Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

RANDY B.
Kirkland, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ S-CLASS
01/25/2014 Category: Service
It sure isn't the customer service
I brought my car in on a Thursday. On Monday I had to call to find out the status and know what the repair would be...I was told, 'We'll have to get back to you as we haven't diagnosed the problem yet." I called back on Tuesday (your phone system sucks by the way) and got voice mail as there wasn't a service person avail when I called. On Thursday when I called again, I was told it would be ready by 4pm. I arrived @ 5 and was told it would be another 10 min's or so as Adam hadn't finished up the paperwork and then it had to be handed off to the service manager...Needless to say, I was extremely dissatisfied with the level of customer service as in it was non existent. If it were my company, I'd fire the entire bunch and get some professionals on board. If it weren't for my history with Adam, I would have left and never looked back...I may still. Not sure but this was the worst car repair experience I've had in a very long time. I highly recommend you get your act together or you'll be drinking a lot of coffee looking @ each other and not repairing cars...oh wait, you didn't have any coffee for your customers. Scratch that...maybe put in a big screen TV.

LT
LINDA T.
Austin, TX
ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE
11/22/2013 Category: Service
it is not fair on repairs
was charged 6k for minor work and 2k to get my car ready to sell.. it took 6 months to get them to do the repairs.. run don't walk from this place.. unless u r loaded

MANNY R.
ASTON MARTIN V8 VANTAGE
10/29/2013 Category: Service
Do not purchase a car from Park Place Motors if you are interested in service after the sale
If it weren't for Vincent, the incredible mechanic and man of a thousand responsibilities, we would never own an Aston Martin in Seattle. Park Place Motors has a policy of no service after the sale, so if you wish to purchase one these beautiful cars, do so elsewhere. At least we have Vince here to take care of our beloved Aston Martin, he alone makes up for the extraordinarily sub standard customer service of Park Place Motors.

MANNY R.
ASTON MARTIN V8 VANTAGE
08/05/2013 Category: Service
Beware of Park Place Motors
Park Place Motors has absolutely no commitment to customer service. Stay away from this dealership, doesn't matter if you purchase an Aston Martin, may as well have bought a 1965 Ford Maverick -- you'd receive the same quality of service from a used car dealer.

PG
PHILIP G.
Renton, WA
LOTUS EVORA
07/13/2013 Category: Service
Fixed 2 broke and dirty
Well still working off my fix list from my new Lotus. The last two visits to service produced the same results. Two things fixed but something new is broken in the process. This last time I also received back a greasy A-pillar where the mechanic gripped as he got in the car and also gouged through the starshield on the driver's door sill. Cmon guys this is just sloppy. Damaging my car? In discussion with other owner customers this is not a rare ocurance. Seems the mechanics do not understand the fragility of their products and are not doing thorough quality work. Oh, also no solid checkout at the end. Along with the damage my backup camera now doesn't work either. Mechanic has dislodged or forgotten to reattach the wire. More rework! Quality is missing here. Employ a systems checkout list or something. Patience is wearing thin......

BQ
Barbara Q.
Bothell, WA
07/01/2013 Category: Service
Hope it stays 5 stars :)
Thank you Jared for facilitating my issue :) and definitely many thanks to Joey for putting my new (to-me) to even better condition. Everyone at Park Place has been polite and helpful, I'm sure I will be back for many more services and possibly an upgrade. Keep it up!!!

07/01/2013 Category: Service
5 stars on Sales but at the moment 1 star for Service
I just recently purchased my Boxster S and was completely HAPPY with the car and with David Khazai!!! HOWEVER, I had to bring it back to have the VentureShield added. When i picked it up, I saw there was a dent that wasn't there...OMG, I was soooo sad to see my new car damaged. I reported it while I was there ASAP!! It seems that just because no one confirmed who did the damage while in their hands, they are only willing to pay $200 out of the $700 it cost to fix it. For this reason, I am giving a low score until they can admit responsibility and return my car as I left it. BTW, VentureShield work was good too. If management can fix this, I would surely give them 5 stars because they've been great otherwise!!!
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 07/01/2013
Oh no! Barbara, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and you are no exception. Let me investigate your issue and we'll get back to you tomorrow. - Jared Lowell Marketing Director

