Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

KELAN S.
LAND ROVER DEFENDER 90
01/02/2017 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Decent detail on my Defender 90. They should have spent more time on the exterior nooks and crannies. There were a bunch of spots that weren't buffed out and for the money I paid I expected more attention to detail.

DAVID S.
Sammamish, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ GLA-CLASS
08/09/2016 Category: Service
Great Service and staff
Team always does great work. Unfortunately this time I had to towel down the inside of my wifes car, lots of cleaning solution streaks on the pannels, doors and dash. The outside is great and we will be back, been going here for years.

CD
CLIVE D.
Houston, TX
ASTON MARTIN V8 VANTAGE
07/19/2016 Category: Service
I booked car in for annual service and was told it would take 2 days. It took a week, which is fine as I had a loner car, but I should have been told it could take a week. What if I had had a trip planned or had to be out of town?
Please change my email to clived@comcast.net. This one will not be used effective immediately.
Ryan V. from Park Place LTD responded on 07/21/2016

We're very sorry for the miscommunication on time. It appears that Doug was able to speak with you and come to a resolution. Thanks for working with us, Clive.

RK
ROBERT K.
Bothell, WA
LOTUS EVORA
04/09/2016 Category: Service
Outstanding Come back on their customer service
I originally took my Lotus here to get some routine service done. I did not have the best service at the time and they completely forgot to do the oil change. I commented in their survey and the very next day I had their service manager email and call me about how he wanted to make things right. He took exceptional steps to resolve my concerns. They detailed the car and did the oil change at no cost to me and got me a loaner car so I wasn't inconvenienced with trying to get another driver to drop me off. I have rarely seen a company take such steps to make a customer happy... and I am very happy with them!

04/09/2016 Category: Service
Routine check-Filthy Car
I took my car there to have a routine check done. I picked my car up 3 days later and it was covered in a thick layer of pollen and had bird poop on the roof. They could have at least gave it a rinse and vacuumed where their boots were. I also asked for the oil to be changed but somehow they forgot to do it...
Ryan V. from Park Place LTD responded on 04/20/2016

Hi Robert,
Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience on this and are glad we were able to take care of you and make you happy in the end. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Thanks,
Cameron

DA
DONALD A.
Kenmore, WA
PONTIAC SOLSTICE
11/21/2015 Category: Service
Good stock of good condition collector cars
They are pretty good at convincing car owners to consign a car at a rather low price . But on the other hand, they have a well maintained showroom and lot so deserve a reasonable profit to market the cars to people who would be unlikely to be reached thru craigslist

GS
GARY S.
Issaquah, WA
JAGUAR XJ
06/26/2015 Category: Service
This particular service seemed way overpriced. $455 to replace a tail light in my Jag!!
Normally, I do not question any service that Park Place performs on our Jag. This time, I truly believe that their pricing was entirely out of control!

MF
MARLENE F.
Bellevue, WA
05/25/2015 Category: Service
car wash
Cancelled wash due to rain. Will re-schedule

CHRIS C.
Monroe, WA
LOTUS ELISE
05/04/2015 Category: Service
A few bumps and misteps to correct
This service was a little frustrating for me. I had paid $1000+ to fix an engine misfire issue that wasn't fixed (replaced 4 engine coil packs), so brought the car in for a second fix run. Park Place had the car for ~6 weeks which is pretty long. Park Place seems to have ONE Lotus repair mechanic, so when that person is sick or doesn't know...things grind to a halt. Not good for the only authorized Lotus dealer in the area. Park Place also seems to do costly part replacement rather than diagnosing and fixing the issue. Part Replacement works when there are tight deadlines to keep like for airlines, but do not make sense otherwise. I also had an unfortunate bill in the mail for someone from Park Place driving my Lotus across and back 520 over a 2 hour span, which was really unprofessional. It sounds like I will be credited for this, but it has been a hassle. I also really had to make all the contact (once or twice a week) to get updates on things as I was never called or updated without prompting. I asked to be updated every 3 days, but no dice. I will say that Brian Groudel was reasonable on the end costs and he also polished my car which was appreciated. I would suggest getting more Lotus certified mechanics, changing the way you diagnose (rather than swap out good parts...I went through ignition coils, knock sensor, and ECU which were ~$2900 with all the labor and tax) issues, stay in contact with your customers every step of the way, and avoid people taking toll trips in your customers cars, especially when they end up in extra and unexpected bills for your customer. Happy to discuss more on the phone or in person if necessary: 4254224756.

MARIA S.
Kent, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ M-CLASS
11/12/2014 Category: Service
Recent Service B on my 2006 ML350
In the years past, Adam was the one who'd talk and discuss repairs needed of my ML 350 with me and I particularly liked that since I take my car to Park Place because of Adam. This time, I didn't get to talk to him at all which is not preferable and my car was not vacuumed which really not made me so happy about it. I hope the next service I had, I need to discuss repairs first with Adam and I expect my car to be vacuumed like they've always done in the years past.

