patience in this matter as we work out the details. Again thank you and enjoy your new vehicle.

MN
MARK N.
Hudson, NC
10/28/2015 Category: Service
Dishoest
Asked for tire rotation while serviced.When the car was ready tire rotation wasn't listed as being performed, I asked them before I left and they said yes the had been rotated. I had marked the front wheel and it hadn't been touched. So I rotated them myself. Don't like being lied to.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/28/2015

Mark,

Sorry for the miscommunication and any issues we caused you.  I tried reaching you and left you a voicemail. Please call me at your conveinece so I can solve this concern for you.

P-828-874-2161 ext. 254

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/04/2015

Mark,

Unfortunalty I have still have not reach you. Please call me at 828-874-2161.

Thanks

CF
CHRISTOPHER F.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/28/2014 Category: Service
no respect
not very friendly after service . becauce it was a recall . service call.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/01/2014

Christopher,

Sorry to hear about your service visit. I would love to talk to you about this in more detailed at your convenience. Please contact me at anytime. Again sorry to hear about your visit.

Thanks
P-828-874-2161
E-jstuebe@paramountauto.com

Timothy S.
Spruce Pine, NC
2019 Hyundai Veloster
12/13/2019 Category: Service
The service and parts center of this dealership gets 5-stars from these customers!
They took in our Hyundai and not only programmed our key but fixed any of the recalls on it while they had it.
They were friendly, quick and efficient.
We plan to take our Hyundai for our service needs.
5-stars to the employees in the Service and Parts Dept of Paramount Hyundai of Valdese, thank you!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/13/2019

Timothy,
        I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Lincolnton, NC
12/13/2019 Category: Service
excellent customer service
excellent customer service
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/13/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
         I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Johnny F.
Valdese, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/10/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Scheduled an appointment to have oil changed and tires rotated. Also had filters changed. I was shown respect and everyone was gracious to offer drinks, etc while I waited. I was also shown the filters and asked if I wanted them replaced.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/11/2019

Johnny,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Santa Fe serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

KH
Kimblie H.
2019 Hyundai Accent
12/09/2019 Category: Service
LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP
FROM THE TIME I PURCHASE MY VEHICLE I HAVE BEEN TREATED NOTHING LESS THAN PERFECT. MY DEALER (CJ) WAS EXCELLENT AND THEN WHEN I CAME TO HAVE MY CAR SERVICE I FELT LIKE I WAS IN AN COMMERCIAL EVERYONE WAS SO FRIENDLY AND OUTGOING. SERVICE EXCELLENT AS WELL AS TIME SPENT THERE WHILE THE COMPLETED MY SERVICE.

THANKS PARAMOUNT HYUNDAI OF VALDESE
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/09/2019

Kimblie,
        I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

NH
Nina H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Fast and friendly service - as always. Top notch service department.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/30/2019

Nina,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Tanner or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

TF
Troy F.
Hickory, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
service on suv
I arrived at appointed time .Service rep had my info.Went over serviced needed.Was shown to wating room.Service was compleated in time frame.I left with a smile.Good over visit

Troy,

RD
Rickey D.
Granite Falls, NC
Hyundai Tucson Service
Have been to Paramount Hyundai of Valdese NC numerous times to have my vehicle serviced. They have provided me with excellent courteous service on every occasion & I highly recommend them to everyone. Great knowledgeable people make the difference to do any job right the first time. Thanks Paramount of Valdese!

Rickey,

Jerry S.
Drexel, NC
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
great service
always greeted with a warm welcome. always asked what i want done and no pressure to sell me anything more than i asked.

Jerry,

Monty L.
Arden, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/25/2019 Category: Service
First time there
Needed an oil change for my Sante Fe. I was working in Valdese and decided to see if I could stop in and get service. They were very welcoming and were glad to fit me in. Something that wouldn’t happen in Asheville or Hendersonville. I will make it a point to get all my oil changes done there in Valdese

Monty,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle service with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

DF
Daniel F.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Great care at a fair price!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/11/2019

Daniel,
       I would like to thank you for coming in having and your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out toTerry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.