ANTHONY M.
MASERATI CAMBIOCORS
03/16/2013 Category: Service
The Worst Car experience I have had.
I consigned my Lotus Elise with Park Place, Then purchased a Maserati from them...I live about three hours away and then day that I was expecting to pick up my new car I arrived and was told there was a heater core problem (for some reason missed in the safety inspection). So after a wasted drive I returned to Oregon I was told that it would take about a week to fix the problem; it ended up taking three!! Not only were no apologies made for my inconvenience, they acted as though it was a favor to me to fix the core! If you go to a dealership that claims they are the highest end out of ANY on the West coast you expect number 1: these problems would be caught and number 2: of course its their responsiblilty to get the car up to par (reputation being at stake). When the car was finally ready they refused to even have it shipped, Finally they agreed to pay half of the $250 to have it shipped to me. On top of this, I had a deposit for $1,000 that was made initially to "hold" the Maserati which was supposed to be returned after the financing went through. Every other day for four weeks I called asking when my account would be credited back my deposit and every day there was a different reason why it hadnt been done (the last two weeks being "It HAS to be a problem with Chase its not us"). Finally the manager of the Chase branch got on the phone with Park Place where he simply described them as "incompetent" a huge understatement. Finally after a month I returned IN PERSON and was issued a check! 6 months later, the Maserati needed 6K worth of work done and I decided that I needed something more economical, I made the mistake of giving Park Place one more chance and consigned my car with them. After a month of the car sitting I decided to trade it in at a deifferent dealership. When I arrived Park Place they did not want to release my car because magically that very day 15 minutes before my arrival a "lady was hot on my car" I agreed to wait and see what would happen with this "lady" and of course the application was supposedly turned down (5 hours later). Then to attempt to Punish" me 5 different fees totaling $1210 were thrown at me including a detail job for $250 that the car did not need and I did not want and a bullshit "reconditioning" fee...I did not have enough cash on hand (short $140) and they refused to take a check. When its all said and done, Park Place LTD is indifferent, inefficient, unprofessional, and arrogant in nature. They overpromise and underdeliver. To top all this off when I arrived to pick up my consignment car that they were "working on selling so hard" it was sitting BEHIND THE SERVICE GARAGE IN BACK OF THEIR DEALERSHIP!! My custom license plate was returned with writing on the back in black sharpie (Audacious to do with out my consent) and for all my troubles Chris the consignment manager offered to pay $20 in gas for the Maserati! Now, I dont knowif Chris knows anything about Maseratis but if he did he would know that $20 isnt even enough to get out of Bellvue!! But any professional manager wouldve at least offered to fill it up....Theres a way to treat people as customers, clients, and human beings. If you want to experience how to NOT treat people, please give Park Place a shot they wont let you down!! Brian Pratt was excellent to work with I will say, it is the upper management that is run by smug, indifferent people...
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 04/12/2013
Anthony, Bryan said he spoke with you concerning this. Is there any other way we can help? Thanks again for your business, and we’ll look forward to seeing you again in the future.

AL
ADAM L.
PORSCHE 911 CARRERA
02/20/2013 Category: Service
Park Place Ltd. and Rapprochemont
I will credit Park Place with resolving the quality control issue with my motor replacement by offering an extension of the motor warranty and providing routine no-cost monitoring for premature engine wear, earning three more stars for willingness to remedy my obvious dissatisfaction.

02/20/2013 Category: Service
Do you really want the truth!
Dear Park Place,
I generally will ignore low ratings on an internet review site because they often represent isolated events, may not be representative or fair, or are the rants of a crank. That being said, I have been a loyal customer of Park Place since I bought my 2002 911 C4 in 2006. In the past,I felt the service was reasonable and I and my car were well cared for. My three recent service appointments have notable for poor quality control and even gross negligence. Incident number one: after repair in driver car door, the latch mechanism malfunctioned related to a misplaced pin in the latching mechanism– result 5 days waiting for a new part. Incident number two: clutch replaced and several days later car would not go into 2,4,6 gear related to a slipped hose clamp–result 4 days back in the shop. Final incident, needed a replacement motor due to a cracked cylinder head– result after almost 2 month delay car reported to be fixed, while driving home clamp falls off coolant hose and coolant spills from engine
and enging temp goes to 250+, car towed back to Park Place. Quality control appears to be a serious issue.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 02/22/2013
Adam, we're very sorry that our Service Center performance wasn’t up to your - or our – expectations and standards. I left you a voice message in the hope that I could discuss your situation a little further and figure out how we can perhaps turn your bad experience into one with a more palatable ending for all involved. Please don't hesitate to call me or respond via email when you have a free moment. Regards, Jared Lowell Marketing Director

GM
GERALD M.
MERCEDES-BENZ SL-CLASS
02/08/2013 Category: Service
Had to wait two weeks for repairs and on the way home from Park Place the belley pan fell off the car
I would recommend Park Place but after my unfortunate experience over the past two weeks I can not recommend the service department

PD
PAUL D.
WA
VOLKSWAGEN VANAGON
12/28/2012 Category: Service
Park Place
Well, I probably would not have bothered sharing my thoughts but since you asked...

