Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

EV
Great job!

HK
HAREESH K.
09/08/2017 Category: Service
Very professional and excellent work
I love this place. Great job.

SHARON H.

Tacoma, WA
BMW M3
08/11/2017 Category: Service
BMW M3 Service
Love Parks Place, my father has been taking all his cars here and so I started to do so too. Trust them with any expensive vehicle and will for sure do business in the future.

MOLLY S.
HONDA ODYSSEY
07/17/2017 Category: Service
Focus on auto care
Park Pace has separate shops for "auto salon" and "detail shop". I was unaware of the distinction when I first arranged for my car to be seen. I ended up wasting time and money on washing, waxing and polishing when what I really wanted was to have scratches removed, bald spots touched up, etc.

The detail shop did a great job, once it went there. I walked right past my car when I went to pick it up because it looked so nice!

Slightly better communication from the reception desk would have directed me to the right services sooner.

RAWLEE R.
PORSCHE BOXSTER
06/18/2017 Category: Service
Value added for reasonable $.
Missed a small cone rub on the lower right rocker panel otherwise it would have been 5 stars for the work done. Absolutely would recommend to a friend.

MEGAN P.
Issaquah, WA
06/15/2017 Category: Service
My appointment finished in a timely manner and while I was waiting, I had a great area to get work done in. The employee helping me kept me informed and answered every question I had quickly and efficiently.

KP
KUNG YI P.
Sammamish, WA
MASERATI GHIBLI
06/09/2017 Category: Service
Nice and friendly service
It's nice place for your auto service but make sure you don't wrongly park your car in the car wash entrance as the shop is sharing the same entrance for car wash. Other than that, I'd say it's a nice place to have your car serviced here.

SG
SHARON G.
FORD FOCUS
05/25/2017 Category: Service
Happy with Service
No comment at this time.

RORY B.
05/21/2017 Category: Service
Good experience
I did have to return as parts were not available as promised and a call was not made to re-schedule but it all worked out and the staff was great!

SJ
SALIMA J.
MASERATI LEVANTE
05/20/2017 Category: Service
Taylor was great - but had a few issues with the loaner car
I have already recommended Park a place to many friends

BC

SENTHILKUMAR M.
HONDA CR-V
04/25/2017 Category: Service
Good Service
I gave my car for a full detail service and I am quite satisfied with the level of care and service provided.

DAVID L.
MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS
04/13/2017 Category: Service
I've always had great service for my Mercedes. Adam is great. I don't like the new facility though. My car received a wash after the service but then my vehicle was park where flowers with sap landed all over the vehicle and won't come off. 😕

KC
KATHY WAYNE C.
Port Angeles, WA
04/04/2017 Category: Service
Knowledge of issue
Very professional and in earnest at attempting to remedy the issue

MK
MICHAEL K.
BMW 3 SERIES
12/26/2016 Category: Service
Professional service and reasonable price
Fast, Professional service and reasonable price

JULIE P.
Snohomish, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ M-CLASS
12/25/2016 Category: Service
The team!
There were a few spots missed but the overall job was excellent, and the team had nothing but the utmost care to quickly make anything right that needed attention. No attitude, and all working together to make the experience great!

DAVID L.
LEXUS ES 350
12/23/2016 Category: Service
Loved the work but you need better signage.
It was hard to locate in the midst of all your moves. You need better signage to direct customers.

AC
AMELIA C.
11/28/2016 Category: Service
Customer Feedback Nov 2016
Great customer service and willingness to help and collaborate with my needs, especially on a Friday prior to big holiday week.
Need to make it clear on your website that the old building is still working for service instead of the new building in progress, not a big thing since is just across the street but maybe also good to have a reminder while anyone is booking an appointment over the phone.

CHRIS C.
Monroe, WA
LOTUS ELISE
11/19/2016 Category: Service
Lotus service and new brakes
Had my 60k service on my Elise, a supercharger bracket upgrade, and new brakes. Brian was nice and arranged a loaner car. Service did take several weeks and I had to call back several times for updates, but was good.