Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

TF
TOM F.
Mercer Island, WA
Jaguar XJ
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Jag John makes the place great
Happy with how the car runs.
It wasn't washed.

SP
STEPHEN P.
Subaru Impreza Wagon WRX
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Full detail reciew
Great experience using Park Place Auto Salon, car looked great. No complaints besides open aerosol can stuck in my engine bay. Things happen no problems occurred. Only Reason for 4 star rating.

HL
HARRY L.
Mercer Island, WA
Saab 9-3
08/23/2018 Category: Service
SAAB9.3 convertable
The car was repaired, although it took a long time. Also, the inside lower panel of the driver-side door was damaged.

DICKY L.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Adam is helpful as usual. I trust my Mercedes to Mercedes Garage.
Recently, I have my car serviced at Mercedes Garage. I brought all my cars (E class, S class, GLK) to Mercedes Garage for many years and I always received good service from the owner / service consultant, Adam. He's always willing to help on any issue and if he's unable to fix it, he will give me instruction on how to get it fixed with Mercedes dealership (e.g., for updating software). I used to have my car washed and vacuumed after the service but I don't think they're doing it anymore, bummer.

SK
STEVE K.
Edmonds, WA
Mercedes-Benz M-Class
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Transmission service
Brought my car in for transmission service. Was quickly greeted by Adam and provided with shuttle service in a timely manner. Work was done within the promised time. Pickup was seamless. Only thing unexpected was the car was not washed like previous services.

ROBERT B.
Mercedes-Benz 450SEL
06/25/2018 Category: Service
nice cars
Work was basically very good, a little pricey ( $500.oo ) but expected. The car looked as I expected the only problem with it was the the details in the detailing, that and and what I thought was a rather excessive wait at pick up ( hour and a half ) for keeping it overnight.
The detail issues were the the un-touched area under the plastic sunroof sheilding ( not even washed ) and a number of stained paint areas that looked un-polished or cut deep enough so that
they were discolored still and on the front fender where the paint had been cut through. These things did not bother me much as the paint in general is in need of repainting. and so the car gets some respect from vendors as I sort it out. I realize it was not to be a concours level detailing but I did expect these issues to not be there and I expected a little more clean on the engine bay. I mention these things only because you ask, on the whole, I'd give the job an 83 of 100 and despite the sound of the review I drove away a happy customer and would probable return should I be in the same position again ( a fresh car to sort and the price to play ) Thank you. Bob B

GN
GOWTHAM N.
Redmond, WA
Porsche 718 Boxster
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Very good work.
I installed clear bra and ceramic coat. The PPF was installed very well. Ceramic was applied on the outside and it looks and performs good. But ceramic was not applied on the interior but I though it would be applied.

MARIA S.
Kent, WA
Mercedes-Benz 400 SERIES
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Professional and trustworthy
Adam is always gives a skillful, thoghtful and friendly service.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 04/03/2018

Thanks for the endorsement, Maria!
Adam and his team at Mercedes Garage are The BEST!
We appreciate your patronage and look forward to your next visit.

PS
PUSHONG S.
03/18/2018 Category: Service
Good Services
Good representatives

MT
MICHAEL T.
02/25/2018 Category: Service
MG at Park Place got it fixed!
Adam and his team resolved the steering on my S430.
You can always count on Adam to get things done.
Highly recommended.

The reason it is not a 5-star, is not due to Adam. But complementary car wash, which did not do a thorough job.

BRITTANY S.
Mazda CX-5
01/25/2018 Category: Service
Great interior detail!
The detail on the inside of my Mazda CX-5 was impeccable! I had dog hair and was in dire need of deep cleaning! My only complaint would be the hand wash didn’t actually clean the exterior as much as I would have hoped. With that said, the interior job more than made up for the exterior.

TO
TIMOTHY O.
Woodinville, WA
Lotus Elise
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Techs experienced with Lotus Elise
Having people who have seen more than one Elise in their career makes me less anxious about service. Service schedules and typical issues are known, problems get diagnosed faster, and there are probably fewer errors.

On the downside - please delete your Web service request link, as no one has ever responded to it over the years I've tried it. My IT department has actually blocked the link!

MICHAEL C.
Mercedes-Benz M-Class
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Routine service with small repairs
Great service. A little more expensive than some other shops. Will recommend if friend is willing to pay a little more for good service.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 12/01/2017

Thanks, Michael!
We appreciate your patronage and look forward to your next visit.

AT
ALBERT T.
Federal Way, WA
Porsche 911 Carrera
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Quick and efficient service performed on my car
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 11/17/2017

Thank you, Albert!

JAY P.
Washington
11/13/2017 Category: Service
easy location, comfortable lounge
Taylor was great to deal with and got everything done on time as promised

MT
MICHAEL T.
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Service done quickly
Good place to bring your MBs
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 11/01/2017

Thank you, Michael!

ROD B.
Saab 9-3
10/16/2017 Category: Service
excellent service but issues
they worked on my door locks, but now they dont lock when I start driving. Also, and I dont look at this as a big issue, they fixed the lock for the gas cap, but that doesn't seem to be working either. With all my past experience, I am still happy with their service.

Hello, Rod-
Please contact our service manager, Brian Groudle, directly with any concerns at 425-746-5447.
We're sorry that this is the first place we've heard of this issue and will strive to earn your complete satisfaction.

BA
BRUCE A.
Carnation, WA
10/13/2017 Category: Service
the interior was not done as well, I found several spots that were missed

Hello, Bruce-
Please contact our manager, Taylor Cross, directly at 425-748-0132 to discuss your concerns.
We're sorry this was the first place we heard of this and will strive to achieve your complete satisfaction.

CAMILLO C.
Tesla Model S
10/10/2017 Category: Service
quality of work
this is the second time that Park Place fixed a scratch on my Tesla Model S.

Thank you, Camillo!
We appreciate your patronage.
We hate seeing scratched cars, but we can make 'em like they never happened.

SO
SAM O.
Auburn, WA
Lexus GX 460
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Interior Detail
Good job. Great value.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 09/26/2017

Thank you, Sam! We'll see you soon.