I've been completely underwhelmed by Park Place. With their reputation and the fact that they charge $120.00 per hour for labor I would have expected a lot more.

The odomoter repair took three times to repair (including two trips to their shop).

I spent about $2,400 most of which was trying to chase down a severe vibration that Park Place couldn't locate. To be fair. Brian G is a nice guy and I was warned that this type of issue can be tough to resolve.

I would have expected that Park Place make some sort of proactive offer/ discount re. the odometer issue as my time schlepping back and forth to the dealership was a big waste of my time. Coffee w/ real cream and a big clean bathroom were a plus.

Phoenix, AZ
Audi R8
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Weather might have been an issue
Wasn’t the smoothest transaction. Weather may have been the issue
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 02/19/2019

Thanks, Paul-

We appreciate your understanding of the inconveniences encountered on your end due to the epic winter snowstorms in the northwest this past month. Enjoy that new car. Thank You!

"May the traffic signals, road camber, and g-forces always be in your favor!"

Kirkland, WA
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
While my car was in for repair I had to initiate almost all calls for status updates, and was told on several of those occasions that I would receive a call back that same day but for the most part did not receive those calls. I was also told on at least two separate occasions that my car was ready to pickup, only to find later in that same day that in fact it was not ready. It took several weeks before my car was ready. There was poor communication overall with respect to costs as they accumulated and in the end I was very surprised to hear the final total (nearly double what I had expected). At one point when I asked for the person who had been handling my repair work, the first person I talked to complained that I should not ask for individuals by name since he didn't know where everyone was, and that I needed to ask by department! Overall disappointed since I have had several other good experiences with Park Place.

TW
TINA W.
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Get everything in writing.
I made an appointment to bring my car in after getting a warning code. My car is older and I was aware it could be time to retire it. I talked to the service manager at length about this possibility. I said I had also recently gotten a "service due" notification. At that time he didn't know what that included due to the mileage, but would let me know. Because the cost to repair might not be worth it, I said to wait on doing anything before getting a quote. The service advisor said this was standard anyway, and I felt we were both clear on my intention. I also dropped the car off early and said I needed it back by 5 pm. He said this would not be a problem. I never received a call so I called them around 3 pm to get a status. I got a call back after 4 pm saying indeed there were some major issues, including an unexpected brake problem, and they were unable to let me take my car because it was not safe to drive. They said at a minimum I needed to have the brakes fixed before I could take it. He advised they were out of loaners but they would help me get a rental. To say this was a scramble to get done would be an understatement, and I had to miss an appointment scheduled later that evening as a result. Considering they would not let me take my car I needed to do some thinking about what to do. I wrote down the explanation of the repairs over the phone. They were very nice about letting me take my time and I did appreciate it. At one point I needed to get my glasses from the car and I called on a Saturday and was told they could not give me the keys because there was a bill due. I disagreed but waited until Monday to contact my advisor via email. He confirmed she must have misunderstood me and I was free to take the car any time. I have this in writing. Upon going to get the key (because I still had a rental) I was again met with a strange attitude. When I finally met with my advisor, he said they had time into the car and a "couple of hours" of labor would be due. I said that was not my understanding. When back at his desk, he then said they did an oil change and so only that would be due. Again, I said that was not my understanding as I was very specific about not doing any service if the car was done for. He said he didn't remember that, and well, they did do it, and it would be $187. What?? At this point I was upset and said this was incorrect, but if they really did it, fine, I would pay for it, but certainly not $187 for an oil change. Ok, he said, it was a mistake and now it would be $114. I was seriously floored but just wanted my key so I could later get the car. I decided to give the car away at this point, and the person who would be receiving it suggested getting one more opinion by a mechanic he knew nearby. I had the car looked at by a Saab certified repair shop and they said the car was fine to drive, although if I were keeping it I should get the brakes repaired at some point. I'm not disputing other repairs were needed/suggested, but this other mechanic didn't seem to have the same opinion. Fair enough. As a note, when I talked to my service advisor at Park Place, which was several times, the description of the repairs also changed slightly, which seemed odd. My service advisor seemed like a genuinely nice person, but I don't feel I could have been more clear in our communication. I am very uncomfortable with how it played out and I will not be returning in the future. I'm giving a 2 star rating because Park Place did allow me to leave my car on their lot until I made my decision, however, I seems I shouldn't have been denied taking it to begin with.

