Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167

SR
Sallie R.
Lenoir, NC
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Scammed
Overcharged and way too many extra fees when I was told it was just tax added to my coupon. Tried to tell me my tire was not able to be patched and a new tire would almost cost $200.00
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/05/2019

Sallie,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Tucson service with us at Paramount Hyundai, and also would like to appologize for how your past experience went while you were here with us. I will be reaching out to you to try and explain why would not repair your tire and some of your other concern's. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you.

RE
Richard E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/28/2019 Category: Service
The service and the people.
This is the third Hyundai that we have purchased from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese. We have had very good service from them and plan to keep going there.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/28/2019

Richard,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Elantra serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. If you have any question's or service needs please reach out to myself or Andy and thank you again.

DT
David T.
Hudson, NC
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
02/27/2019 Category: Service
always great service !!!
I have always got great service at Paramount Hyundai of valdese !!! No need to go anywhere else !!!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/28/2019

Jeff P.
Nebo, NC
2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/19/2019 Category: Service
JC in the service dept is awesome, he has great customer service skills. He cares about his job and your car. Neat and clean service area, nice waiting room.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/19/2019

Jeff,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Elantra serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to myself or JC with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

TA
Tanesha A.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Family Atmosphere
I love the team at this location. Always pleasant to work with. They found $20 under the hood of my car that somehow fell to undercover of the car and returned it to me, that was a blessing that day for me.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/15/2019

Tanesha,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Sonata serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Joann R.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Good customer care
Always greeted with a smile ,and no waiting to get checked in.. a trusted ,place to go ...
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/15/2019

Joann,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Elantra serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to myself or Terry with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Mary G.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Greatest help ever
The team was amazing, helpful and considerate of my situation, time and cost considerate.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/13/2019

Mary,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Maureen M.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisor JC
I also get my needs and concerns met when dealing with JC. Always pleasant,detail oriented and knowledgeable.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/11/2019

Maureen,

CL
Christine L.
Marion, NC
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Employees noticed me.
After a not so good experience at another dealership, I was noticed and spoke to one employee who remembered me. I purchased a car and came to get an oil change. While in the waiting area an employee said hi. This led to me asking a question again about tire and wheel protection plan. This employee got me into the back and I now have that protection. I also got a chance to talk about my future car needs.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/11/2019

Christine,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Tucson serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. I am so glad to see that we can help with your tire and protection plan and if there is anything else we can do in the future please contact myself or Terry and thank you again.

Debbie W.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Good
I had a good job done
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/06/2019

Debbie,
    Thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

BL
Blenda L.
Connelly Springs, NC
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Always have a good experiment when having my car serviced.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/06/2019

Blenda,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

DF
Daniel F.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Excellent service manager. Fine service!

Daniel,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Sonata service with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Kim B.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Very nice staff
These guys are so efficient and friendly. Very helpful.

Kim,
      Thank you for coming in and having your Tucson serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Always Helpful
The people in the service department at Paramount Hyundai of Valdese are always helpful with whatever I need. They are quick to schedule an appointment. They are willing to take the time to explain things thoroughly to me.

Dear Valued Customer,
       I would like to thank you for coming in to Paramount Hyundai and having your Santa Fe S serviced with us. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Shawn H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Fast and professional as always

Shawn,
     I would like to Thank you for coming in and having your vehicle srviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

BF
Brian F.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Things done in a timely manner
Service team done a good job, and kept things moving even though they was busy. They didn't try to neglect nobody
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/01/2019

Brian,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

GR
Gregory R.
Green Mountain, NC
01/30/2019 Category: Service
A
A
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/30/2019

Gregory,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again. Have a Happy New Year.

Brenda H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Tires and Service
Great service, knowledgeable techs, and make you feel like a customer.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/30/2019

Brenda,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Elantra serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to myself or Andy with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again. Have a Happy New Year.

01/22/2019 Category: Service