Maria Santos
206-979-5051

RICHARD B.
Seattle, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ S-CLASS
10/18/2014 Category: Service
Mercedes service is great! Customer service, not so great...
We have used Adam, with the Mercedes Garage for over ten years. Now he is at Park Place Service. We can NEVER get a hold of our service writer, and the receptionist seems clueless when we ask her to leave a physical message for him... If Adam were not so good, we would go else where

RJ
RAHUL J.
Bellevue, WA
09/14/2014 Category: Service
adam knowldege and workmanship on mwrcedes vehicles
Work on car flawless. Waited for service counter for lengthy period, however; was disconnected from service line when I called back; the review of my bill was optional, whereas previously I had come to expect a walk through of my service as a default with a knowledgeable mechanic. I would recommend this business to a friend with a mercedes vehicle - for Adam to work on his car.

CD
CLIVE D.
Coupeville, WA
ASTON MARTIN V8 VANTAGE
07/21/2014 Category: Service
Service dept. availability and loaner car
The service tech (Vincent) is great but booking an appointment can only be done weekdays - should be able to book any day. I was told my car would be washed - it was not. It would also be nice to have a loaner car option available.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 07/29/2014

Clive, thank you for your response. We are always looking for ways to make the customer experience better and more convenient, and to that end we do run extended hours during the week with the Service Center open 11 hours per day. That said, there is always room for improvement, and we will continue to work at exceeding our clients' expectations, and your input in this area is greatly appreciated.
Specifically regarding your car not being washed, we apologize that the timing in getting the work completed didn't allow for the wash to happen as we had intended. We would like to extend with our compliments a full premium Wash & Wax service for your Aston Martin in Park Place Auto Salon's all hand car wash facility.
At your convenience, contact myself or Doug Taylor, and we can facilitate getting you scheduled for the Wash & Wax at a time that fits your schedule.
We very sincerely thank you for your business and for your candid feedback.

Best Regards,

RENA P.
Kenmore, WA
06/12/2014 Category: Service
Halfway Satisfied
Service completed was great. Gave me detailed information as to what else needed to be done. The only thing I wasn't happy about is they opened a compartment in the trunk but they didn't put it all away or closed the compartment.

EA
EDWARD A.
Mukilteo, WA
LOTUS EXIGE
04/14/2014 Category: Service
Fast service at the expense of quality
Scheduled an appointment to service my car, was told it may be finished around 2:30 or later. I mentioned that i was going to wait and asked if they could get it done quicker. Turns out they finished around 1:00 much sooner than expected. However, as i got home i noticed there was a rattle that wasnt there before. Turns out the undertray screws were not tight. Makes me wonder what else could have been not done properly.

THOMAS B.
Redmond, WA
BMW 6 SERIES
04/11/2014 Category: Service
Quality sliding...
These guys used to be the best, but quality seems to suffer as they're getting busier. Right after a $280 detail, car still had patches of dirt on the outside / rear of the car.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 04/11/2014

Thomas, thank you for your feedback; we're disappointed to hear that you weren't 100% pleased with the quality of our service. Did you alert someone to your concerns at the time? How can we turn your three star rating into a true 5-Star Experience? Thank you for your business and we’ll hope to hear from you very soon.

ZW
ZONGHAO W.
Seattle, WA
BMW M3
04/08/2014 Category: Service
Regarding to the service, Brian has great manner and attitude. But for some reason, maybe because Park Place has so many clients to deal with, and my request is an unusual request, I didn't get the response as soon as I expected. Honestly, I wasn't very satisfy with the outcome. Anyway, Park Place has nice and serious people providing good service.

04/08/2014 Category: Service
not fast enough
The work has not being done as fast as I expected. I have to get back to them and check the process every time
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 04/11/2014

Zonghao, I trust we've addressed your concerns. If this isn't the case, please let me know. We thank you for your business.

IS
IVAN S.
03/20/2014 Category: Service
Labor Cost Tremendously High
On Wednesday March 19, I reviewed the billing for spark plugs replacement. Wow the labor cost is tremendously high US 300 plus plus. What's the reason the labor is so expensive and what customer get in return?

Thank you.
Ivan Soeria-Atmadja

BHUSHAN M.
Redmond, WA
03/14/2014 Category: Service
Dealership Prices But Short on service
Their last shuttle service is at 4:45PM, when the car was due to be ready at 5:30PM. This did not add up. Also, the prices were comparable to the dealer. So there was not real advantage going here.

STEVE W.
MERCEDES-BENZ 560 SERIES
01/18/2014 Category: Service
Better than the dealers for repairing my old MBZ
I have a classic Mercedes 560SL roadster, now 27 years old. At that age, parts are becoming hard to obtain, and the Mercedes dealers treated me with disdain, and worse yet, couldn't fix its problems.

The car had an intermittently non-functional heater and A/C blower unit. I suggested the problem was likely the control unit, but the mechanic replaced the fan unit instead. After doing so, he replaced the control unit as well, at no extra charge. He didn't admit that the problem was not fixed by replacing the blower, but on the bright side, he simply replaced the control unit. So, a big thumbs-up for that.

On the down side, the car was returned with a major "dirty auto shop" stink, and some burning oil smell after the oil change. There was also a blown fuse, resulting in the radio and cabin lights and clock not working. That should have been noticed and fixed before returning my car. I replaced it myself.

All in all, given the car's age and the skill level needed to fix it, I am satisfied, but the overall quality control and cleanliness was lacking, considering the cost and the luxury level of service advertised by Park Place LTD.

JANET D.
Mukilteo, WA
PORSCHE BOXSTER
01/01/2014 Category: Service
What visit?
I did not visit the dealership on 31 DECEMBER!