Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

ROBERT M.
Porsche Boxster
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Convertible Top Allignment
My Boxster's convertible top was not closing properly. Dave diagnosed the problem, replace a damaged part, tightened the tension straps and aligned the trim on the rear of the top. It functions perfectly so I can enjoy open air motoring again.

JULE B.
Issaquah, WA
Toyota Avalon
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Very Satisfied
Professional sevice in every way. Highly recommended.

JACK B.

ALAN H.
Porsche Cayenne
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Attention
This is a place that does not disappoint. Excellent service and care and very well run.

DA
DARYAN A.
BMW M6
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Taylor is everything
If it wasn’t for Taylor my cars would be just fucked. I appreciate him very much and very happy about the relationship we have built over a year of doing business. I look forward to doing more business with him.

CURRIN C.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Full Detail
Great customer service by Taylor and staff. Walk through of car before full detail and net result aligned to expectations. Minor issue with a part from the trunk that was missing that I had to return to shop next day to retrieve. Taylor reinstalled the part while I waited.

DON R.
Seattle, WA
Aston Martin DB9
09/03/2019 Category: Service
The AM is a hard auto to keep running. It is apparently very hard to find problems so it takes alot of time. In this case you had the car for 2 months.
Doug and Vince are about the nicest guys you could find to deal with. If they were not that way it would be very difficult to not be totally dissatisfied with the service. For this reason, I would recommend Park Place for service on an AM auto. I do not know anyone else I would go to.

AD
ADAM D.
Bainbridge Island, WA
09/01/2019 Category: Service
Better than brand new
The team at PPAS always does a great job on our vehicles. Most recently, we took our 7 series BMW in for an annual cleaning and somehow they managed to get it looking, smelling, and feeling better than the day we took delivery. We appreciate their attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile; a week ago someone scuffed the rear bumper in a parking lot incident and PPAS was able to get the scuff completely out. Very impressive. Taylor Cross and his crew deserve a special place in Automotive Heaven!

PC
PETER C.
Tesla Model 3
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Car detailing
Prompt courteous service. Made my car look great.

Sammamish, WA

Snohomish, WA
Maserati Quattroporte
08/29/2019 Category: Service
A great experience!
We bought a car from Park Place LTD and had the pleasure of working with Daniel Kim. When we arrived there, we expected a high pressure salesperson, but that’s not what we got. Daniel listened to our needs, was knowledgeable, respectful, and allowed us to make the right decision on our own time. After we bought the car, he kept us updated on the status of the work we were having done on the car. We appreciate Daniel and highly recommend him.

BT
BRIAN T.
Kirkland, WA
Jaguar XK8
08/27/2019 Category: Service
A full five stars is hard to get from me.
Overall my experience was good. It was a quick turnaround. We had to wait a little while to get the car but that was only because Doug put in extra effort gluing a side marker light back on the car (well worth the wait.)

RICH C.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
2015 Audi A6 brought in with multiple stains and ground in dirt. Park Place Auto Salon returned in looking brand new.Staff was very friendly, helpful & professional

MARTIN C.
Redmond, WA
Honda CR-Z
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful
My car looks better than new!

PE
PAUL E.
Mercedes-Benz S-Class
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Sevice from Adam
Adam really went the extra mile and made very comfortable and the experience was convenient.

JIM M.
Goodyear, AZ
Chevrolet Corvette
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Corvette Repair and detail by McDonnell
This place is great. The full detail was perfect. Even some damage repair was perfect. Now I also had a leaking fuel sell which they repaired. The repair was completed in another shop, HERE IS THE GOOD PART, They sent me a check to cover the cost of the failed repair. Good business. Very accommodating, Friendly

Issaquah, WA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Fair Pricing
Rates were good. Work was done satisfactory. Customer service was faster and more attentive compared to a dealership’s service department.

STEVEN B.
Woodinville, WA
Jeep Cherokee
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Job as Always!
Took in my kids Jeep Cherokee. It hadn't been detailed for about two years and it was a mess. Park Place had it cleaned up like new in a day and it was great. Just like a new car again!

LP
LARS-ERIK P.
Redmond, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Excellant as Always
Fantastic service from Adam as he always does.

BE
BASHAR E.
Mukilteo, WA
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Car service
Excellent service and on time