Hickory, NC
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Courteous Staff, Just Needs to be Faster
Services were performed as needed. Would like to experience a faster appointment next time and less paperwork.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/11/2020

Dear Valued Customer,
            I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you for the feedback on how long your visit had taken and I will also send your comments up the line to hire management about having a paperless system for customer who have contracts.

Lenoir, NC
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Personal attention
Frequent queries from representative about my comfort about service
Scheduling was simple, personal
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/10/2020

Dear Valued Customer,
           I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

SJ
Very friendly
Very friendly ,not pushy
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/06/2020

Sherry,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again and have a Happy New Year.

RD
Rickey D.
Granite Falls, NC
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Great people along with Great Service makes this dealership Number 1 in every way. They get the job done right the first time paying close attention to every detail & that keeps me coming back. Absolutely really pleased with all they do & that’s why I recently purchased another new 2020 vehicle from them.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/06/2020

Rickey,

Hildebran, NC
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Will not be back
I was told I needed a catalytic converter and the price with labor would be 1800.00, a local garage did it for 353.00, what a big difference in price! I felt like they were trying to cheat me because I’m a single woman who knows nothing about cars! I do not like doing business with people I don’t trust!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/29/2020

Dear Valued Customer.
          I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself so we could please talk about you resent visit, so we can better explain what the cost difference is between factory and after market. I do not want any customer to feel like we are taking advantage of them. Thank you again and have a Happy New Year.

GP
Friendly people
Great staff
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/24/2020

George,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again and have a Happy New Year.

John W.
Lenoir, NC
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Didn't try to up sale me anything didn't say you need this you need that did exactly what I requested nothing more great service Thanks
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/22/2020

John,

Glen Alpine, NC
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Always friendly
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/21/2020

Dear Valued Customer,
         I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thabk you again and have a Happy New Year.

Constance C.
Charlotte, NC
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, caring, and thorough folks who gained my trust and appreciation for their excellent service.
Terry Taylor took such good care of me by providing excellent service and cost benefits I had not expected.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/21/2020

Constance,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle service with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again and have a Happy New Year.

MT
Mckenzie T.
Valdese, NC
2020 Hyundai Accent
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Professional!
Paramount hyundai of Valdese is professional, friendly and time efficient!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/18/2020

Mckenzie,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle service with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again and have a Happy New Year.

ZF
Zackary F.
Morganton, NC
01/14/2020 Category: Service
lengthy visit
Takes way too long to do anything.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/18/2020

Zackery,
         I am reaching out to you today to appologize for how long your service visit had taken while you where in. Please reach out to me when you have time so we can talk so I may take care of the issue's that you spoke of. Thank you for your feed back without it I would not be able to correct some of the faults that we have in the service. Look forward to hearing from you and have a Happy New Year.

Kris S.
Nebo, NC
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Kris Schum
Thanks for all of your help with servicing my car!!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/08/2020

Kris,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again and have a Happy New Year.

Hudson, NC
2009 Hyundai Elantra
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Car Maintenance
Paramount Hyundai has performed all the maintenance on my vehicle since I purchased it in 2009. My car now has 110,000 miles on it and still performing well.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/01/2020

RY
Ron Y.
Winston Salem, NC
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service is outstanding
Andy Courtney and all the people at Paramount make one feel welcome and comfortable as the work gets done in a timely manner. They check everything thoroughly so I know I am safe back out on the road.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/01/2020

Ron,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again and have a Happy New Year.

DT
David T.
Hudson, NC
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Great !!! Service !!! Great people !!!
The only place i get my hyundai's serviced !!!! GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE !!!!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/18/2019

David,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.