Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

WG
WILLIAM G.
Aston Martin Vantage
09/17/2017 Category: Service
Can't get timely service. One technition can't keep up with the workload.
The only reason it is not so great service is because it takes 5 weeks to have a tecnitian to look at my Aston Martin. My car has been in your shop 10 weeks over the past 3 months just waiting to have a technician diagnose minor problems and repair them. Aston Martin Service needs more technicians. Doug and the one technician do a good job but can't do it in a timely fashion. I just sold the car because of the service problem. It makes no sense to own an Aston Martin that can't be serviced by the Aston Martin dealer I bought it from.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 09/26/2017

Thank you, Mr. Gain-
We appreciate your sentiments.

Many people do not understand that, even though an Aston Martin is a car, an Aston Martin is wholly different from a Toyota, Ford or BMW. The systems are far more complex and interdependent and may require more intensive and complex services and repairs.

I cannot speak to your car specifically, but rest assured that our Aston Martin technician is among the most highly trained and well-respected in the world. That being said, adding an Aston Martin technician is not nearly as simple as you may think -- being among the oldest and most revered brands in the automotive industry, as well as one of the most technologically advanced current car manufacturers, an Aston Martin technician is faced with intensive and rigorous training that differs immensely from that of the mainstream car makers.

It is a small pool of candidates these days that have the drive and wherewithal to dedicate themselves to a career in Automotive Services. Auto mechanics are a dying breed and the industry is not attracting the next generation of technicians. Some say the removal of trade courses in public education is to blame, some say it's technology, and some say it's the sense of entitlement or maybe the general malaise among America's youth as a whole. What are your thoughts, William?

We have been actively looking to add not only an Aston Martin technician, but two other service technicians to our team also -- please have any qualified candidates that you know contact us directly.

Thanks, and best regards-
Park Place Aston Martin
Park Place Ltd.

SF
SEAN F.
Kenmore, WA
SAAB 9-3
05/01/2017 Category: Service
First time in - will never come back.
When I bring my car into the shop, I expect it to be returned back in the same way that I brought it in. Came in for recall service, and when I left and started my car, my power seats would not work. They worked when I brought it in, but failed to work when I went to drive away. Long story short, after being told that the broken seat was my fault, being yelled at by the service tech who then walked away from me in anger for saying that I wanted my seat fixed, and over an hour of explaining how I want my car to return back the same way I brought it in, I was offered to speak to the general manager. I have to admit, the general manager worked to get things right, but the level of service vs. their shop rate and illusion of being a premier shop are not in alignment. In short, if you want to be treated poorly, spoken to rudely by the mechanics, and risk having your car returned in worse shape than you brought it in please use this shop. If not, make sure you steer clear.

SATOSHI B.
Mill Creek, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ M-CLASS
05/12/2016 Category: Service
Screed and tattooed
Bought 2007 ML320 CDI Diesel 4months ago. I've spent over $3,500 and one of the problem occurred twice in two week. You would think they would cover so rod the cost!

TN
TREVOR N.
Sammamish, WA
MASERATI GHIBLI
02/16/2016 Category: Service
Install Quality not good, customer service worse
I have a Maserati and bought a Hide a Plate holder for my front license plate which to be fair, isn't the highest quality of product but it gets the job done of holding the front license plate under the car and with a push of a button, brings it out in front of the bumper. I asked Park Place to install it for me which they agreed to do. After 3 hours and $400 later, it was done. But, it wasn't on straight and frankly looked embarrassing. In fact, I'm not sure how it took them 3 hours to install. Park Place said the product was the issue and there was nothing they could do. My perception of Park Place is they are a high-end shop, they deal with a lot of nice cars, and have capabilities to do custom work if need to. So, i called them back and asked them how we could fix it. Park Place wanted nothing to do with it and said it was my issue. So, i literally spent only 30 minutes, shimmed it myself, and got it looking straight. Now keep in mind, i am not very handy whatsoever so the fact I could fix it and they wouldn't boggles my mind. Ultimately, i am very disappointed with the lack of trying to do the right thing and not wanting to make the customer happy attitude Park Place has. I will never bring my car there for service again or have any work done on it for that matter in the future.

SG
STEVE G.
Hansville, WA
LOTUS EVORA
09/22/2015 Category: Service
Brian Groudle Great Service
Brian Groudle does a great job and goes above and beyond. My Lotus died in the desert in Utah and Brian gave me his cell # and worked with me over the weekend and has been very helpful You are lucky to have him

DT
DENIZ T.
Kirkland, WA
FERRARI 456M
04/29/2015 Category: Service
Terrible, terrible experience
My recent experience attempting to consign my car at Park Place surprised me. The way the sales team acted was beyond belief. I had to hire a lawyer and threaten to get a court order to get my car back for repairs outside of Park Place. Really surprising experience.

BRUCE B.
Snohomish, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ 560 SERIES
12/14/2014 Category: Service
Seems like you say anything to get us to pay you to display the car
You have not sold our car and we were told initially that you had a buyer already - and we keep getting calls that you want us to put more money into restoring the car. Whoever buys it can restore all they want, we are selling the car as is.

