Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5rating 4.1923046
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

NH
NINA H.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/05/2014 Category: Service
Courtesy
Great to deal with. Service department is superb. Goes out of the way to treat customers nicely.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/05/2014

Thank You Nina for the kind words. We really appreciate the feedback. If you ever need anything please let us know. Again Thank You

VB
VIRGINIA B.
Glen Alpine, NC
04/05/2014 Category: Service
terrific people
great friendly reliable service!
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/05/2014

Thank You Virginia for the kind words. We really appreciate the feedback it means the world to us. If you need anything please let us know. Again Thank You!!

RAYMOND R.
Connelly Springs, NC
04/02/2014 Category: Service
Friendly staff
I bring my Hyundai for service here all the time. Very friendly staff, quick, and honest!!! Great dealership!!
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/03/2014

Raymond, Thank You so much for the feedback. If you ever need anything please let us know. Again thank you for your business, time and the kind words.

David H.
Rutherfordton, NC
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/02/2014 Category: Service
SERVICE ADVISOR DAVID HARMON
The Service Advisor David Harmon is top notch, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. I will definitely return to see him. Also greatest techs in business!
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/02/2014

Thank You for the kind words David. If you need anything please let us know. Again thank you for your feedback.

PA
PAMELA A.
Conover, NC
2011 Hyundai Accent
04/01/2014 Category: Service
Paramount Hyundai
They know how to make you feel special.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/01/2014

Thank You Pamela!! We really appreciate them kind words. If you ever need anything please let us know.

Dollie B.
Lenoir, NC
2013 HYUNDAI VELOSTER
03/31/2014 Category: Service
Compassionate People
I came with a few issues and had a really bad experience with Blue Link in my car. They took the time to listen, tried to work with it themselves and saw how frustrated I had become. Wonderful caring people at a time I needed it.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/31/2014

Thank You Dollie for your kind words. It means the world to us. If you even need anything please let us know. Again Thank You!

JE
JIMMY E.
Spruce Pine, NC
2012 Hyundai Accent
03/29/2014 Category: Service
always treats me with respect
I am always treated with respect and my car is always treated good as well they do not do things just to do them they do what is needed but always ask before doing them and try to earn business not just do business
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/31/2014

Thank You for the kind words Mr. English. We really appreciate the feedback. If you ever need anything please let us know!

JOANN R.
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
03/24/2014 Category: Service
The people I was dealing with were very nice and friendly and gave me a bottle of water
I would recommend this to place to everyone I bought my car in Sept 2013 and am very well pleased with it and all the concern shown to me as I had many questions they answered them and ask if they had answered them to where I understood .
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/25/2014

Thank you for the kind words. If you need anything at all please let us know.

MARGIE G.
2006 Hyundai Azera
03/15/2014 Category: Service
The staff is friendly and helpful.
My service provider, J.C., goes the extra mile to help me, as a recent widow, to understand what my car needs. Thanks, J.C.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/17/2014

Margie,   Thank you for the feedback. It really means a lot to us. J.C. is a great assest to our company and we really appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback to us. Again if you need at all please let us know. Thank You

LR
LEO R.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
03/07/2014 Category: Service
Always dependable
Always dependable, friendly staff and top-notch service! Who could ask for anything more?
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/07/2014

Thank You Leo for the kind words. We really appreciate your feedback. It means the world to us! If there is anything we can do to help at any time please let us know. Again thank you!

Roger S.
2012 HYUNDAI TUCSON
02/07/2014 Category: Service
You are very fast with your service
I was very pleased with the service I received
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/08/2014

Thank you Roger for the kind words. We really appreciate your time and your feedback. If there is anything we can do for you and your vehicle please let us know. Again thank you so much.

HP
Harry P.
2006 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
02/05/2014 Category: Service
service
I have always gotten great service
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/06/2014

Thank You Harry! We appreciate the feedback. If there is anything we can do for you please let us know. Again thank you for the feedback it means a lot to us.

WK
William K.
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
02/05/2014 Category: Service
Always Pleased
I am always pleased with the excellent service I receive at Paramount. Always greeted with a smile and a good attitude and desire to take care of my vehicles and see that I know what's being done and why. From sales to service it's great.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/05/2014

Thank you William for the kind words. Your feedback means the world to us. We really appreciate your time and your business. If there is anything we can do for you please let us know. Again thank you so much.

LEONARD B.
Drexel, NC
2012 Hyundai Accent
01/23/2014 Category: Service
Outstanding Dealership
I have found the service department here to be very professional and attentive to detail.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/23/2014

Thank you Leonard for the kind words. Them words mean a lot to us.  If there is anything we can do please let us know. Again thank you for the great feedback.

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/23/2014

LW
LESTER W.
Marion, NC
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
01/10/2014 Category: Service
service was great
All employees working together for the
benefit of customers:
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/10/2014

Thank you Lester, for the great review. We appreciate the kind words and your business. If there is anything we can do for you please let us know. Again thank you so much!

EP
EARL P.
2007 Hyundai Accent
12/04/2013 Category: Service
Every I met was nice and friendly
I was happy they fixed my car ,now i can pass inspection and get my tag renewed.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/05/2013

Earl, Thank you for your feedback! So glad everything is going well with your vehicle now! If you ever need anything please let us know. Again thank you for your time and feedback it means a lot to us.

MARIA C.
Catawba, NC
2013 Hyundai Veloster
12/03/2013 Category: Service
Friendly people
Love my 2013 Veloster
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/04/2013

Thank you for your feedback.  We are thrilled you love your Veloster.  It is a great vehicle. Anytime you need anything even if it's a question about your vehicle. Please let us know. Again thank you for your feedback and your business.

BECKY M.
Lenoir, NC
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2013 Category: Service
Convenient and Cost
It's so convenient for me to have my car serviced at Paramount Hyundai and the cost is so reasonable would not take my car any where else for service.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/12/2013

Thank you Becky for the kind words! Your feedback means the world to us.  We really appreciate your business and we are here for you anytime you need anything. Again thank you!

MA
MILLER A.
10/24/2013 Category: Service
efficient and friendly staff
Paramount Hyundai of Valdese is trustworthy
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/25/2013

Thank you so much for the kind words. We really appreciate your business and your feedback. Thank you for taking the time and letting us know about your experience with us. Again it means a lot to us. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you from everyone here at Paramount Hyundai.