Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

JAMES M.
Vancouver, WA
Mercedes-Benz 560 SERIES
09/16/2017 Category: Sales
Customer Service
I bought the Mercedes 560SL. There was a problem with the air conditioner, but Victor said it would be fixed before we picked it up. Victor was going over the car the morning we were to arrive and it was not working again. After a three hour wait we left with the Merc and a working air conditioner. I understand things happen with 30 year old cars and appreciate his perseverance to get it fixed. We are happy with the car and it's air conditioner. Jim

GA
GABRIEL A.
Bellevue, WA
Lotus Evora 400
09/10/2017 Category: Sales
Park Place takes great care of their customers
Another great car buying experience with the Park Place crew. Hard to imagine buying anywhere else after the great service and support I've gotten from them. Dave Bruski is a genuine car lover who really enjoys finding people the right match.

SHELIA B.
Kent, WA
Ford Thunderbird
09/06/2017 Category: Sales
Excellence that shows
What a pleasant car buying experience. The staff was everything you would hope for & then some.

NL
NOEL L.
Mercedes-Benz S-Class
09/03/2017 Category: Sales
Right car with no pressure excellent service.
Rene and Hunter we're very helpful and now I've got my car. Very pleased.

MICHAEL DEAN W.
Bellevue, WA
Porsche Boxster
08/28/2017 Category: Sales
Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross is an exceptional representation of your company and my car buying experience was made to be better because of Hunter. I certainly would buy another car from PP and specifically Hunter!

M. Webb

ANDREW S.
Bothell, WA
08/24/2017 Category: Sales
Quick and easy
Great car, good service. I would recommend.

CF
CHRISTOPHER F.
Lyle, WA
Dodge CHALLENGER
08/22/2017 Category: Sales
Got my dream car...
Easygoing, friendly staff and sales people. I came from work wearing dirty pants and an orange shirt and was treated just like the guy wearing a shirt and tie. Got what I believe to be the coolest car ever made, 71 challenger, (with very good financing terms) and drive off into the sunset!

GM
GERHARD M.
Aston Martin Rapide S
08/12/2017 Category: Sales
The choices and the professionalism of the sales force.
It was a pleasure to buy the car. Very quick and clear situation. Also the extended time spent to ensure that functions of the car were understood.

MF
MARTIN F.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
08/07/2017 Category: Sales
Friendly and Helpful
Hunter was a pleasure to work with. He made himself available around my busy schedule. This is my fourth vehicle purchase from Park Place.

KC
KEVIN C.
Marysville, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
07/31/2017 Category: Sales
Great experience
Very easy to deal with😁Vic is awesome. No pressure

LW
LYNN W.
Spokane, WA
ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE
07/20/2017 Category: Sales
The over all attention to customer satisfaction and detail.
From the initial contact with Butch to the follow up and working relationship with Hunter we had an extremely positive experience.
The facility, personal and ultimately the car we purchased exceeded our expectations.

TD
THOMAS D.
Bainbridge Island, WA
PORSCHE 911
07/14/2017 Category: Sales
Great dealership - great people!
Park Place did a great job finding a buyer for my Aston Martin last year, and my recent purchase of a 911 C4S was a very positive experience.

TT

Kirkland, WA
ACURA TL
07/06/2017 Category: Sales
Still the best
These guys still knock it out of the park. Just bought my fifth car from them and, despite some problems, the experience has been fantastic. They stand behind what they sell and all issues have been dealt with. I love these guys, and Vic is probably the worlds only truly honest car salesman.

07/06/2017 Category: Sales
Gone downhill
I've just finished buying my 6th, and last, car from Park Place. I've gone back again and again because the service (especially after-sales service) has been exemplary, but alas this appears to no longer be the case. I am still waiting on a check after more than a week for the balance of my purchase, and hear absolutely nothing back from my sales guy after multiple prompts. The car they sourced for me was obviously not inspected, and has multiple problems (I guess this is what I get for buying sight unseen and just trusting them, although in the past this trust was well placed, so...), and there have been no efforts to make it right. I am terribly disappointed; I used to recommend this place to everyone I knew, but I no longer feel that would be appropriate. Turns out all car dealers are equally awful.
Ryan V. from Park Place LTD responded on 07/10/2017

Hi Stephen,

It sounds like we were able to work this out with you! Thanks for working with us.

Cameron

LH
LESLIE H.
Kenmore, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ SL-CLASS
06/05/2017 Category: Sales
Nice place to do business
Good inventory, informative people, and focused on delivering good service and premium inventory. The buying and trade in process was efficient and easy. Enjoying my new ride.

RAYMOND H.
Thonotosassa, FL
PORSCHE CAYMAN
05/22/2017 Category: Sales
A great buying experience.
I flew from Tampa to Seattle to buy my Porsche from Park Place LTD. Vic picked me up at the airport as planned.He gave me a tour of the facility and then we went over my car. Everything was as we had discussed on the phone and through e mails. The rest of the process went very quickly, and with no problems. I was on the road within 2 hours of my arrival and made the 5 day trip to Tampa with out a hitch. Over all I could not have had a better car buying experience. Thank you to Vic and everyone at Park Place LTD..

JOSHUA B.
Kennewick, WA
FORD MUSTANG
05/20/2017 Category: Sales
Sweet rides!
I had a really good experience at Park Place. They were very professional had excellent quality on the merchandise and got me out the door quick.

GC
GARY C.
Decatur, TX
FORD CUSTOM
05/20/2017 Category: Sales
Very pleasant transaction, picked me up at the airport and returned me fpr the flight home
David told me a/C DID NOT WORK AN IT UPSET ME THAT YOU DID NOT FIX IT OR CALL ME THE GIVE ME THE OPTION TO HAVE IT FIXED . Relay this on to the owner please.

SAMUEL H.

Woodinville, WA
PORSCHE 911
04/23/2017 Category: Sales
Great new facility
Sure like the new show rooms