DT
DEBORAH SKYLES T.
Snohomish, WA
SAAB 9-3
10/17/2014 Category: Service
Saab 93, 2001 review of service not good.
You charged me for a half hours worth of work, saying you went in the driver door to check thr windoe motor. When in fact the door showed no sign of ever being torn into. My son tested the motor and repaired it in less than a half hour and your services were to be over $800.00 to repair. On your estimate!

LG
LARRY G.
Bellingham, WA
ASTON MARTIN DB7
07/26/2014 Category: Service
A COMPLETE WASTE!
I scheduled my Aston Martin DB7 weeks in advance and discussed the items I wanted repaired, Two of the six items were paid for on a previous visit yet were not repaired. I drove my car from Bellingham to Bellevue where Park Place had it for 4 full days. In my opinion the diagnostic and work done should have taken a day or less. I was basically charged $300 to tell me I needed all the items repaired or replaced on my list. There were no accurate part names or part numbers on my invoice. Not one part was in stock even though I had given a heads up as to what I needed for my car. Even though I supplied the oil filter and plugs for an oil change I was still charged over $300 for a 30 minute or less job. One of the items on my list was that my front ashtray was off track. When I got my car back the ashtray was not only unrepaired but was jammed shut and rendered askew and unusable. Considering the miles I added to my car, the time it was tied up and the time for my wife and I to make the two full trips this was a complete waste of time and money. So for $674.12, 4 days, and a lot of miles added to my Aston I got an overpriced oil change,. a useless diagnostic, a completely broken and unusable ashtray (it was at least working when my car was dropped off and now I have no access to the lighter outlet for my GPS) and a handbrake repair that should have been done on my previous visit. I will never bring my car back to Park Place and with warn every Aston owner I can find to stay away.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 07/29/2014

Larry, we thank you for your feedback; we are very sorry to hear that you're disappointed with your servicing experience. I'd like to hear more of your story and see if there is a way to turn you one star review into a five star experience that you can tell you friends about. Please don't hesitate to contact me at your convenience. Again, thank you for your time, your business, and your candor.
-- Jared
(425) 562-1000 ext. 1028

JOYCE H.
MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS
07/18/2014 Category: Service
The Service and the staff
Brian did a very nice job for us as 1st time customers. We were referred to Mercedes Garage by Will McAllister a long time customer.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 07/22/2014

Joyce,
You've left a positive review but just 1 star? Is this an oversight, or is there some other way we can be of assistance?
Thank you for your time and for your business.
- Jared

RANDY B.
Kirkland, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ S-CLASS
01/25/2014 Category: Service
It sure isn't the customer service
I brought my car in on a Thursday. On Monday I had to call to find out the status and know what the repair would be...I was told, 'We'll have to get back to you as we haven't diagnosed the problem yet." I called back on Tuesday (your phone system sucks by the way) and got voice mail as there wasn't a service person avail when I called. On Thursday when I called again, I was told it would be ready by 4pm. I arrived @ 5 and was told it would be another 10 min's or so as Adam hadn't finished up the paperwork and then it had to be handed off to the service manager...Needless to say, I was extremely dissatisfied with the level of customer service as in it was non existent. If it were my company, I'd fire the entire bunch and get some professionals on board. If it weren't for my history with Adam, I would have left and never looked back...I may still. Not sure but this was the worst car repair experience I've had in a very long time. I highly recommend you get your act together or you'll be drinking a lot of coffee looking @ each other and not repairing cars...oh wait, you didn't have any coffee for your customers. Scratch that...maybe put in a big screen TV.

LT
LINDA T.
Austin, TX
ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE
11/22/2013 Category: Service
it is not fair on repairs
was charged 6k for minor work and 2k to get my car ready to sell.. it took 6 months to get them to do the repairs.. run don't walk from this place.. unless u r loaded

MANNY R.
ASTON MARTIN V8 VANTAGE
10/29/2013 Category: Service
Do not purchase a car from Park Place Motors if you are interested in service after the sale
If it weren't for Vincent, the incredible mechanic and man of a thousand responsibilities, we would never own an Aston Martin in Seattle. Park Place Motors has a policy of no service after the sale, so if you wish to purchase one these beautiful cars, do so elsewhere. At least we have Vince here to take care of our beloved Aston Martin, he alone makes up for the extraordinarily sub standard customer service of Park Place Motors.

MANNY R.
ASTON MARTIN V8 VANTAGE
08/05/2013 Category: Service
Beware of Park Place Motors
Park Place Motors has absolutely no commitment to customer service. Stay away from this dealership, doesn't matter if you purchase an Aston Martin, may as well have bought a 1965 Ford Maverick -- you'd receive the same quality of service from a used car dealer.

PG
PHILIP G.
Renton, WA
LOTUS EVORA
07/13/2013 Category: Service
Fixed 2 broke and dirty
Well still working off my fix list from my new Lotus. The last two visits to service produced the same results. Two things fixed but something new is broken in the process. This last time I also received back a greasy A-pillar where the mechanic gripped as he got in the car and also gouged through the starshield on the driver's door sill. Cmon guys this is just sloppy. Damaging my car? In discussion with other owner customers this is not a rare ocurance. Seems the mechanics do not understand the fragility of their products and are not doing thorough quality work. Oh, also no solid checkout at the end. Along with the damage my backup camera now doesn't work either. Mechanic has dislodged or forgotten to reattach the wire. More rework! Quality is missing here. Employ a systems checkout list or something. Patience is wearing thin......