Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

BC
BRYAN C.
PORSCHE 911
02/12/2013 Category: Service
Consistent, Friendly, Quality
The quality is always the best and the team there is helpful and friendly. I trust them completely with my car.

RA
RONN A.
Sammamish, WA
02/11/2013 Category: Service

JAMES A.
ASTON MARTIN V8 COUPE
02/09/2013 Category: Service
attention to detail
we appreciate the care and patience occurring in the Aston Martin service bay

CAL S.
Bellevue, WA
PORSCHE CAYENNE
02/09/2013 Category: Service
Consistent Superior Service
Had a super wash service. They were able to get me in with little advanced notice. In this case, and as always Corey's work shows that he's worth his weight in gold.

JOHN T.
LOTUS ELISE
02/08/2013 Category: Service
Expert on Lotus Elise
I really appreciate Brian Groudle's help as service advisor and the workmanship in the shop. Van service to my home very helpful.

GM
GERALD M.
MERCEDES-BENZ SL-CLASS
02/08/2013 Category: Service
Had to wait two weeks for repairs and on the way home from Park Place the belley pan fell off the car
I would recommend Park Place but after my unfortunate experience over the past two weeks I can not recommend the service department

PD
PETER D.
Mercer Island, WA
02/02/2013 Category: Service
service like you care.
I am really happy with the service I get at Park Place. you guys are flexible and efficient--and you make it look effortless.
Great Job

RD
RYAN D.
02/01/2013 Category: Service
Brian T is awesome
I've owned Saabs for 17 years and am on my third model. No service department or employee like Brian has been better. You guys are the tops. Thanks for everything. If I could, I'd buy one of your new 9-5's that are marked down. I tell friends and hopefully can find you a buyer. Thanks again, Ryan Dammeier.

DT
DOUGLAS T.
DODGE DART
01/29/2013 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and courteous
Had brakes and some other stuff done on my classic '73 Dart Swinger. Brian Groudle kept me informed, the technician knew about my old car and the work got done quickly and the car runs great.

REGINE S.
01/25/2013 Category: Service
Stellar customer service
Great service. Brian (service manager) offers stellar customer service and treats his clients very well. Good communication, great at providing status updates.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 01/25/2013
Regine, we're glad you are pleased with your experience in the Park Place Service Center. Please don't hesitate to let us know how we can earn that final star on your next visit! Have a great weekend.

SAM W.
SAAB 9-4X
01/24/2013 Category: Service
Saab
They took my appointment speedily, had my car serviced right away, and got it done sooner than expected. Also the service consultant made me aware of a change in my warranty that may benefit me. And there were plenty of enticing Saabs to look at while I waited.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 01/25/2013
Sam, we're glad we could exceed your expectations. Thank you for your business; we'll look forward to seeing you and your SAAB next time!

MARK W.

Service rep was very accomodating, courteous and respectful. Thank You

MATTHEW M.
BMW 7 SERIES
Wonderful work!
They fix my car all the time and do a fantastic job of it. I would recommend them to anyone.

BC
BRYAN C.
LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER
Happy as always
The people are always friendly and no detail is overlooked.

KC
KATY C.
SAAB 9-5
01/21/2013 Category: Service
friendly and helpful!
The service usually done on time and the advisor is excellent and helpful!

DEBORAH G.
BMW 5 SERIES
01/17/2013 Category: Service
Good sell job
I am alittle disappointed in that Byran reach out to us and told us that he had people in mind that were looking for a 5 series. So we decided to go up & talk to him, he was so sure he had someone for it & we were excited as well. It is going on the 3 week and not one look at it according to Bryan? So I think he did a good sell job put has not really come through with a sale. Or should I say Park Place has not come through with a sale? Not sure if I would recommend this business but we will give it a little more time. WE cross our fingers every week that we are going to get a call that it has sold.

PW
PATRICIA W.
Port Angeles, WA
01/17/2013 Category: Service
friendly staff
The staff were friendly and helpful.

MO
MARCIE O.
JAGUAR XK
01/16/2013 Category: Service
2008 Jaguar
I was treated well and kept updated by the staff; unfortunately with two visits, a couple of weeks in the shop and many hours of shop time the problem has not been fixed. I am not confident that they are able to deal with late model Jaguars and will not be bringing my car back.