Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

KC
KEVAN C.
Puyallup, WA
Chevrolet Corvette
05/30/2020 Category: Sales
Fair but so uncool/Warm & Fuzzy
The car (2019 C7 Corvette Stingray 2LT) was fairly priced, the finance guy Richard was cool. They tried to rip my trade which had a brand new engine, was in A1 condition and was worth quite a bit more than I fought to get. I never received a thank you for your business follow up call or letter/card from my salesman Matthew Carrick. I had to call him to thank him for taking my money basically. But the only reason for 2 stars out of 5 is I really love the car and got the one I wanted. They didn't care if they got my business or not was the impression I was left with. If my experience was warmer and they worked with me more I would feel a lot better about the transaction. Oh Well ...I love my car!

El Dorado Hills, CA
05/06/2020 Category: Sales
Great selection of Vehicles
First time buying on line & from another state, I was a little apprehensive but was pleasantly surprised by the outstanding customer service extended to me right from the start.
Worked with David Bruski...professional, courteous & straight up...highly recommend PP Ltd.

RT
ROBERT T.
Anacortes, WA
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
05/03/2020 Category: Sales
Attentive and detailed
Matthew has been a pleasure to work with. Patient and clearly knows each and every vehicle at the dealership. Promptly responds to phone, email and text during the Coronavirus period. Encourage any person looking for that special vehicle to go see him or other sales professionals at Park Place.

PF
PAUL-MICHAEL F.
Saint Paul, MN
Audi S4
04/30/2020 Category: Sales
Easy sale, highest quality cars
S4 Avant purchased and shipped with no issues. Staff was more than responsive with any questions and photos needed.

KC
KEVIN C.
Liberty Lake, WA
BMW M5
04/27/2020 Category: Sales
outstanding people and service.
the car was in perfect condition when I picked it up.
it was an experience better than purchasing a new car.

AH
ANDREAS H.
San Jose, CA
Lamborghini COUNTACH
04/06/2020 Category: Sales
Great remote buiing experience in this COVIT-19 times.
I recently purchased a used Lamborghini from park Place site unseen due to the COVIT-19 restrictions. Matthew answered all my questions and was my remote eyes and ears about the car. After a successful transaction the car arrived safe and sound and as advertised. Thanks!

MT
MICHAEL T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Audi S5
03/29/2020 Category: Sales
Excellent Service, Excellent Car
Completed the entire process over the internet. They were very communicative throughout the process and also facilitated an independent inspection at the shop of my choosing. Once the sale was completed they prepped the car for shipping and it was in perfect condition when it arrived.

KJ
KEVIN J.
Arlington, WA
Dodge Viper
03/29/2020 Category: Sales
Amazing
I bought my dream car and David helped us through that process. Everything was very smooth and he made us very comfortable while we were waiting. Thank you so much for everything. I would definitely recommend Park Place to anyone!!!

JASON L.
Macomb, MI
Dodge CHARGER
03/19/2020 Category: Sales
Fast, reliable and friendly service!
Thank you Rick for providing me with all the necessary information and pictures I needed to make my decision and purchase. A+

EC
EDWARD C.
Gig Harbor, WA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
03/18/2020 Category: Sales
Customer service VIP treatment.

LAWRENCE B.
Seattle, WA
Porsche 911
02/20/2020 Category: Sales
Great car, great experience
This is the 4th car we have purchased from Park Place, and we’ll keep coming back. Thanks Hunter!

JOHN M.
Renton, WA
Chevrolet Corvette
02/15/2020 Category: Sales
excellent
Showing, purchase, and paperwork was excellent. Thanks to Mathew and Park Place.

TC
TERRY C.
Quincy, WA
Bentley Continental GT
02/12/2020 Category: Sales
Matthew Carrick has excellent follow up and knows how to make deals happen!
I enjoyed working with Matthew Carrick in sales along with Ryan in finance and several others who made the car buying experience a fun and enjoyable one! They did what they said they would do and I would not hesitate to buy another car there in the future.

KENNETH M.
Billings, MT
Dodge Charger
02/10/2020 Category: Sales
Received exactly what was described
Purchased a 2018 Hellcat from Hunter & he answered all my questions before I purchased it. I normally fly over and inspect before I buy & drive it home but it was February & I live in Montana. Hunter told me everything about the car & I was satisfied so I bought it & had it shipped. When it arrived it was everything I expected & that was described. I will check with them before I buy again because it was so easy & I was well taken care of.

IP
IVAN P.
Gig Harbor, WA
Porsche 911 Carrera
01/30/2020 Category: Sales
All pro..
I recently bought a car from Hunter at Park Place. Very professional, no pressure and went very smoothly. 2 thumbs up Hunter! Loving it! No hesitation recommending Park Place to anyone. Great cars..great place.