Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5rating 4.1923046
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

10/25/2019 Category: Service
Awful wait time
Don’t expect to get in and out with an appointment. Waited over 2 hrs fir oil change and inspection. Awful!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/28/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. I would also like to appologize for the extended wait time that you had while you were here. If you have time I would like to speak with you about your visit, you can contact me at 828-320-9782 and thank you again.

Granite Falls, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Price too high for work completed.
Work completed was fine. Just the charge.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/23/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
        I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

James L.
Banner Elk, NC
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2019 Category: Service
As usual trusted care.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/16/2019

James,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

EH
Elizabeth H.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
David W. went above and beyond to make sure that my car recall and an unexpected paint issue was taken care of! 100% satisfied with the service provided.
Thank you!

07/09/2019 Category: Service
Listen to your customers
A true customer service driven business is hard to find. Next time you ask for something, get it in writing before you leave! Take a few extra minutes to go over your vehicle before leaving the parking lot. You’ll regret it later.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/11/2019

Elizabeth,
   I would like to thank you for taking the time to speak with me today so we could go over what is going on with your Sonata. I have made arrangements with the bodyshop to make the repairs on the roof of your vehicle and will have a loaner vehicle available when you arrive. If there is anything else you may need or changes need to be made please reach out to me and will do whatever needs to be done. Thank you.

06/06/2019 Category: Service
I was not explained charges thoroughly.
They added on extra charges that were never explained and/or offered as if they were complimentary. It’s unfortunate because once you lose my trust, it’s hard to get it back. I expect my dealership to be honest and upfront.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/07/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
         I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. I would like to apologize for the misunderstanding that accured while you where here. If you would please contact me at your convenience I would like to speak with you and see what we can do to make your next visit better and thank you again for coming in.

Bill M.
Nebo, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Unfriendly and unwelcome
No proper sign for Hyundai service. No greeted when drove up. Waited and finally had to approach somebody myself. No discussion on what the recall would do to improve performance of vehicle. Overall poor communication and unfriendly service.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/20/2019

Bill,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai, I would also like to appologize for the bad experience that you had while you visited our dealership. I have spoke with management about the concern's you have about how to locate the service department for the Hyundai brand and also about the wait time in the drive.
We will be working on was to correct what you have brought to our attention and thank you again.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Flashing tire sensor light issue
Was pleased that after months of returned trips to the service department. The dealership stepped up and gave me a rental while they addressed the issue of “Flashing tire Light sensor. They started by replacing one rear tire sensor. When service department took car out for a test drive for 15 + miles the dash light came on. Reading, “ Flashing light” on dash that a tire sensor was detecting and issue with tire. So the other rear tire sensor was replaced. After two tire sensors were replaced the tire sensor light stopped coming on after driving 15 + miles. I was pleased to finally get the issue addressed and resolved. I would love to send a special thanks out first to Mr.Taylor..he stepped up and asked me Every time I came in to the service bay “ Can I Help You”? No Matter How upset I was. Thank you David for reaching out to me by phone and email asking me to give Paramount service department another chance to make things right. Advice , Please take the time to lesson to customers. Their are some good , God loving people out there that just want to be heard and issues addressed.

03/01/2019 Category: Service
Tire sensor flashing and safety latch bad
Unreal on getting someone to address the problems on repair issues.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/05/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at paramount Hyundai. I have reached out and left a message so we can talk about the issue you are having with your TPMS light and I would like to help in anyway I can, so if you have time please call and I will do anything I can to help. Thank you.

DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/20/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
   I would like to thank you for taking the time to rescore your last visit with us at Paramount Hyundai. I am very glad to hear that we could assist you with your TPMS concern. Please feel free to reach out to Andy or myself with any future concerns or needs and thank you again.

SR
Sallie R.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Scammed
Overcharged and way too many extra fees when I was told it was just tax added to my coupon. Tried to tell me my tire was not able to be patched and a new tire would almost cost $200.00
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/05/2019

Sallie,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Tucson service with us at Paramount Hyundai, and also would like to appologize for how your past experience went while you were here with us. I will be reaching out to you to try and explain why would not repair your tire and some of your other concern's. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you.

Cindy C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Service of tires
Need better communication between service techs, better communication between service techs and customer.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/10/2019

Cindy,
    I would like to appologize for the miscommunication that accured during your last visit. Please when you have time come back and we will take care of having  your tires rebalanced the way they should have been done. I would also like to thank you for bringing this to my attention so i can take care of issu's like these and have a Happy New Year.

