Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

JJ
JEFFREY J.
Lake Forest Park, WA
PORSCHE BOXSTER
11/29/2016 Category: Sales
Very pleased with my purchase experience
I found the sales staff, particularly David Bruski, to be very helpful, with no pressure. David helped me to be sure I was purchasing the right vehicle and was a straightforward salesperson. I would recommend Park Place Ltd without hesitation.

KN

Poulsbo, WA
BMW 6 SERIES
10/19/2016 Category: Sales
Customer service/ professionalism
David Khazai was outstanding to work with...he was an excellent listener and took the time to show us different makes and models until we got the right one! The business/ finance manager was excellent as well. This is by far the highest recommendation I have ever given when purchasing a vehicle.

BF
BYRON F.
El Paso, TX
DODG RAM150
09/09/2016 Category: Sales
Excellent costumer service!
Purchased a used vehicle that was exactly as described on the website. Very impressed with the sale rep David. He was very professional and relaxed... No pressure to buy. Made sure I very please with my purchase.

JOHN W.
Shoreline, WA
PORSCHE CAYENNE
08/19/2016 Category: Sales
Great sellection of quality used cars
Park Place is my favorite place to car shops as I can compare various luxury and spots car in one location vs going to multiple dealerships.

LL
LINDA L.
Seattle, WA
VOLVO XC70
08/15/2016 Category: Sales
Great experience
Not often when purchasing a car would you say it was a great experience but my purchase working with Rick was.

LF
LEE F.
Merlin, OR
PORSCHE 911
Car Purchse
Salesman (Rick) was easy to deal with, car was (pretty much) as represented. HOWEVER, 200 miles from home I got a check engine light which my reader says is due to fairly significant fueling issues. Going for repairs tomorrow. I realize the car was sold without warranty, but really.......would still recommend Park Place, but would also have liked to have more immediate access to the title.

AH
ALLEN H.
Woodinville, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ G-CLASS

BRENDA S.
Mercer Island, WA
AUDI S7
Audi Bellevue sales
The sales rep with whom we worked was extremely knowledgable about all the vehicles down to very technical minutia. Attentive, patient, not pushy. Listened carefully to what our interests were. Great experience.

GA
GABRIEL A.
Bellevue, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ S-CLASS
08/02/2016 Category: Sales
Always a pleasure to work with Dave Bruski and Park Place
I think this is the 5th or 6th car I've bought from Park Place. The process is always great. Terrific people who treat me like a valued long-term customer not someone they're trying to get a quick buck out of. So different than most car buying experiences. Dave is knowledgeable and professional and clearly looks out for me to make sure I'm happy with the car that I choose.

CHARLES W.
Gig Harbor, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ SL-CLASS
08/01/2016 Category: Sales
new car purchases
I feel the sales person involved went overboard in answering my many emails. He got me the answers I asked for and did a superb job at following up. He even went out of the way to deliver the car to me personally.
Ryan V. from Park Place LTD responded on 08/02/2016

Hi Charles! It seems from what you wrote that you were very satisfied with the service, but the star rating doesn't reflect that. We'll send you a rescore if it was a mistake, but if it wasn't, please give us a call so we can follow up and fix it!

STEPHEN S.
Kirkland, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ CLS-CLASS
07/19/2016 Category: Sales
Excellent as always
This has been my fourth car purchase from Park Place and Vic Kirilenko, and I'm still astonished at how smooth and easy the whole process has been. I really cannot recommend this place enough.

SEAN S.
Spokane Valley, WA
PORSCHE PANAMERA
07/19/2016 Category: Sales
2010 Porsche Panamera 4S
Park place was fantastic to us, and kind and respectful in showing us the car. They were willing to work with us and both parties came to a good deal in the end. Would highly recommend.

LT
LAURA T.
Stanwood, WA
FORD MUSTANG
07/15/2016 Category: Sales
Love the decor and all the cars
Victor was great with the sale and gave us a nice tour while waiting for finance. Love our Mustang.

RV
ROBERT V.
Roseburg, OR
MERCEDES-BENZ SL-CLASS
06/30/2016 Category: Sales
Beautiful cars!!!
If you are looking for a clean like new care--that is used--this is the place

ANDREW M.
Woodinville, WA
PORSCHE CAYMAN
06/30/2016 Category: Sales
Great selection of rare/special cars, friendly & professional staff knows their stuff, no drama
This was not only the easiest but also the fastest and most efficient car buying experience I've ever had. Park Place rocks! Thank you Rene!

DREW B.
Duvall, WA
PORSCHE CAYENNE
06/26/2016 Category: Sales
great selection of clean vehicles and good people to work with
Must visit

SAEED W.
Bowie, MD
JAGUAR XK
06/22/2016 Category: Sales
Proffesional
Love the service and they are prompt!

AT
ALBERT T.
Federal Way, WA
PORSCHE 911 CARRERA
06/18/2016 Category: Sales
Beautiful cars
Nice place to shop if you're in a market for a pre-owned high-end cars. Cars are in good condition and sales associates are knowledgeable about the special cars they sell.

RICHARD S.
North Bend, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ GL-CLASS
06/15/2016 Category: Sales
Great Selection of High-End Vehicles!
Selection of cars is great. Salesman was super friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. No pressure whatsoever. Financing was easy as well. Couldn't be happier with my purchase...amazing two year old vehicle. I highly recommend Park Place.