Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5rating 4.1923046
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

EH
Elizabeth H.
Valdese, NC
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
David W. went above and beyond to make sure that my car recall and an unexpected paint issue was taken care of! 100% satisfied with the service provided.
Thank you!

07/09/2019 Category: Service
Listen to your customers
A true customer service driven business is hard to find. Next time you ask for something, get it in writing before you leave! Take a few extra minutes to go over your vehicle before leaving the parking lot. You’ll regret it later.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/11/2019

Elizabeth,
   I would like to thank you for taking the time to speak with me today so we could go over what is going on with your Sonata. I have made arrangements with the bodyshop to make the repairs on the roof of your vehicle and will have a loaner vehicle available when you arrive. If there is anything else you may need or changes need to be made please reach out to me and will do whatever needs to be done. Thank you.

Connelly Springs, NC
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Flashing tire sensor light issue
Was pleased that after months of returned trips to the service department. The dealership stepped up and gave me a rental while they addressed the issue of “Flashing tire Light sensor. They started by replacing one rear tire sensor. When service department took car out for a test drive for 15 + miles the dash light came on. Reading, “ Flashing light” on dash that a tire sensor was detecting and issue with tire. So the other rear tire sensor was replaced. After two tire sensors were replaced the tire sensor light stopped coming on after driving 15 + miles. I was pleased to finally get the issue addressed and resolved. I would love to send a special thanks out first to Mr.Taylor..he stepped up and asked me Every time I came in to the service bay “ Can I Help You”? No Matter How upset I was. Thank you David for reaching out to me by phone and email asking me to give Paramount service department another chance to make things right. Advice , Please take the time to lesson to customers. Their are some good , God loving people out there that just want to be heard and issues addressed.

03/01/2019 Category: Service
Tire sensor flashing and safety latch bad
Unreal on getting someone to address the problems on repair issues.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/05/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at paramount Hyundai. I have reached out and left a message so we can talk about the issue you are having with your TPMS light and I would like to help in anyway I can, so if you have time please call and I will do anything I can to help. Thank you.

DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/20/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
   I would like to thank you for taking the time to rescore your last visit with us at Paramount Hyundai. I am very glad to hear that we could assist you with your TPMS concern. Please feel free to reach out to Andy or myself with any future concerns or needs and thank you again.

Crossville, TN
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Concerned about their costumers
They go above and beyond with care and concern for their costumers. From the friendly service department to the care and concern of the service manager they actually care about you and the job they do for you

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Waiting longer and longer
Told me one hour for oil change 40 minutes later another man said I don't know why they told you that it will be another hour on top of the 40 minutes you already waited before they could start on it . So I had to leave and come back the next day and it still took over an hour to get my oil change. And I live 58 miles round-trip from my house and had to make 2 trips.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/04/2018

Dear Valued Customer,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. I would also like to appologize for the way you where treated and for how many times you had to drive back. Thank you for taking the time to speak with me so we can do better in the future with out your feedback we can not make things better. Look forward to meeting with you and have a Happy Holiday.

James C.
Valdese, NC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great
Friendly ,helpful ,upstanding, works hard on my car problems to get it back to me,

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Better off fixing it yourself
Shitty service and messed my motor up
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/12/2018

James,
     I am reaching out to you today to appologize for your recent service visit. If there is anything we can do in the future while we are waiting on your new engine to arrive please reach out to myself or Terry so that we can handle it in a short and professional manner.

LH
Larry H.
Nebo, NC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Unresolved
Issue is still not resolved. It does not show up on the computer....they test drove my car, but did not feel the hesitation. However, I CAN'T drive it and not feel it. It is worse when the air conditioning is on. I hate to drive my car, and now I can't drive with the air on. I lift the hood, and I can "see" the engine hesitating - funny, I didn't need a computer to tell me that. Now I have to find a 3rd day to drive to Valdese.

06/02/2018 Category: Service
Unresolved
I can't give an honest review until my situation is resolved. Making me happy will depend on you.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/04/2018

Larry,

Please give us a call at 828-874-2161 so we can help resolve your situation.

DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/15/2018

Larry,

I would like to thank you for taken the time to talk with me today about your vehicle. As we agreed please contact me and I will arrange a loaner vehicle for you and your wife so we can address your concerns. Thank you again and I will see you soon.

2016 Hyundai Accent
10/19/2017 Category: Service
Makes you feel like family
Thank you guys so much for fixing problem so fast.

