Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5rating 4.1923046
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

Matilda P.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/19/2019 Category: Service
I took my Hyundai in with a pretty vague problem that was bothering me. The mechanic was able to determine the problem, recommend a fix, repair the problem.... and I’m a happy driver

Matilda,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please feel free to reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

RT
Robert T.
Minneapolis, NC
Bob
Very friendly, Quick in quick out. Great people.

Robert,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Bill M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Unfriendly and unwelcome
No proper sign for Hyundai service. No greeted when drove up. Waited and finally had to approach somebody myself. No discussion on what the recall would do to improve performance of vehicle. Overall poor communication and unfriendly service.

Bill,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai, I would also like to appologize for the bad experience that you had while you visited our dealership. I have spoke with management about the concern's you have about how to locate the service department for the Hyundai brand and also about the wait time in the drive.
We will be working on was to correct what you have brought to our attention and thank you again.

PS
Patricia S.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
There was very little wait. Our service was completed in s short period of time. The service manager was very friendly and organized.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/18/2019

Patricia,
   I would like thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

03/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer Courtesy
Great service team just dont schedule anything around there lunch periods.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/18/2019

Dear valued customer,
  I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Elantra serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Rene C.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
easy to get to friendly
this is not our vehicle we have bought from this dealership we have sent other people there and they bought cars there
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/15/2019

Rene,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question or service needs you may have and thank you again.

CD
Clifford D.
Hickory, NC
03/14/2019 Category: Service
again the staff out did themselves with friendly; courteous service. Everyone was professional
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/15/2019

Clifford,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may and thank you again.

LG
Larquisha G.
Marion, NC
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Great customer service. Very polite. Definitely will return
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/11/2019

Larquisha,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Sonata serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

SJ
Sherry J.
Connelly Springs, NC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and fast service
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/06/2019

Sherry,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Elantra serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again

Curtis C.
Valdese, NC
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
They did a great job of communication and service. I also want to give Hyundai a GREAT Kudos for standing behind their cars. I will be buying another Hyundai. THANK YOU!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/06/2019

Curtis,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle servied with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to myself or Terry with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

TH
Teresa H.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/04/2019 Category: Service
No commet
No commet
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/05/2019

Teresa,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Santa Fe serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

James L.
Banner Elk, NC
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Fast professional service
Made appointment online, fast professional service.

James,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or concern's you may have and thank you again

Rick S.
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and Warranty Work
Oil change and tire rotation done in timely manner. I had two concerns, one was sticky accelerator and the other was lane departure warning.The sticky accelerator problem has been taken care of. the lane departure is an intermittent problem which could not be duplicated. This is understandable and we will revisit this at another time. Terry was very helpful and made sure my concerns were handled. Thank you Terry!

Rick,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any questions or concerns you may have and thank you again.

Martha B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Easy to use

Martha,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach to Terry or myself with any questions or concerns you may have and thank you again.

Margaret C.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Great, quick service!

Margaret,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Sonata serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact JC or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

SR
Sallie R.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Scammed
Overcharged and way too many extra fees when I was told it was just tax added to my coupon. Tried to tell me my tire was not able to be patched and a new tire would almost cost $200.00
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/05/2019

Sallie,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Tucson service with us at Paramount Hyundai, and also would like to appologize for how your past experience went while you were here with us. I will be reaching out to you to try and explain why would not repair your tire and some of your other concern's. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you.

RE
Richard E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/28/2019 Category: Service
The service and the people.
This is the third Hyundai that we have purchased from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese. We have had very good service from them and plan to keep going there.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/28/2019

Richard,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Elantra serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. If you have any question's or service needs please reach out to myself or Andy and thank you again.

DT
David T.
Hudson, NC
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
02/27/2019 Category: Service
always great service !!!
I have always got great service at Paramount Hyundai of valdese !!! No need to go anywhere else !!!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/28/2019

David,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Lincolnton, NC

Dear Valued Customer,

Jeff P.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/19/2019 Category: Service
JC in the service dept is awesome, he has great customer service skills. He cares about his job and your car. Neat and clean service area, nice waiting room.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/19/2019

Jeff,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Elantra serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to myself or JC with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.