Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

BG
BOB G.
TOYOTA TUNDRA
05/24/2013 Category: Service
My truck looks great and it was ready on time!
They repainted fender flares on my truck - now it looks like new!

MAR M.
Renton, WA
05/23/2013 Category: Service
customer service
Adam and Doug are terrific ! Expert work on my car by Adam, excellent customer service by Doug.

JIM B.
MERCEDES-BENZ 560 SERIES
05/22/2013 Category: Service
Knowledge and Service
This was my first visit to Park Place. The reason that I came in was due to the move of Mercedes Garage to Park Place. Adam has worked on my 560 Sl show car for several years. I will go whereever Adam goes.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 05/22/2013
Jim, Thank you for your feedback and thank you for following Adam! We are glad to have met you and will look forward to serving you and your Mercedes again in the future. Cheers, Jared Lowell

SCOTT H.
LOTUS ELISE
Top notch service department
Really love the service department at Park Place

CRYSTAL W.
Kirkland, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS
Customer Service
Adam is the most honest mechanic I know. He and his crew always perform the best customer service.

JANE H.
Great New Services
I have been very happy with Adam's managemnet of my car. Now having complimentary shuttle service erases my only objection about complete service.

RICKI R.
MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS
05/21/2013 Category: Service
Great service, friendly folks, reasonable price
Adam at the Mercedes Garage of Park Place Service is an excellent mechanic. He is trustworthy, professional and knowledgeable.

His estimate was right on. The service was completed when he said it would be ready.

Bonus was getting a clean car at pick-up.

NG
NAISAM G.
05/21/2013 Category: Service
Expert mercedes maintenance and repair
Adam's Mercedes experience and expertise makes this the destination for discerning Mercedes owners. He handles all my particular requests on maintenance and hard to diagnose situations with efficiency and clarity. After 5 years with him, easily the best Mercedes repair in the Seattle area, and I have tried them all.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 05/21/2013
Thanks for the great feedback, Naisam! We appreciate your feedback and your loyal business; we'll look forward seeing you again in the futures.

JIM T.
MERCEDES-BENZ SL CLASS
Always a great experience
Mercedes Garage is the best! Fair treatment, expert technicians, fair prices...what more could you ask for?

YS
YURI S.
Bellevue, WA
05/07/2013 Category: Service
E320 Steering repair AAAAA+
Fast, honest pricing and great job by Adam & team. Thanks!

JULIAN H.
Newcastle, WA
05/06/2013 Category: Service
Prompt, professional, and pricey
I had my Mercedes serviced recently, just an oil change. I took it to the "Mercedes Garage at Park Place Ltd.", since Adam has been taking care of me for years at the old location. The price has gone up a little, and they didn't wash or vacuum the car out like they used to at the old location. But, the customer service was great, and they did the service very promptly and had the car ready when promised. I'll definitely go back.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 05/06/2013
Julian, we're delighted that you can continue your relationship with Mercedes Garage now that it's moved to the Park Place Service Center. Ironically, the car washes from Adam's old location were, in fact, typically performed in the Carwash of the Park Place Auto Salon! But, with the incredible weather we've been having, unfortunately they have been totally booked out and some service customers' cars haven’t been able to get put through. We apologize for the inconvenience; I’m sending you a complimentary carwash coupon in the mail for you to use at your convenience. Thank you again for your business. We’ll look forward to seeing you again the next time your car needs servicing. - Jared

JUDY R.
JAGUAR XJ
05/04/2013 Category: Service
Park Place Ltd
Very flexible and accommodating with regard to drop off and pick up arrangements. Quality service without over-the-top prices. Honest.

MIKE H.
PORSCHE 911
05/02/2013 Category: Service
Great experience
I've been a semi-regular Park Place customer - having bought one car there and also having been a frequent customer of their car salon. I was there this time for the installation of a clear bra on a new car and Ben Williams and Jason did a great job of it; it's perfect. Highly recommend them.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 05/02/2013
Thanks for coming back, Mike. We appreciate your business.

PV
PAUL V.
Eastsound, WA
LOTUS EVORA
Great to work with
Everyone was great, service work complete on time.

PJ
PAT J.
Seattle, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ 300 SERIES
Adam at Mercedes Garage
This review is based on my experience with Adam at Mercedes Garage whose work and customer service is "outstanding!"

SUSAN H.
Seattle, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ S-CLASS
05/01/2013 Category: Service
Adam of Mercedes Garage and the service desk of Park place were incredibly accommodating. So helpful and accommodating. It was a pleasure, not a chore to have my car services.

JONATHAN H.
Kenmore, WA
ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE
repairs and detail work
Vincent @ Aston Martin is always helpful and makes the experience enjoyable - he does a great job. Joey - always takes care of keeping our cars looking great. thanks

MIKE R.
Woodinville, WA
ASTON MARTIN DB9
Vince Edwards
Vince, the Aston Martin tech at Park Place is amazing. He takes the time to talk to you about your car, and explain everything. By himself, Vince makes Park Place the best place for Astons.

LK
LEE K.
Oak Harbor, WA
SAAB 9-3
04/30/2013 Category: Service
Great people ! Fantastic car's !
I always look forward my Park Place visit's
Great people, Great service, Great Car's
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 05/01/2013
Thanks for the kind words, Lee. And thank you for making the effort to cross the water to see us.

KC
KEITH C.
Bellevue, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ CLK-CLASS
04/30/2013 Category: Service
new place for my mercedes servicing
Adam was running Mercedes Garage (one of the highest rated repair shops on Yelp) then joined Park Place to have more space. I took my classic MB Cabriolet in for service and he did an excellent job on repairs, recommendations, and servicing. The car was done on time as promised and was in as perfect condition as when I had dropped it off. Glad he's back working on Mercedes.