Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

ROGER H.
Maple Valley, WA
Lotus Evora 400
09/21/2020 Category: Sales
Very friendly staff
The sales personal were very nice and knowledgeable of their cars. Other dealerships I’ve been to know how to sell a car, but know nothing about the car they’re trying sell. Our salesman was very knowledgeable of the car, specs, it’s historical lineage, etc. like a real car guy would know. Appreciatively refreshing.

Redmond, WA
Porsche 911
fun purchasing experience
they let me and a friend drive a few cars
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you for your great review! We're glad you had a good experience at our store, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

FL
FREDERICK L.
Clyde Hill, WA
Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Bought a car
I have worked with David Khazai many time and recently bought my third car at Park Place. They have a great selection and great service which is why I keep going back to them.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business again, Frederick. We're thrilled to hear everything went so well with David, and we'll make sure to let him know. Congratulations!

CASEY S.
Seattle, WA
Bought extended warranty
Great service and reasonable price!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you for allowung us to earn your business, Casey. We appreciate your wonderful feedback, and we hope you love your new BMW X5. Congratulations!

BK
BRANDON K.
Renton, WA
Porsche Cayman
08/16/2020 Category: Sales
Repeat customer, and still not done.
I've acquired two (2) cars, and cosigned one, with Park Place LTD, and so far, they haven't steered me wrong. Everyone I've dealt with (so far) has been a pleasure to work with, and they also have the "list" of cars I still "need" - which is bad. :)
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 08/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback, Brandon. We are thrilled to hear your experiences with our team have been positive, and we look forward to helping you complete your list in the future. We appreciate you!

RONALD M.
San Diego, CA
Porsche 911
08/13/2020 Category: Sales
Porsche Purchase
Great sales and communication process with Matthew
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 08/14/2020

Thank you for allowing Park Place LTD to earn your business, Ronald. We're thrilled to hear everything went so well with Matthew, and we appreciate you taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. We hope you love your new Porsche 911!

RYAN M.
Hayden, ID
Mercedes-Benz G-Class
07/22/2020 Category: Sales
Great experience buying from Park Place!
I recently purchased a vehicle in high demand from Park Place, and in order to make the vehicle mine I had to purchase it sight unseen. I worked with David Bruski and he was awesome from start to finish. He helped alleviate any of my concerns in purchasing the vehicle remotely, the process started and finished very quickly, and the vehicle was shipped to us within a matter of days.

I will definitely do business with Park Place again, I am very satisfied with their service!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 07/22/2020

Hello, Ryan. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a stellar review. We're thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience with David and the rest of our team, and we'll make sure the pass your kind words along. Congratulations on your new Mercedes-Benz G-Class! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

BK
BARRY K.
Englishtown, NJ
Ford BB
Excellent experience
I found a beautiful antique truck for sale on the website and made an online transaction. I felt confident the whole process of buying the car from Monte and his team right up until the car was picked up. He made the transaction smooth and uneventful. I’m sure the car will be great. Thank you Monte and park place!!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Barry. We appreciate your wonderful feedback, and we're so glad to hear things went so well for you. Congratulations!

Portland, OR
Honda S2000
Good experience
Was a cool place. Nice people
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 06/16/2020

Thanks for dropping by and we're glad you enjoyed our dealership.

TA
THOMAS A.
Oak Harbor, WA
06/04/2020 Category: Sales
Best car experience I've every had!
Hunter and his team were terrific to work with. I love cars, and I'm in and out of them all the time, so I deal with dealerships and salespeople all the time. I've always hated having to deal with the good cop/bad cop routine and the 4 square write ups! Hunter was straight forward and worked on getting me the best price without making me feel like I'm being taken advantage of. I will always give Hunter and the team over at Park Place LTD my business moving forward.

Thank you, Hunter and Park Place LTD!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for allowing Park Place LTD to earn your business, Thomas. We're thrilled to hear that you were impressed with our team, and we'll make sure to pass your kind words on to Hunter. Congratulations on your new Ford F-150!

DV
DANIEL V.
Lake Oswego, OR
Land Rover DEFENDER
Easy consignment
Bryan was excellent! Provided almost daily updates during my consignment process. Ended up buying another vehicle from him after he sold mine. Highly recommend!!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/11/2020

Hi Daniel. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. We appreciate having the opportunity to work with you, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to Bryan. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

JN
JOHANNES N.
Palm Beach Shores, FL
Dodge Viper
06/04/2020 Category: Sales
Bought the car "virtually" and it worked very well
Good people honest and reliable.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for allowing Park Place LTD to earn your business, Johannes. We're thrilled to hear that the car-buying process worked out for you, and we hope you love your new Dodge Viper. Congratulations, and welcome to the family!

ROGERIO S.
Sunny Isles Beach, FL
05/31/2020 Category: Sales
Bmw 540 e39
I had a very nice talk with Rick who was very kind!
I ended up buying the car which I am very happy with. Everything went trough smoothly. I definitely recommend Parkplace and Rick!
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 06/16/2020

Thanks for the great endorsement, Rogerio!
We appreciate your patronage and kind words.

DJ
DEAN J.
Sycamore, IL
Ford Super Duty F-550 Motorhome
05/24/2020 Category: Sales
Purchase- 2008 Shelby GT500KR
I purchased the car from out of state. I flew into SeaTac and showed up at the dealership around 10:30. I was driving away at noon. Rami Atherton was my salesman. He did a spectacular job having all the paperwork ready when I arrived, and ensuring that the car was prepped and ready to go for my return trip home. This is a beautiful and clean dealership. If they have vehicle of interest to you, I definitely recommend you contact them. Ask for Rami!

Thank you, Dean!
We appreciate your patronage and the great endorsement.
Enjoy the new ride!

El Dorado Hills, CA
05/06/2020 Category: Sales
Great selection of Vehicles
First time buying on line & from another state, I was a little apprehensive but was pleasantly surprised by the outstanding customer service extended to me right from the start.
Worked with David Bruski...professional, courteous & straight up...highly recommend PP Ltd.