10/19/2017 Category: Service
Makes you feel like family
I got my Hyundai from paramount and always take it there for services there always so friendly and there waiting area is comfy and clean. The only thing i have ever had problem with is a miss communication with credit card payment they take a long time taking it off your bank card.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/20/2017

Thank You so much for your feedback. Sorry for your inconvenience hopefully everything is right and if you have any more questions please let me know!

09/05/2017 Category: Service
Excellent service manager. Quick to respond and help

09/05/2017 Category: Service
Poor service department
Would not recommend
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/05/2017

Thank you for your feedback. We apology we did not reach your expectations.  We are looking into the matter and will reach out to you shortly.

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/07/2017

Thank you for your time the other day! We really appreciate your time and business. If you have any other concerns/questions please let me know.

2010 Hyundai Genesis
07/17/2017 Category: Service
Service department found a lot of expensive repairs.
Service department mysteriously found $4000 in repairs, however my car was serviced and checked out 3000 miles before and nothing was found.

07/17/2017 Category: Service
I already told you
I already answered this
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/17/2017

Thank You for your feedback. I appreciate your time and business. I will look into your concerns and follow-up with you. In meantime if you have any more questions or concern please let me know. Again thank you for your time.

07/13/2017 Category: Service
Caring , professional & courteous
Paramount Hyundai Valdese is committed to Customer Service

07/13/2017 Category: Service
Friendly & helpful
Quick service, great coffee & friendly and helpful
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/14/2017

Thank you so much for your feedback. Sorry we did not reach your expectations and our goal from 5 stars. Thank you so much for your kind words through. We really appreciate it. If you ever need anything please let us know.

SJ
Steve J.
Connelly Springs, NC
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/04/2017 Category: Service
Redeemed
Greeted as soon as I arrived in the service area and the service staff promptly rode with me to see the issue I was having with the sensors on the bumper of my car. I had to leave the car for repair and was unable to reach my husband to take me to work. The service associate offered their shuttle service and the gentleman they have driving the shuttle vehicle was great! He actually made the whole experience worthwhile and started my day on a good note! They kept the car for a couple of days but updated us each day and replaced the problem sensor(s). When I arrived to pick up the vehicle I was greeted promptly and was on my way in a short period of time. I was very pleased with the customer service in both service and sales and hope to continue our relationship with this dealership.

07/04/2017 Category: Service
Disappointed
Disappointed
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/05/2017

Steve,

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it. At this time we are reviewing your review and will be in touch shortly. In the meantime if you have any questions/concerns please give me a call.  Again thank you so much for your time!

EA
Elizabeth A.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2017 Category: Service
Service department explained why it took so long. They apologized.

06/09/2017 Category: Service
Service dept was disappointing. 1st time this has happened to me.
Car was taken in for service and state inspection. The appointment was for 10:00. I had to have new tires.. I had let them know I had to leave by 12:30. I was told it should be ready by 11 or 11:15. At 11:45 I asked about my car and was told it would be ready in about 15 min. At 12:30 I checked again and was told they had just completed it, but had not done the inspection.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/09/2017

Elizabeth,

Sorry we did not meet your expectations.   Would love to discuss this more with you.  I'll gave you a call on Monday.  Again thank you so much for your time and business.

BG
Betty G.
Granite Falls, NC
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/30/2017 Category: Service
People here are fantastic
My problems were explained and resolved to my satisfaction. Thanks for your going the extra mile.

05/30/2017 Category: Service
Slow and Expensive!
Had a appointment at 2pm. Only wanted a quick oil change as I was due at a grandsons graduation. Several men who came in after me were finished and out of there about 20 minutes sooner. I was there for a hour and then charged over 40.00 for a oil change. Won't be back.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/31/2017

Betty,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate it. Sorry we did not meet your expectations the other day. Thank you so much for your time yesterday discussing this matter. If you have any other questions/concerns please reach out to me or any of my team members. Again thank you so much for your time and business.

GS
Gary S.
Granite Falls, NC
2013 Hyundai Azera
05/19/2017 Category: Service
No Follow up
Despite, the message above, no one attempted to call me, emailed or left a message. Sounds good but no follow through. Worse than saying nothing at all

05/19/2017 Category: Service
Pushes unnecessary services
Good techs but greedy management
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/22/2017

Gary,

Thank you for your feedback.We will be in touch to discuss your concerns today.  In the mean time if you have any other questions/concerns please let us know.

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/25/2017

Gary,

Unable to teach you via phone please gave me a call at 828-874-2161 or email me at jstuebe@paramountauto.com.

05/03/2017 Category: Service
Great response
Jason contacted me immediately and fixed all the issues! Detailed my car and filled up my gas tank!

