Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5rating 4.1923046
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

DF
Daniel F.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Great care at a fair price!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/11/2019

Daniel,
       I would like to thank you for coming in having and your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out toTerry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Becky M.
Marion, NC
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
It took 2 tries but they got it fixed.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/11/2019

Becky,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

FC
Forest C.
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
Brent Buff and team did a great job.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/07/2019

Forest,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

GH
Gary H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Great associates and competent service writers make for a great service visit.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/06/2019

Gary,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Santa Fe service with the Paramount Family. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Johnny F.
Valdese, NC
11/02/2019 Category: Service
always friendly and helpful
treated as I am the most important person and given expert information regarding my vehicle. Always friendly and helpful
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/04/2019

Johnny,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Steven S.
Connelly Springs, NC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
I purchased my car here and have always taken it here for service. They have done a good job getting me in and out in a reasonable amount of time
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/25/2019

Steven,
          I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hynudai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Jim D.
Lenoir, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Paramount Hyundai of Valdese
Nice people. Quick service. great waiting area.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/25/2019

Jim,

HP
Harry P.
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/21/2019 Category: Service
na
I always get great service when I need something done. The people are always helpful and courteous. Most of the time I get J C, and I always get my appointments when it is good for me.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/22/2019

Harry,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

BK
Billy K.
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and professional service.
The review title says it all.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/21/2019

Billy,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

VL
Vickie L.
2019 Hyundai Accent
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai 1st oil change/tire rotation
Very friendly,offered waiting room for us and all amenities in waiting room.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/16/2019

Lucus,

Trade, TN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Scheduled Service
Quality service. Professional staff. I'm a returning customer since 2003.

Dear Valued Customer,
           I would like to thank you for coming and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Icard, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick service.
I had just had the car serviced ( oil change and checkup) at the dealership we purchased the car in April. Told them about having trouble starting the car but nothing show up on the computer tests. Then the car started cutting off and I didn't want to drive almost 2 hours back to that dealership. I went to our local dealership and they kept it over night and found the problem. Thanks for the good work.

SP
Sharon P.
Lenoir, NC
Awsome Service
Everyone that I walked past spoke and was very polite. Was in and out quickly .

Sharon,

Rick S.
20000 mile Maint.
I was met promptly and Terry went over with me what was recommended for my vehicle. After picking the items that I felt were needed it wasn't long till it was all completed.

Rick,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may and thank you again.

Brenda H.

Grace R.
Drexel, NC
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/21/2019 Category: Service
They were kind and courteous to my mom, and provided her with excellent service.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/23/2019

Grace,
     I would like to thank you and your mother for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

RE
Richard E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2019 Category: Service
The people are very friendly.
The people are very friendly.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/18/2019