Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

DAVID D.
02/18/2013 Category: Service
Happy Saab Customer Service Experience
Brian (Saab Service Lead) facilitated a very timely check in, diagnosis and repair experience... even when some parts didn't fit, he provided a loaner car while new parts could be re-ordered. Brian also estimated the repair costs accurately, while saving me money by buying parts on special (where possible). Great experience, great customer experience... thank you sir!

MEL C.
KIA SPECTRA
02/17/2013 Category: Service
detail shop
Two thumbs up for the car detail shop. Joe did a great job.

HW
HENRIETTA W.
BMW 5 SERIES
02/15/2013 Category: Service
Great repair access
My recently purchased BMW needed a covered repair at the dealer across the street for a wiper motor failure. Chris and Hunter at Park Place both did everything in their power to expedite the process including making the appointment for me.

BJ
BOB J.
02/14/2013 Category: Service
Jag John
As always Jag John did a great job, he has kept my Jag running for years. The only thing that would make my visit better is if you could have provided me with a loaner car.

MARK W.
02/12/2013 Category: Service
Jag John is great to take care of me
Outstanding service from everyone.

BC
BRYAN C.
PORSCHE 911
02/12/2013 Category: Service
Consistent, Friendly, Quality
The quality is always the best and the team there is helpful and friendly. I trust them completely with my car.

RA
RONN A.
Sammamish, WA
02/11/2013 Category: Service

JAMES A.
ASTON MARTIN V8 COUPE
02/09/2013 Category: Service
attention to detail
we appreciate the care and patience occurring in the Aston Martin service bay

CAL S.
Bellevue, WA
PORSCHE CAYENNE
02/09/2013 Category: Service
Consistent Superior Service
Had a super wash service. They were able to get me in with little advanced notice. In this case, and as always Corey's work shows that he's worth his weight in gold.

JOHN T.
LOTUS ELISE
02/08/2013 Category: Service
Expert on Lotus Elise
I really appreciate Brian Groudle's help as service advisor and the workmanship in the shop. Van service to my home very helpful.

PD
PETER D.
Mercer Island, WA
02/02/2013 Category: Service
service like you care.
I am really happy with the service I get at Park Place. you guys are flexible and efficient--and you make it look effortless.
Great Job

RD
RYAN D.
02/01/2013 Category: Service
Brian T is awesome
I've owned Saabs for 17 years and am on my third model. No service department or employee like Brian has been better. You guys are the tops. Thanks for everything. If I could, I'd buy one of your new 9-5's that are marked down. I tell friends and hopefully can find you a buyer. Thanks again, Ryan Dammeier.

DT
DOUGLAS T.
DODGE DART
01/29/2013 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and courteous
Had brakes and some other stuff done on my classic '73 Dart Swinger. Brian Groudle kept me informed, the technician knew about my old car and the work got done quickly and the car runs great.

SAM W.
SAAB 9-4X
01/24/2013 Category: Service
Saab
They took my appointment speedily, had my car serviced right away, and got it done sooner than expected. Also the service consultant made me aware of a change in my warranty that may benefit me. And there were plenty of enticing Saabs to look at while I waited.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 01/25/2013
Sam, we're glad we could exceed your expectations. Thank you for your business; we'll look forward to seeing you and your SAAB next time!

MARK W.

Service rep was very accomodating, courteous and respectful. Thank You

MATTHEW M.
BMW 7 SERIES
Wonderful work!
They fix my car all the time and do a fantastic job of it. I would recommend them to anyone.

BC
BRYAN C.
LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER
Happy as always
The people are always friendly and no detail is overlooked.

KC
KATY C.
SAAB 9-5
01/21/2013 Category: Service
friendly and helpful!
The service usually done on time and the advisor is excellent and helpful!