Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167

Rene S.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
07/15/2014 Category: Service
great place
neat clean and all the people are friendly
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/15/2014

Rene,

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate your feedback and your business. If there is anything we can do for you please let me us know. Again thank you so much.

MEREDITH G.
Stuart, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2014 Category: Service
customer service
Great dealership service and the guys were great and so helpful.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/12/2014

Meredith,

Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate your business and your feedback. If there is anything we can do for you please let us know. Again thank you for your time and business.

JE
Jimmy E.
Spruce Pine, NC
2012 HYUNDAI ACCENT
06/26/2014 Category: Service
great service
pulled into the service area with no appointment was taken right in advised David the service adviser what I needed, he had the service man working o nit before the paperwork was completed . Had my daughter with me as she is a new driver. and will be the one driving this vehicle and as such will be the making getting it serviced when time arises he went out of his way to ensure she was comfortable with what was going on. service was completed quickly and we were on the road back home with smiles on faces.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/26/2014

Jimmy,

Thank you for the kind words. It really means a lot to us. If there is anything we can do for you please let us know. Again thank you for your time and business.

GA
Gladys A.
2007 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
06/25/2014 Category: Service
All the employees are very nice,caring,respectful and helpfull
excellent
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/25/2014

Gladys,

Thank You for the kind words and feedback. It really means a lot to us. If there is anything we can ever do for you please let me know. Again Thank You for your time and business.

JN
Joyce N.
Hildebran, NC
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
06/23/2014 Category: Service
Quick, friendly service
No complaints! Great personnel. I have recommended them to friends.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/23/2014

Joyce,

Thank You for the kind words. We really appreciate your time and business. If there is anything we can ever do please let us know. Again Thank You,

PS
PATRICIA S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/19/2014 Category: Service
Excellence of Valdese Paramount
Everyone there gives their all to please the car owner. They give assurance that your vehicle will be taken care of in the time limit that they promise.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/19/2014

Patricia,

I want to thank you for the kind words and feedback. If you ever need anything please let us know. Again thank you so much! We really appreciate your time and business.

Paramount Hyundai

SHIRLEY C.
Hudson, NC
2006 Hyundai Elantra
06/08/2014 Category: Service
auto owner
I don't feel pressured by the staff. I have never had to return my car because of poor workmanship.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/09/2014

Shirley,

Thank You for the business and feedback. We really appreciate your time and kind words. If you ever need anything please let me know. Again Thank You so much.

PC
good service
they always do good job
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/06/2014

Peggy,

Thank You for your business and your feedback. We really appreciate the kind words. If you ever need anything please let me know. Again Thank You so much.

BT
BLANCHE T.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
06/05/2014 Category: Service
If they make mistakes during service, they immediately take action to correct the problem
I have been dealing with Hyundai for over eight years and typically they have always tried to correct and fix any problems. I feel that the service manager they have now will definitely get to the bottom of situations rather than put you off.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/06/2014

Blanche,

Thank you for your business and feedback. We really appreciate the kind words. It really means a lot to us. If there is anything we can ever do for you please let us know. Again thank you so much.

ROY G.
Valdese, NC
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/02/2014 Category: Service
Friendly Professional Staff
I have purchased three vehicles at this dealership. I have always been happy with the staff and professional service. The prices are fair and competitive and they have excellent service after the deal.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/03/2014

Roy,

Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate your business and your feedback. If there is anything we can ever do please let us know. Again thank you!

DONALD L.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
05/27/2014 Category: Service
Outstanding Job
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/28/2014

Donald,

Thank You for the kind review. We really appreciate your feedback. If there is anything we can do please let us know.
Again Thank You.

Linda B.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/20/2014 Category: Service
No waiting, no pressure, hassle, excellent work.
I feel as a single women that the service dept. will take care of me and my car, and not take advantage. That is huge.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/20/2014

Thank You Linda for your kind words. Your feedback means a lot to us. If you need anything please let us know. Again thank you for your time, business and feedback.

Carol M.
Valdese, NC
2013 HYUNDAI ACCENT
05/13/2014 Category: Service
oil change
great but you could have snacks to eat while waiting on car to be serviced
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/13/2014

Carol,

Thank you for the feedback. We really appreciate it. Again thank you for your business and your time to provide us with your feedback.

Michael C.
Lenoir, NC
05/02/2014 Category: Service
All my vehicles have been service here for the past 9 years and no where else.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/02/2014

Thank You Michael for the kind words. We really appreciate your business. If there is anything we can do for you please let us know. Again Thank You

bernice m.
Connelly Springs, NC
05/01/2014 Category: Service
They are the friendliest and most efficient i know
I really don't mind when taking my car or my husband's truck in for service. They do their utmost to service the vehicle quickly and pride in doing it correctly. David is great asset to the team. Great job to my friends at Paramount in Valdese.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/02/2014

Thank You Bernice for the kind words. We really appreciate your business and your feedback it means the world to us. If there is anything we can do please let us know. Again thank you

GB
Gloria B.
Hudson, NC
Service and new tires
The Paramount service team did an awesome job. Not only did they get me a terrific price on my tires but I get free rotation on the tires for the life of the tires. They have service all of my vehicles and I have always been very satisfied with the service, time it takes and the price.

Gloria,

Thank you for the kind words. Your feedback is very important to us. We really appreciate your business and your time. If you ever need anything please let us know. Again Thank you.

Kimberly M.
Rutherford College, NC
Great People
The service dept is top notch. Great People Great Service. Got a hot dog and chips while I waited saturday and even got a free car wash and vacuum. Will not go anywhere else for my service
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/01/2014

Thank you Kimberly for the kind words. Your feedback is very important to us. If there is anything we can do for you please let us know.

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/01/2014

NH
NINA H.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/05/2014 Category: Service
Courtesy
Great to deal with. Service department is superb. Goes out of the way to treat customers nicely.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/05/2014

Thank You Nina for the kind words. We really appreciate the feedback. If you ever need anything please let us know. Again Thank You

VB
VIRGINIA B.
Glen Alpine, NC
04/05/2014 Category: Service
terrific people
great friendly reliable service!
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/05/2014

Thank You Virginia for the kind words. We really appreciate the feedback it means the world to us. If you need anything please let us know. Again Thank You!!

RAYMOND R.
Connelly Springs, NC
04/02/2014 Category: Service
Friendly staff
I bring my Hyundai for service here all the time. Very friendly staff, quick, and honest!!! Great dealership!!
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/03/2014

Raymond, Thank You so much for the feedback. If you ever need anything please let us know. Again thank you for your business, time and the kind words.