Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5rating 4.1923046
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

VD
Virgil D.
2006 Hyundai Accent
05/30/2017 Category: Service
I was very satisfied with my recent visit

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/29/2017 Category: Service
Warranty issue fixed quickly
Hyundai handled my warranty service very quickly. Also, took care of a recall issue at the same time.

DF
Daniel F.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Great care at a fair price!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/11/2019

Daniel,
       I would like to thank you for coming in having and your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out toTerry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Becky M.
Marion, NC
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
It took 2 tries but they got it fixed.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/11/2019

Becky,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

FC
Forest C.
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
Brent Buff and team did a great job.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/07/2019

Forest,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

GH
Gary H.
Hickory, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Great associates and competent service writers make for a great service visit.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/06/2019

Gary,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Santa Fe service with the Paramount Family. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Johnny F.
Valdese, NC
11/02/2019 Category: Service
always friendly and helpful
treated as I am the most important person and given expert information regarding my vehicle. Always friendly and helpful
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/04/2019

Johnny,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

KH
Kathleen H.
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Be prepared to wait
I had to wait 3.5 hours, which was basically my whole afternoon. My 1:00 appont.ent should have been done by 3:00. The staff is friendly. The waiting room is as expected. U comfortable chairs and never ending HGTV at too loud a volume. I wasn't the only one who thought so.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/28/2019

Kathleen,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Thank you for spending time with me today so we could go over your past visit and i look forward to doing business with you and your husband in the future. Please contact me when you are ready for your next appointment and i will take care of everything we talked about. Thank you again.

Awful wait time
Don’t expect to get in and out with an appointment. Waited over 2 hrs fir oil change and inspection. Awful!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/28/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. I would also like to appologize for the extended wait time that you had while you were here. If you have time I would like to speak with you about your visit, you can contact me at 828-320-9782 and thank you again.

Steven S.
Connelly Springs, NC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly Service
I purchased my car here and have always taken it here for service. They have done a good job getting me in and out in a reasonable amount of time
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/25/2019

Steven,
          I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hynudai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Jim D.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Paramount Hyundai of Valdese
Nice people. Quick service. great waiting area.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/25/2019

Jim,

HP
Harry P.
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/21/2019 Category: Service
na
I always get great service when I need something done. The people are always helpful and courteous. Most of the time I get J C, and I always get my appointments when it is good for me.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/22/2019

Harry,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

BK
Billy K.
Hickory, NC
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and professional service.
The review title says it all.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/21/2019

Billy,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

VL
Vickie L.
2019 Hyundai Accent
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai 1st oil change/tire rotation
Very friendly,offered waiting room for us and all amenities in waiting room.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/16/2019

Lucus,

Trade, TN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Scheduled Service
Quality service. Professional staff. I'm a returning customer since 2003.

Dear Valued Customer,
           I would like to thank you for coming and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Icard, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick service.
I had just had the car serviced ( oil change and checkup) at the dealership we purchased the car in April. Told them about having trouble starting the car but nothing show up on the computer tests. Then the car started cutting off and I didn't want to drive almost 2 hours back to that dealership. I went to our local dealership and they kept it over night and found the problem. Thanks for the good work.

SP
Sharon P.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Awsome Service
Everyone that I walked past spoke and was very polite. Was in and out quickly .
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/25/2019

Sharon,

Nebo, NC
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Staff are friendly and helpful
The staff are friendly and helpful, and my car was serviced efficiently. Time was taken to help me figure out why my Android Auto app was not connecting to my dashboard display, which I really appreciated. It's just a shame that there are no service appointments on Saturdays as I had to leave work early in order to make it to the last appointment of the week. This is the only reason I will probably consider using another Hyundai service facility closer to my workplace in the future.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/25/2019