Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

AK
ANDREW K.
Sammamish, WA
Bentley AZURE
07/02/2019 Category: Service
First class service center for exotic cars
If you have an exotic European car, this is the place to go for service on the Eastside, period!

ME
MATT E.
Woodinville, WA
Ford Fusion Energi
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Everytime!
I as a long term customer that is very picky about the condition of my vehicles, I have yet to be disappointed by the service that Park Place Auto Salon has performed. Sometimes their standards are above mine and have done service for me that they refused to charge me for.

Mercer Island, WA

Sammamish, WA
Aston Martin Vantage
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Bristan
The easiest car I have ever bought. The most extraordinary car I have ever owned.

BT
BRIAN T.
Volvo XC90
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Always the best
Yet another detail and car looks fantastic; always the best! Smells good and look bright and shiny. Whatever they are using for their leather conditioner/cleaner brings the leather back to life and my olfactory sense is overwhelmed with joy.

Thank you!

Kenmore, WA
Jaguar XJ
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Park Place Service
Joseph is a true gem--a for sure keeper

DAVID G.
Vancouver, WA
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Superb Service
I took my Vantage in for its first service...could not have been treated better. Quick turn around, all questions answered and service with a smile. Doug, the service manager, is a gentleman and helped me through the process. I can't say enough about my positive experience.

GA
GARY A.
Kirkland, WA
Jaguar XF
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Love This Place
Long story short, they fixed, then fixed again, then put on a wonderful ceramic coating.
This company is TOP SHELF!!! I dont know who can compare, in the NW!
I have a standing weekly wash...that's how much I like Park Place Auto Salon!

KATHY M.
Issaquah, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Thanks so much!
Park Place does a fabulous job caring for my car.

JIM R.
Mercedes-Benz SL CLASS
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Park Place service review
I followed Adam from his previous location to Park Place and now to their new location. I will follow to the ends of the earth. The personal service he provides is without equal. I have a 96 SL500 as well as a 16 S550 coupe Mercedes. He is amazing in not only what he does but how he does it. It is truly personal and caring service. He has been willing to help me with problems on the phone as well as in the shop. I give him the highest possible recommendation.

TR
THOMAS R.
Bellevue, WA
Porsche 911
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Porsche Detailing
They did a fantastic job in removing minor scratches and improving the overall look of the car. When they showed where the finished car was parked, I didn’t even recognize it!!

BRYON M.
Kent, WA
Porsche 911
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Sales and Service
I used Park Place to purchase a car, being a beautiful Porsche 911 Carrera S Cab. The sales process went great. I then used Park Place service to be sure the car was perfect, some paint work, drive belt, other both detail and mechanical work. The car is like brand new. I traded in my Boxster. I then had a friend who knew of my Boxster and had interest in it. I worked with Park Place and my friend ended up buying the car. He also felt well served. Given a very fair price. Park Place had also done the brake work and replaced the calipers and rotors. We are all happy.

KK
KARTHIK K.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Oil leak fix + 65K service + Tire change
Smooth experience and good service.

EZ
ELENA Z.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Full detail more like full disappointment
I have went in to get some scratches removed and when I got my car all seemed well till the first rain; after which all the scratches were fully visible. That’s after I was told everything was done and scratches were removed - disappointment is not even the word to cover it. First time here and not worth a penny.

Edmonds, WA
Acura TL
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Exterior Detail
They did a wonderful job and went out of their way to touch up the scratches that I was hoping that they could touch up. They got the scratches to mostly disappear. I will be taking other vehicles there in the future.

TG
TED G.
Jaguar XJS/XJS-C
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Dealing with an expert makes things so much easier......
We recently took our XJS in for some routine maintenance (if there is such a thing on a Jaguar). I am a car person and I know what my cars needs and usually repair / service them myself if time allows. I do not need folks to tell me stories or make unnecessary recommendations about my vehicle's needs. Being busy and on the road often, I reached out to Park Place via email and asked them for a quote for requested services. They of course got me in touch with Jag John and he was able to provide me with a quote shortly after our conversation. John actually asked me questions like - Why do you want that done or what makes you think the car needs that & etc? It was like a doctor asking questions to his/her patient which further reassures you that you are talking to an expert. Park Place was able to get me in very quickly and my car was ready on time as promised. John was very very friendly and he indicated that the car did not need some of the services that I initially requested and told me they were unnecessary due to the condition of the car.......again, something very rare for classic Jaguar owners to hear.

I will be bringing the car back next year once again it comes out of the winter storage for John to get it ready for summer.

PG
PARK G.
Jaguar XK8
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Best Jag mechanic!
John Kelly knows his Jags! Excellent service. Very attentive.

DICK D.
Jaguar XJ
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and follow up. The best around!
I had both mechanical service and a full detail. I received personal phone calls on each service, what was done and full estimates on every step. The results are beyond expectations and you delivered a car that loos in showroom condition. I’m very pleased!

Everett, WA
Lexus CT 200h
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
I always appreciate how Mr. Groudle is able to schedule my car maintenance in a timely manner. And as a bonus it comes back cleaner than I left it!!
Thanks to Mr. Groudle and his team for the great service!!