Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167

SL
Savannah L.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
I had a great experience at this location. Terri was awesome, timing was great too. I will return in the future!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/07/2018

Savannah,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Elantra serviced with us here at Paramount Hyundai. Please let myself or Terry know if there is anything we can do in the future, or if you have any question's that need to be answered and thank you again.

Kim B.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Nice service staff and could.pleted service in a timely manner.
Very nice service staff and service was completed in a very timely manner.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/06/2018

Kim,
  I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Tucson serviced with us. If you have any questions or service needs please reach out to myself or JC so we may help you as needed and thank you again.

Johnny F.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe
Very happy with service we receive
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/06/2018

Johnny,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with ua at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact myself or Terry for any of your service needs or questions you may have and thank you again

WB
Walter B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Super Service
At any timeI need to have my Elantra serviced Paramount folks are the best. Not only do they hustle up and get my vehicle in but are very friendly and knowledgeable with what needs to be done. My family have, to date, purchased 6 vehicles from them over the years.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/01/2018

Walter,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us a Paramount Hyundai. If there is anything we can do as far as service or questions you may have please contact myself or Terry and thank you again.

CD
Clifford D.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Since 2012 i have beeb a customer at this location for service on my Focus an have been totally satisfied an with saying that i purchased a 2017 hyundia Thanks to everyone from service to sales
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/29/2018

Clifford,
  I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Sonata serviced with the Paramount family and if there is anything myself or JC can do please contact us as soon as possible. Thank you again.

SP
Sharon P.
Lenoir, NC
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
Had me in and out professional, friendly staff. 5 star service
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/29/2018

Sharon,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Tucson serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact myself or Andy for any of your service needs or questions you may have and thank you again.

GH
Gary H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Associates work well with customers.
The Paramount folks take care of customers.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/26/2018

Gary,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and have your vehicle serviced with ua at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact myself or Terry for any future service needs or question's you may have and thank you again.

Brooke B.
Hudson, NC
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff!
Great place to get my car serviced!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/16/2018

Brooke,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Sonata inspected with us a Paramount Hyundai. If there is anything we can do in the future please reach out to myself or JC and we will help however we can. Thank you again.

AJ
Aimee J.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
I brought my car in for a simple oil change and the worker let me know my brakes needed to be changed so I went ahead and had that done. I waited in a nice lounge where they provide coffee, water and snacks while you wait. My favorite show was on TV so the hour and a half I waited didn’t seem to take long. There were several workers who asked people who were waiting if we needed anything. The workers here are very friendly and do the job right.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/13/2018

Aimee,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Myself and JC would also like to thank you for the kind words that you spoke about for our service team, please let me know if there is anything else we can do in the future.

Shawn H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Fast and professional as always.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/03/2018

Shawn,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehilce serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact myself or JC for any of your service needs or questions you may have and thank you again.

EG
Elizabeth G.
Lenoir, NC
09/28/2018 Category: Service
I was very pleased working with Terry to get my oil changed. He was very nice when I called about needing the service & it was a pleasure to meet him.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/29/2018

Elizabeth,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai, please contact Terry or myself for any of your service needs.

RJ
Richard J.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
I love my new 2018 Santa Fe Sport & I want it to get the best possible service from the dealer where I bought it.
I was surprised when I pulled up in front of the service door and it opened by itself and I drove my car in to the area where it said to stop. I was greeted by the service manager and within 1/2 hour my car had it's first service. And little did I realize that this service was a free one, which made me even happier
My car will definitely go back there when it's due for the next service
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/28/2018

Richard,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your 1st. service performed with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact myself or Andy for any of your future service needs or question's you may have so we can help you in a fast and efficient manor, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jerry S.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Good Experience
I have always been greeted with a good morning and smile. The people are very professional in taking care of my vehicle. I have never had any issues with my vehicle after it has been serviced.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/27/2018

Jerry,
   Thank you for coming in and having your Vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai, Please contact us for any future service needs or questions you may have. Thank you again.

DF
Daniel F.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
A Convenient Dealership
The service people in Rutherford Station are both knowledgeable and courteous. I feel like I was fairly treated.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/27/2018

Daniel,
   Thank you for coming in and servicing your Sonata with the Paramount family. Please contact myself or JC for any future service or questions you may have.

Danny H.
Granite Falls, NC
09/24/2018 Category: Service
RealDeal
Great place to buy a vehicle!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/25/2018

Danny,
   Thank you for coming in and having your Sonata service with the Paramount family. I there is anything you need in the future please contact JC and he will be more then happy to help with you service needs.

Debbie W.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/23/2018 Category: Service
frendley,
frendley and very clean and neat
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/24/2018

Debbie,
   Thank you for coming in having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact andy for all your personal needs.

WP
William P.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Would not take my car anywhere else. J.C. Childers is the best.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/22/2018

William,
         Thank you for coming in and having your Kona serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. If you have any questions or concern please contact JC and he will help in any way possible, Thank you again.

Donna S.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Sonata Recall
We received a notice that our 2015 had a recall. We called the dealership and made an appointment. I took it in the next day and it took less than an hour start to finish.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/22/2018

Donna,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and have your warranty recall taken care of on your 2015 Sonata. Please contact Paramount Hyundai for all your service needs or any questions you may have, and thank you again.

Karen B.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
New auto parts should be available for the vehicles you sell!
Paramount Valdese should not discriminate against borrowers with disability income.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/14/2018

Karen,
  I am very sorry for what you have been going through with your new Hyundai Tucson. Please contact me if there is anything i can do to help in the future to help make your Hyundai experience better then it has been.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Best Service in the area
I received excellent service as always.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/12/2018

Dear valued customer,
  I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact myself or Andy for any of your service needs or questions you may have. Thank you again.