Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5rating 4.1923046
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

Jerry S.
Drexel, NC
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2019 Category: Service
great service
welcomed with a nice greeting and the service has always been good. If something about my car needs attention I am always informed before work is done.

Jerry,

Connelly Springs, NC
2008 Hyundai Sonata
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always with little wait time.

Dear Valued Customer,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Jerry L.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
recall on air bag
recall work was fast

Jerry,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your recall work performed at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Margaret C.
Morganton, NC
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Wouldn't take my Sonata anywhere else for service!!!!!
The service department is wonderful!!! And they get you in and out quickly!!!

Margaret,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

GP
George P.
Vale, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Warranty work.
Good job fixing the problem.

George,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Brenda H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Very competent advisors and knowledgeable associates.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/10/2019

Brenda,

Crossville, TN
05/08/2019 Category: Service
It's not whether you have a problem, it's how you handle it
They did a computer update on my 2017 sonata and the next day the check engine light came on and started messing up . I took it back and the codes diagnosed the problem . It was gonna take a while to get parts so they had me a rental waiting before I even heard diagnosis. It took way longer than expected to get parts however they furnished me with a good vehicle and there were no hassles. The problem was dealt with to the best of their ability and above my expectations. Hyundai and the dealership stood by warranty with absolutely no problem and problem so far seems to be fixed. There was a slight damage to vehicle when I received it back and they were eager to do whatever it takes to make sure they left their costumer more than satisfied. There will always be some problems and accidents in any place of business or any mechanical thing but it's all in how they are handled that makes the difference and I couldn't see how they could have done any better. Waiting on the call to get the damage issue fixed but I'm not worried they have always kept their word with me.

Dear Valued Customer,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question,s or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Lincolnton, NC

2018 Hyundai Kona
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Close an has done a great job the ladt10 years

Glen,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you mya have and thank you again.

Dee M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Breaks
Great service. Andy did a good job of fitting me in to schedule.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/06/2019

Dee,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

GP
George P.
Vale, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Warranty service.
Service is great and service department is the best.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/06/2019

George,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having you vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Deborah S.
Hudson, NC
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/03/2019 Category: Service
DMS
Everyone is nice and they asked me if they could do anything while I waited to have my car to be inspected.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/04/2019

Deborah,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai, Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

James W.
Lenoir, NC
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Just the facts
Staff was courteous. Work was done on time and in the time allotted. Suggestions were made, but staff was not pushy. Overall, a very pleasant experience.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/30/2019

James,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

TF
Troy F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/29/2019 Category: Service
service on suv
got me in and out as agreded.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/30/2019

Troy,

Colleen B.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/22/2019 Category: Service
The part was ordered with very fast delivery and they gave me no problems with the recall repairs
I bought my 2011 Elantra in 2012 and it’s had 5 recalls and there’s been a class action lawsuit filed against Hyundai and I’m having the exact engine problem a lot of Elantra owners are having with the bad pistons that’s what the lawsuit is over. It’s gonna cost $1,500 to fix a bad design of the engine and Hyundai should fix their mistakes not me. After paying cash for a car and spending over $15,000 on a vehicle you expect the engine to last more than 6 years I probably would never purchase another Hyundai and I’m looking for a new vehicle now.

Colleen,

GH
Gary H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Helpful and knowledgeable service writers and tech
Great Job

Gary,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Santa Fe serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Leonard B.
Drexel, NC
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Prompt Service
Called late in the afternoon for an oil change, and they were quick to get me in. Thanks.

Leonard,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle service with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Johnny F.
Valdese, NC
04/13/2019 Category: Service
oil change
completed in a timely manner
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/15/2019

Johnny,

TA
Timothy A.
Morganton, NC
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Good service in appropriate time
They did a good job at a fair price in a timely manner
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/12/2019

Timothy,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Tucson serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Lenoir, NC
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Very pleased
The Hyundai service department in Valdese was very knowledgeable and fast. I will be back.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/10/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
      I would like to thank you for having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to myself or JC with any question's or concerns you may have and thank you again.