Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

Redmond, WA
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Awesome job on my SUV!
My car looks brand new, they did a professional and fabulous job!

MARK D.
Bellevue, WA
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Annual service
Annual service for a Aston Martin Vantage. No issues.

EK

BE
BASHAR E.
Mukilteo, WA
Car service
Great job, on time and a nice care wash .

SR
STEVEN R.
Duvall, WA
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Always great
Perfect results as usual. We are loyal customers.

CLINT H.
Woodinville, WA
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Great work but pricey
Great customer service and truck detail was wonderful.

HS
HASAN S.
Sammamish, WA
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Best car detailing service
They did very good cleaning for internal external and engine compartment. My engine compartment had rat droppings /urine and smelly. Its cleaned now.

RF
RICHARD F.
Sammamish, WA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Came in without an appointment to have some minor work done. I was in & out in less than an hour. Work was done well. Staff was polite and efficient. Facility was very clean.

PG
PARK G.
Seattle, WA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
12/11/2018 Category: Service
John Kelly best mechanic around
I bring my 2 Jaguars and Mercedes Benz in for all of my servicing needs and have never been disappointed.

VB
VIGGO B.
Issaquah, WA
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Routne Service done well
Called to schedule routine service and was accommodated the next day. Service performed on time including car wash, etc. Discovered failed component, obtained my approval for replacement and accomplished on this visit. Well done, as usual.

GA
GARY A.
Kirkland, WA
12/09/2018 Category: Service
The Escape
Once again, Taylor and his crew outdid themselves.
The curb rash, and 2 dings are now invisible, and the full detail is flawless.
THE premier auto detailer in the NW!

TOM B.
Washington
Lexus RX 400h
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Three cars in one week!
A frequent and loyal customer, I'm always impressed by the quality of the work, from a routine wash to a color correction and full detail. Manager Taylor Cross is incredibly conscientious and focused on providing great service, and everyone I've met on the staff is painstaking in their work and friendly.

CL
CRAIG L.
Bothell, WA
BACKDRAFT COBRA
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Worked with Good People, PEOPLE make the difference, Always!
Very impressed with Brian Groudle, be very careful, I might hire him away from you!!!

Craig

TC
THOMAS C.
Tigard, OR
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
12/07/2018 Category: Service
parkplace has very nice cars
i am rating my experience at 3 stars at best because I purchased a mercedes-benz cl65 for a premium price.The car was very nice but there wes some issues with the vehicle that should have been addressed prior to my purchase given the fact that I paid an above market price.These repairs should have been made prior to the sale of the vehicle as they cost me severalthousand dollars after my purchase.They include motor mounts,ABCpump,flex disc and slight seepage in the rear main seal.My salesman David Karzai was proffesional and very helpful he deserves 5 stars however.I may very well do business with Park Place in the future as they do have very nice cars,though high priced.Correction;The car I purchased was a 2007sl65 roadster.TOM C.PORTLAND,OR.

DO
DAVID O.
Seattle, WA
Lotus Elise
12/06/2018 Category: Service
No appointment, very helpful staff
I needed a quick quotation for some minor damage to my Lotus Elise. Taylor (?) from the salon and Brian from the service department were helpful and friendly, and arranged the quotation promptly. I'll be back for the repair once insurance is sorted out.

Mill Creek, WA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Review
Give John a raise he’s on fire!

MARK S.
Medina, WA
Ferrari 360
12/04/2018 Category: Service
The people are fantastic to work with and the facility and workmanship are excellent.
I have complete confidence In Doug Taylor and his staff to deal with and handle any issue I have
with my Ferrari. It makes owning and driving it that much more enjoyable.

JENN D.
Lynnwood, WA
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Brian Groudle is a super hero!
Fast service. Best customer service ever from Brian! Five stars plus 5 more!

NK
NICKI K.
Tokeland, WA
Ford MUSTANG
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Bryan took the time to explain in detail the process of selling out car.
Everyone was very professional. The showroom is amazing. Everyone I talked to seemed very knowledgeable.

RK
RYAN K.
Maple Valley, WA
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Car hasn't been this clean since it was new
Great experience at Park Place. The staff was amazing, very friendly and helpful. I had an interior detail done to get my car back in shape and was amazingly clean when I got it back...almost didn't want to drive it so it would stay that clean :). I'd also had them look at fixing a seam issue I was having which they did and you can't even tell there was every anything wrong. Definitely would recommend them if you're looking for top notch service on your detailing!