KC
KEITH C.
Volkswagen Golf R
06/10/2018 Category: Service
No attention to detail
While the quality of the detail was ok, there were many areas that they missed.
The front windows on both side have some residue from the tint installation. They didn't even touch it (I have a picture as proof, even left it on the car in case you wanna see it). On closer inspection, there are white lint everywhere (assuming you used a white microfiber). I don't know how you missed it on a black car. If this was the standard interior/exterior clean under $100, I would not be writing this review. I expect NOT to see this kind of result when I paid $370 for a detail.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Everett, WA
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Not Pleased
Brought my car in Thursday night and was told it would be first in line Friday (made the appointment weeks in advance). Wasn't touched until Friday afternoon (only found this out because I called) and didn't get my car back until Tuesday noon. One of my issues (an electrical issue) could not be resolved - your service guy John said, "we really don't work on Saleen electrical, you should take it to someone who does." It would have been nice to know this before hand - I would not have wasted my time.

I had just had the car detailed before I took it to you, I didn't realize that your yard was outside under a bunch of cotton-wood trees. John told me the car would be washed before I came to pick it up. I even gave an extra couple hours on Tuesday to make sure this happened. The car was not washed and was filthy. Also, there is a small dent in the driver-rear quarter panel - can't prove it was Park Place, but it wasn't there before.

I know that you work on much more expensive cars than mine (2008 Mustang Saleen), but I was willing to pay top dollar for top service. That's not what I got.

PB
PHILIP B.
Bellevue, WA
01/28/2018 Category: Service
Engine dying problem still with me
I hate to complain, but the problem I had, of the engine wanting to die at low rpm. or when I brake from higher speeds to lower speeds, is still with me. Changing the crank shaft sensor very temporarily seemed to work, but only briefly. Problem is most noticeable when I am turning left into a parking stall. I have to push the clutch hard, and put the car in neutral (manual transmission) to be sure the engine doesn't die

Deeper problem is that the engine, or something, is much louder now, when I accelerate or have to up-shift. Engine used to be whispeer quiet. Now there is frequently a soft roar. My mechanic neighbor listened for me, and he thinks the engine mounts, or the tranmission mounts, have come loose. He feels that there is a vibration somewhere.

RUSS S.
Renton, WA
11/04/2017 Category: Service
Because you asked
I dropped my car off at 8:10am with a list of things I needed done. When I picked it up at 3:30p I was told it was ready. I specifically asked if the windshield wipers had been replaced and was told they checked them and they were okay. I knew they weren't so I paid my bill and left. On the way home, sitting in traffic I looked over the invoice and didn't notice any charge for the 4-wheel alignment I had requested so I called from the car the first response was "I forgot" and then it was quickly changed to I didn't have time. If that was the case I should have been told when I picked up the car, so the first response was correct. it had been forgotten. I had to take the car back in to get the 4-wheel alignment and wiper blades again at 8:10am another day. This time i was told i really needed the wiper blades and I can only assume the alignment was done. I had 3 factory recalls to be done and now I have no confidence that they were done, but how would I know? I understand, not having time to complete the work, but I would expect a call informing me of the problem and when I pick up the car I would expect to be told what had been done and what had not been done. I thing honesty is the best policy and I think this was lacking.
A secondary issus was I requested a ride to the office and it took 45 minutes before I was able to get a ride. This is not the type service I get from Bellevue Lexus and I would expect the same level of service and honesty) from you. I offer these comment so you can improve your service, not discipline anyone. Everyone was very nice and courteous . I just think you need to raise the standard of keeping the customer informed

CD
CHRISTOPHER D.
Everett, WA
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Sevice Has Declined
In the past, an oil change came with a car cleaning at park place. Not anymore. Service level has declined.

CHRIS B.
Eugene, OR
Lotus Elise
09/05/2017 Category: Service
Disappointment
I live 325 miles from Seattle. I had the radiator on my Elise replaced at Park Place. Sadly a radiator hose clamp was placed improperly by Park Place and I had to drive all the way back to Seattle to have it placed properly. I appreciate Brian working me in on a Saturday to have it redone but it should have been done right the first time since he informed me that there had been a service warning published by Lotus about proper placement of the hose clamp. I expected more from Park Place.

SCOTT S.
Mercer Island, WA
Ford MUSTANG
08/11/2017 Category: Service
My experience at PP
Phone Sales: unprofessional, arrogant and unknowledgeable
Sales on the floor: very slow, forgot to return my credit card. Failed to inform me that the VIN number was wrong and the requirements for correction.
Delivery: TBD