Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

CR
CHRISTIE R.
Medina, WA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Adam provided Excellent customer service.

RP

PETER C.
Volkswagen Touareg
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
I went for a full tint on my SUV and they did an amazing job. Scheduling was easy and was completed on time with a really great wash and vacuum.

JOHN B.
08/03/2019 Category: Service
fast, high quality work
i have used PP for exterior detailing and restoration to original factory paint finish.
excellent job as usual on my wifes Audi A6

JE
JEFF E.
Clyde Hill, WA
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
08/02/2019 Category: Service
VIP care
Between Douglas and Vincent my Aston Martin Vantage was expertly cared for!

DF
DUSTIN F.
Aston Martin Vanquish
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Servicing an older exotic---2003 Vanquish
I experienced an recent emergency issue with my Vanquish and had to have it towed to Park Place for repair.

the issue involved some coolant pipes and I was again impressed with the technical expertise and commitment to perfection in terms of the repair---that was exhibited by both Doug Taylor and Vincent Edwards.

They treated my car as if it belonged to them. Can't ask for much more than that.

Dustin Frederick

AK
ABRA K.
Subaru Impreza
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Good,fast service
We were able to get our customers car in for upholstery work same day and back the next. Great service and the work was good.

WK
WILSON K.
VANCOUVER, BC
Aston Martin Vantage
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Aston Martin Park Place Bellevue
Vincent and Doug are wonderful to work with

I drive 3 hours to have them work on my V8 Vantage.

ROBERT M.
Renton, WA
07/30/2019 Category: Service
I've had better from park place.
My most recent visit wasn't great. I didn't notice how unclean my truck was until I got home. I've personally brought in 2 other vehicles in and I talked my dad into using park place for his Mercedes SUV. The prior vehicles I brought in, including my dad's SUV came out looking showroom clean. My truck looks like they washed it, vacuumed it, whipped down the plastics and that's all. I was not super impressed, it feels like I threw money away. I would choose another detailer next time.

SN
SEBASTIAN N.
BMW M5
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Nice cars and good service!
I bought a car recently and the process was very smooth. Good service and attention. When picking up the car: it had some issues which weren’t seen beforehand. Had to pay half of the repairs (which wasn’t my idea when buying and specially when paying a premium price); but thry ended up getting fixed properly. Could’ve felt better if I had been pampered properly as I felt as if it ended up being my responsibility and almost my fault. Oh well... al least they gave me a nice jacket for my inconveniences.

CLYDE S.

CHRIS V.
Redmond, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
07/28/2019 Category: Service
Another great job repairing my Mercedes
Adam and his technicians are great! I usually prefer to work on my own car but this is the one shop I trust if I need them. They always do the job right. It is unfortunate that some dealerships/garages lie about parts being broken but the Mercedes Garage has always been honest and on point. My AMG is a special car, I’m happy to know a business that can help me keep it on the road.

STEVEN C.
GMC Sonoma
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Did a great job at a reasonable price

Mercedes-Benz E-Class
07/22/2019 Category: Service
The Mercedes Techs are some of the Best in the area ,and Honest!!

DT

WILLIAM D.
Shoreline, WA
Cadillac Escalade
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Great and friendly service.
I leave feeling the the problem was fixed. Great teams of knowledgeable People working at Parkplace. Place is always clean and neat.

TE
TED E.
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Wheel repair + full detail.
My car looks far better now than it did when I bought it 4-1/2 years ago, and it looked good back then. This auto salon specializes in perfection, high customer service, professionalism, courtesy and friendliness.

When you leave your vehicle there, you get a new car back. Applause to all staff there who make good things happen for customers.

DONALD P.
Seattle, WA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Service and Repair
I have trusted Adam for many years to do services and repairs on my Mercedes that I have owned. He is honest and treats your vehicle as it is his own. I took my vehicle in to have my brakes replaced and they did a great job at a reasonable price. I highly recommend The Mercedes Garage for all your Service and Repair needs.

Auburn, WA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/05/2019 Category: Service

AK
ANDREW K.
Bentley AZURE
07/02/2019 Category: Service
First class service center for exotic cars
If you have an exotic European car, this is the place to go for service on the Eastside, period!