Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

GG
GERARDO G.
01/14/2013 Category: Service
Friendly and Very Accomodating Service Reps
Brian has a great demeanor and disposition. It is always a great experience when I go in to Bellevue SAAB to service my car.

VW
VICTOR W.
Snohomish, WA
01/13/2013 Category: Service
knowledge and sincerity
The service at Bellevue Saab is very knowledgeable and straightforward. I trust them and value their advice.

TOM M.
01/11/2013 Category: Service
Saab Service
TrekSTAR electronics box (600789

CR
CATHERINE R.
01/07/2013 Category: Service
Always great service
Brian Teague, is the Saab service manager at Park Place - he's knowledgeable and explains all options clearly. Love the complementary car wash, too.

CAL S.
Bellevue, WA
PORSCHE CAYENNE
01/06/2013 Category: Service
Great Customer Service-They go the extra mile
I have had my car detailed at the Park Place Limited Detail Shop for several years now. Joey, the manager has been detailing my cars for many years--long before he joined Park Place. I have had my cars detailed at several other detail shops over the years, but none of them measure up to the service I receive from him and his custom detail crew. I have recommended his shop to family members and friends who have their cars detailed there now.

RYAN H.
Sammamish, WA
01/02/2013 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
The service manager was excellent to work with! He made sure that things were done right and on schedule.

JOE R.
12/31/2012 Category: Service
Helpful and accommodating
Very helpful and accommodating when I had an emergency.

SU

Kirkland, WA
PORSCHE 911
12/29/2012 Category: Service
Scott Powell Porsche GT3 RS and Cayenne S
I've been going to Park Place LTD for several years. A great friendly staff. I have both my cars washed and detailed with Park Place and am critical of quality results which Park Place always delivers.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 12/31/2012
Thanks, Scott. We're glad we can meet your high standards. Have a happy New Year.

BF
BARBARA F.
Issaquah, WA
12/28/2012 Category: Service
SKilled and effiecient
Staff are helpful & friendly and have always found the problem and fixed it.

PD
PAUL D.
WA
VOLKSWAGEN VANAGON
12/28/2012 Category: Service
Park Place
Well, I probably would not have bothered sharing my thoughts but since you asked...

I've been completely underwhelmed by Park Place. With their reputation and the fact that they charge $120.00 per hour for labor I would have expected a lot more.

The odomoter repair took three times to repair (including two trips to their shop).

I spent about $2,400 most of which was trying to chase down a severe vibration that Park Place couldn't locate. To be fair. Brian G is a nice guy and I was warned that this type of issue can be tough to resolve.

I would have expected that Park Place make some sort of proactive offer/ discount re. the odometer issue as my time schlepping back and forth to the dealership was a big waste of my time. Coffee w/ real cream and a big clean bathroom were a plus.

RON H.
Lake Stevens, WA
12/27/2012 Category: Service
half the price the dealership quoted!
very accommodating and easy to work with
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 12/28/2012
Ron, we're so glad that you're pleased with our service. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your car needs anything, mechanically or cosmetically. Have a happy New Year.

TW
TOMAS W.
FORD PHAETON
12/27/2012 Category: Service
good communication and follow thru.
They are always keeping me up to speed on my vehicle and get things done when they are supposed to be. Great place.

HR
HUNTER R.
12/22/2012 Category: Service
Friendly, Personable Service
This is the go-to headquarters for maintaining and servicing your Saab! Great guys and great work at a very reasonable price!

RUSS S.
12/22/2012 Category: Service
07 SAAB
GREAT PEOPLE WHO ARE ALWAYS PLEASANT. IT TOOK 2 1/2 HOURS JUST TO GET OIL/FILTER AND BATTERY CABLE CHECKED, BUT I UNDERSTAND THE WORK WAS DONE, BUT THE CAR WASH WAS HOLDING ME UP.

LD
LEN D.
12/20/2012 Category: Service
Park Place Service Review
Brian was excellent in meeting my service needs and communicated an accurate price and work to be done on my car. Park Place Service has always been dependable and timely when I have needed their services. The car is always washed and cleaned after every visit and the staff is very friendly.

DAVID L.
PORSCHE 911
12/15/2012 Category: Service
Outstanding service
I submitted an online request for more info on a car, indicating ny concerns and that I would be coming in the next day. Hunter had the car cleaned and prepared for a test drive, plus had done all of his research on the specific vehicle and my concerns before my arrival. He was incredibly well prepared and knowledgeable, and made the entire transaction super smooth. He even came in on his day off to give me final delivery.

There was a small hiccup with the car (oil low despite records indicating it was just topped up) and I brought it back the next day. Even without an appointment the service dept immediately took a look at the car and made everything right with a smile.

I am super impressed with Park Place and will probably return for all servicing and for future purchases.

RD
ROY D.
PORSCHE BOXSTER
12/14/2012 Category: Service
Brian always takes me in at short notice
I have been dealing with Park Place for years. I am always treated exceptionally well.

PH
PHILLIP H.
MERCEDES-BENZ S-CLASS
12/12/2012 Category: Service
Personal touch
They take care of the car and either recommend or do what needs to be done. they use good judgement in this regard.

JEREMY T.
12/12/2012 Category: Service
I always feel like I'm getting the best treatment.
I go to this location for Saab service. I've been to the Ballard Saab, as well. Both do respectable work. This location will take care of you as a customer exceptionally. I do not feel the same way about the Ballard location.