Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

GF
GREGG F.
Tesla Model X
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Extraordinary Service
I recently had my Tesla MX 3M Paintpro filmed, along with the Ceramicoat II treatment. Because of some extensive paint defects, and several trips back and forth to the paint shop (located elsewhere, not part of PP) it took about two months in total, with removal of the first film job and re-doing it all again, not PP's fault.
All throughout, Taylor Cross was awesome, all he really cared about was if I was satisfied.

The vehicle came out beautiful. Also had the brake rotor hats painted by PP, they did a great job.

NB
NICHOLAS B.
Honda S2000
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Perfect
My car has never been so clean. Got a stain off the engine block that has been there for more years then I have owned the car.

CK
CONSTANTINE K.
Porsche Cayenne
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Another great job on detail and tint/hood protection
Guys did a great job tinting my Porsche Cayenne windows, installing hood protection film and resolving some minor issues. Very prompt communication, work done on schedule, and management focused on customers, not just profits. Will keep using this shop for all my future car care needs.

MICHAEL C.
Mercedes-Benz S-Class
I have been working with Park Place for nearly 30 years
I had a bit of trouble reaching people one day. Normally that is not a problem.

My big grouch is with Mercedes. Their big fat manual only mentions one battery, but now I find they have two hidden ones that cost $600 to replace. I guess that comes with the territory.

AC
ANDREW C.
Sammamish, WA
Top notch client care!
Taylor took extremely good care of me and the car

SAMUEL B.
Stanwood, WA
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Tsunamisam
Best car detail ever!

CURRY M.
Porsche Cayenne
02/25/2019 Category: Service
They treat you like an individual. They communicate with you and anticipate what potential repairs might be next.
I was in last week to have a new starter put in my classic but aging 2006 Cayenne S. John Perez has learned a lot by sitting next to Adam. Trust is all you have, in my business and in yours.
It means no surprises. It means helping you to look ahead at what repairs might be next up.
It means being genuinely happy when an expensive repair can be avoided.
These guys are worth finding, and sticking with.
They are worth your trust.

JAMES L.
Seattle, WA
Audi RS6
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Attention to detail with each and every auto they service.
Was able to make an appointment for the next day.
I asked for additional work upon arrival, and Taylor (auto salon manager) was ready and willing to accommodate my request.

SA
STEPHEN A.
Kirkland, WA
Aston Martin DBS
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Aston Martin wrap
i recently had my Aston Martin DBS, polished and covered with a full body 3M Film.
Taylor at the AutoSalon provided wonderful service and advise on the product.
End result was a Stunning new appearance to my Collectible Show Car.
Thrilled with the Whole experience, including cost.

NS
NORM S.
Mercer Island, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/21/2019 Category: Service
MB service is reliable
Adam is dependable and responsive. Turnaround is often within the day

JAYDEEP S.
Sammamish, WA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Great advisor and service provider
I am regular customer of PP Ltd. I work with Adam their. He is THE expert in Mercedes cars. He is managing my 17 years old priceless beauty. I trust his advice ALWAYS.

BAHARACH S.
Woodinville, WA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
The service experience
From scheduling to keeping me updated on the service status by Adam was appreciated. The service team did not overcharge me and was exact to what was required.
My car was cleaned really well. As they could not a wash the previous time the car wash folks made it up.
Extremely courteros. The pick up service was stellar. Joseph who dropped and picked me up was very professional. He kept me updated so that I didnot have to wait. The overall experience was great. Much better than I had expected and exceeded my expectations.

Thank you, Baharach!
We appreciate your endorsement and look forward to your next visit.

SK
SUMIT K.
Redmond, WA
Amazing detail service
Wonderful front desk, manager and awesome job done on the car.

Thank you, Sumit!
We appreciate your kind words and patronage!We look forward to your next visit.

KA
KINGSLEY A.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
02/18/2019 Category: Service
The Technican knew exactly what the problem was with my truck and The manager did a fantastic job both explaning/documentation
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 02/19/2019

We appreciate your endorsement! Don't hesitate to contact our team if you have issues with any of your cars.

JEROME G.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Awesome service
Adam has been maintaining our car for many years and we are very satisfied with his works.

Thank you, Jerome!

We appreciate your long-time patronage and the kind words!
Adam and the team at Mercedes Garage are certainly The Best at their craft.

PE
PAUL E.
Saab 9-5
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Staff...
Always get great service here.. Got to keep an eye on the value for money though./ Sometimes bids are over the top.

Thanks, Paul-

We appreciate your long-time patronage and the kind words, and we look forward to your next visit.

Phoenix, AZ
Audi R8
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Weather might have been an issue
Wasn’t the smoothest transaction. Weather may have been the issue

Thanks, Paul-

We appreciate your understanding of the inconveniences encountered on your end due to the epic winter snowstorms in the northwest this past month. Enjoy that new car. Thank You!

MF
MARK F.
Yarrow Point, WA
Jaguar F-TYPE
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Appreciate John Kelly’s experience
Very happy with service from JagJohn. It would be nice if ride service were consistently available, particularly if the service takes a long time.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 02/19/2019

We appreciate your kind words and patronage!
We are working on staffing for a larger shuttle team in order to better serve our clients.
We look forward to your next visit.

Seattle, WA
Jaguar XK8
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service...
Jag John found the problem and fixed it quickly.

Thank you, Steve!

We appreciate your endorsement and patronage!
'Jag John' is absolutely The Best with both modern and classic Jaguars and we're fortunate to have him in the Seattle area.
Don't hesitate to contact our team if you have issues with any of your cars.

LY
LEE Y.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
02/09/2019 Category: Service
I have been a customer for years. Always excellent service and takes great car of our cars.

Thank you, Lee!

We appreciate your kind words and long-time patronage!
Adam and his team at Mercedes Garage are certainly The Best at their craft.