12/19/2018 Category: Service
need's improvement
everyone was very friendly but I feel they drastically overcharge for service.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/20/2018

Dear Valued Customer,
I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. I have tried to reach out to you and talk about your recent visit. Please reach out to me when you have a minute to talk. Thank you again.

Jon P.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Good service!
I like free hot coffee while I wait and also there’s a tv to relieve the boredom of waiting—usually not very long.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/05/2018

Jon,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with ua at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact myself or Terry with any question or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Crossville, TN
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Concerned about their costumers
They go above and beyond with care and concern for their costumers. From the friendly service department to the care and concern of the service manager they actually care about you and the job they do for you

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Waiting longer and longer
Told me one hour for oil change 40 minutes later another man said I don't know why they told you that it will be another hour on top of the 40 minutes you already waited before they could start on it . So I had to leave and come back the next day and it still took over an hour to get my oil change. And I live 58 miles round-trip from my house and had to make 2 trips.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/04/2018

Dear Valued Customer,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. I would also like to appologize for the way you where treated and for how many times you had to drive back. Thank you for taking the time to speak with me so we can do better in the future with out your feedback we can not make things better. Look forward to meeting with you and have a Happy Holiday.

Stony Point, NC
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Not satisfied with the service
Mechanic needs to fix the issues
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/29/2018

Dear Valued Customer,
          I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Elantra serviced with us. I am very sorry that you are still having the light flash on the dash. I have left a message on your phone so we can make time to look at your vehicle again. Please contact me and we can make an appointment and make sure we have a loaner for you to drive. Thank you again.

2010 Hyundai Genesis
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Dealership was late opening
Dealership opened at 9am
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/26/2018

Dear Valued Customer.
      I would like to appologize for the inconvenience that you had to experience when you arrived for your last visit. Please contact me so I may speak with you on this concern. Thank you and I hope to speak with you soon.

James C.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great
Friendly ,helpful ,upstanding, works hard on my car problems to get it back to me,

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Better off fixing it yourself
Shitty service and messed my motor up
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/12/2018

James,
     I am reaching out to you today to appologize for your recent service visit. If there is anything we can do in the future while we are waiting on your new engine to arrive please reach out to myself or Terry so that we can handle it in a short and professional manner.

Karen B.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
New auto parts should be available for the vehicles you sell!
Paramount Valdese should not discriminate against borrowers with disability income.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/14/2018

Karen,
  I am very sorry for what you have been going through with your new Hyundai Tucson. Please contact me if there is anything i can do to help in the future to help make your Hyundai experience better then it has been.

PW
Paul W.
2013 Hyundai Azera
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Usally no complaints but this time, don't understand the cost.
Thank you for your past service.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/29/2018

Paul,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and for having your vehicle service with us at Paramount Hyundai. I will be updating your service file to include 1 free oil change for the miss understanding. If you have any questions please contact myself or Andy and we will help in anyway we can. Thank you again.

Joanne H.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Service took more than twice as long as quoted. Very bad for a first time visit to this dealer.
The service agent didn't know what the warranty was on the completed job.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/22/2018

Joanne,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Elantra repaired with us at Paramount Hyundai. I would also like to appologize for the inconvenience that you went through while you where here. I tried to reach out to you today so we can talk about it, your feed back is very important to me and my service department. I will try again tomorrow. Thank you again and i look forward to speaking with you.

2008 Hyundai Sonata
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Service department is great.
Needs to be more cost effective. Prices for parts and labor are too high.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/20/2018

Dear valued customer,
       Thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai.
If there is anything we can do in the future please reach out and we will help with all your service needs. Thank you again.

Mack M.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Time consuming
When I arrived the parking lot was full. Had to drive around parked cars and trucks to get to the service department. When I arrived There was only one person working. I know it was 10 minutes before lunch time was over. But you would think there lunch times would be altered to acomadate people that are trying to get a simple oil change done on there lunch time. One lady had been waiting for 2 hours for a oil change. Unreal!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/11/2018

Mack,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us. I would also like to appologize for the service you recieved in my service department, your feed back is very important to me so I can make the necessary changes so your next visit will be performed quicker and easier. Thank you again.