05/03/2017 Category: Service
Engine Recall
Took 3 months and got a filthy car back after it sat in the lot under trees for 3 months
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/03/2017

Thank you so much for your feedback. We apologize for your inconvience. Please give me a call and we can discuss more in detail.

AL
Arnell L.
Hildebran, NC
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/24/2017 Category: Service
Quick action
After I completed the survey voicing my concerns, within five minutes the service manager called me with an action plan! That's customer service!!

04/24/2017 Category: Service
Not hAppy
Not happy with the car and no one is willing to help!
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/24/2017

Arnell,

Thank you for your feedback. I understand your concern, I will reach out to you shortly to see how we can fix this for you.

Donnie G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/22/2017 Category: Service
Past experiences with you guys

02/22/2017 Category: Service
My past experiences with you guys is why you got 3 stars!!
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/22/2017

Donnie,

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it however I am sad we did not earn 5 stars. Just curious what happen and how we did not meet and exceed your expectations. If you have the time please gave me a call at 828-874-2161 or email me at jstuebe@paramountauto.com. Would love to hear how we could improve. Again thank you for your time and business.

CJ
Cynthia J.
Rutherford College, NC
10/21/2016 Category: Service
Conveience, Friendly and helpful staff. Repairs and service dome in a timely matter!
I have been very sick and I retract my statement on the m2st about not being happy with my tirs. i wa on heavy pain killer and i do not remember typing such a rude and nasty comment. The tire are great!

10/21/2016 Category: Service
I did not get my requested tires
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/24/2016

Cynthia,

I am unable to reach you via phone with phone numbers in our system. Could you plesae reach out to me at youe convience so we can address this matter for you. Again thank you for your time and business and will address this for you right away.

828-874-2161

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/26/2016

Cynthia,

Jon and I have yet to reach you via phone or email. Please call us right away so we can take care of your concern!

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/26/2016

Cynthia,

Thank you for the email. I am glad you are happy with your tires. If you have any issue please let us know. Again thank you for your time and business.

Michael W.
08/01/2016 Category: Service
Customer Service
Jason Stuebe is a great example of what Customer Service is really about. I appreciate his efforts in ensuring that I was satisfied and taken care of during a recent service of my 2014 Hyundai Sonata. The staff at Paramount Hyundai are very professional and knowledgeable. I own two Hyundai vehicles and have been very satisfied with their performance.

08/01/2016 Category: Service
Again the people are great and knowledgable but the cost is outragous
Again the people are great and knowledgable but the cost is outragous
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/01/2016

Michael,

Thank you for your feedback. Really apprecaite it.  I am little confused. I see you did pay $24.00 last visit but we don't charge but $15.99 for a tire rotation plus taxes and supplies.  Did you have an free oil change? I see you had a coupon just curious how we got to $24.00. Would love to talk to you more if you got a chance? Please give me a call or emai. again thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate it.

P-828-874-2161  ext. 254

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/03/2016

Michael,

Looks like they charged you $15.99 plus taxes and supplies which includes taxes on the oil change as well. Just looked like an error. Sorry for any inconvince.  I have put a $40 credit on your account you can use anytime you need it.  Any questions please let me know.

2005 Hyundai Sonata
06/07/2016 Category: Service
Prompt attention to my concerns about recent service visit.
Paramount Hyundai was very receptive to my comments concerning my recent visit to their service department. I will visit them again to receive service on my 2005 Sonata. As stated in my earlier review, I have always received excellent service each time my car was serviced.

06/07/2016 Category: Service
Experience not so great.
Service was not as I have received in the past.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/07/2016

Sorry for your inconvenience. Yea you are right that does not sound like our level of service.  I would like to talk to you and get as much infomation as I can to discuss with that correct employee. Please give me a call at 828-874-2161 or email me at jstuebe@paramountauto.com.  Again I am sorry about your visit.

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/09/2016

Thank you for the call the other day. I have address all concerns with my employees to make sure your concerns are not repeated. I really appreciate bringing them to my attention. I have enrolled you in the owners advantage account. You have $88.00 in there you can use however you need in the future.   I hope you give us another chance and again so sorry for your inconvience. If you ever need anything please call me directly. Again thank you for your time and feedback.

Timothy S.
Spruce Pine, NC
2019 Hyundai Veloster
12/13/2019 Category: Service
The service and parts center of this dealership gets 5-stars from these customers!
They took in our Hyundai and not only programmed our key but fixed any of the recalls on it while they had it.
They were friendly, quick and efficient.
We plan to take our Hyundai for our service needs.
5-stars to the employees in the Service and Parts Dept of Paramount Hyundai of Valdese, thank you!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/13/2019

Timothy,
        I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.