Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

PG
PARK G.
Jaguar XK8
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Jag John. The best mechanic in the area.
Always spectacular, fair and honest work.

Mercedes-Benz 300 SERIES
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service and Expertise
I have had my older Mercedes serviced by Adam for almost a decade. I am always confident I am being treated with respect and competent servicing of my vehicle whether for maintaining or major repairs. I was recently in a bind and had my car serviced by another major dealership. Huge mistake, and I regret not bringing it in to Park Place with Adam and his crew (working particularly with John). I could not be more more pleased by the overall experience with this organization. Having an impeccably honest, personable, and uniquely experienced mechanic is great. Park Place surpasses any other repair facility I have encountered with all my variety of vehicles over the years.

JAMES R.
Beaumont, TX
Porsche 911
10/13/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent experience
I would gladly refer my friends to check out the some of the nicest used inventory I've seen on the internet!!

ROGER S.

Bothell, WA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/11/2019 Category: Service
In a word...Adam
Adam and his team are simply the best. Customer service is outstanding!

JOEL K.
Belfair, WA
Jaguar F-TYPE
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Consignment
Bryan was very professional and dedicated to make sure my experience consigning my car was done right not only for my needs but also for the future owner. Maintaining Park place as a great place to do business with.

KH
KEVIN H.
Snoqualmie, WA
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Job!
I had a great experience getting my car detailed! They did an excellent job and delivered on all my expectations! Highly recommend!!

MATTHEW M.
Selah, WA
Ferrari 360 MODENA
10/06/2019 Category: Sales
4 cars in 18 months, someone is doing something right
David Khazai is the best. I won't even call him a car salesman, he is a consultant. He steers me to the right cars at the right price for me and I have been totally satisfied with every purchase. He has enough integrity to tell me when a car is not right for me and why. For eight years I was just a bothersome looky loo, and told him so and that he didn't not need to waste his time on me. Instead of blowing me off he treated me with respect and spent all the time I needed. I promised him that when the time did come I was buying from him and he never lost faith. Now I have purchased 4 cars in 18 months, and every experience has been better than the previous one.

Eagle, ID
Aston Martin V12 VANTAGE S
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Good service experience
Overall, Doug did a great job, and I would recommend Park Place for Aston Martin service based on my first visit.

JENNIFER F.
Issaquah, WA
Jaguar F-PACE
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service
I’m really happy with how beautiful my car looked when I picked it up. GreAt customer service too.

DICK C.
Kirkland, WA
LOOSE UPHOLSTERY
10/02/2019 Category: Service
1890s Carriage seat
Excellent workmanship for anon typical job

CT
CRIS T.
Monroe, WA
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Great job
You guys did an amazing job with the detail and the ceramic coating on my truck!

JANE B.
Bremerton, WA
Saab 9-3
09/30/2019 Category: Service
SAAB Maintenance
When an auto shop in Fife stopped servicing SAAB this summer, Park Place LTD helped me with my SAAB! Travis at the Parts Department collaborated well with my local Auto Repair Shop regarding the ECM for my vehicle. With John Perez assistance and highly-skilled technicians, my SAAB is now working! Customer service is amazing and the service is great! John communicated with me along the way and explained diagnosis and solutions to my level of understanding. I highly recommend Park Place LTD! The staff member in the Salon Area was very helpful and friendly as well when I picked my vehicle during the weekend! Keep up the great work!

BROOKE B.
Redmond, WA
Lexus CT 200h
09/29/2019 Category: Service
Great car detail
They did such an exceptional job detailing my car. Very impressed. I will for sure recommend and come back.
Thank you!

RICHARD G.
Audi RS 3
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Taylor and team
These guys did a bang up job on removing some hard water spots from an RS3 I had shipped up from Houston Texas. The sun baked water spots were 100% gone and ceramic “quartz protection was applied flawlessly. These guys have always been very professional even when re-doing something for me that I felt needed more attention.

Everett, WA
Lexus CT 200h
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Best Service
Park Place Service Manager Brian Groudle is a delight to work with. He is so knowledgeable about all vehicles. I highly recommend getting your vehicle serviced here.

ER
EUGENE R.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Nice service!
Called to setup a ppi. Talked to couple of folks. Appointment was available on the day I wanted. Nice and easy to deal with, very attentive shuttle driver.

RJ

ALBERT B.
Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
09/22/2019 Category: Sales
Review for Park Place LTD
The cars they have are very, very nice. The only thing that's nicer, and more professional than the cars are the people that are selling them to you! I met David Khazai ~ 2 years ago. He sold me a Jaguar. Two (2) years have passed. Time for another car. I E-Mail him and bought another car. I would go back to him in an instance when I'm ready to buy another.

DOUGLAS P.
Emmett, ID
BMW Z3
09/21/2019 Category: Sales
Exceptional Throughout
From my very first call on a consignment car that I was interested in, my Sales Person was exceptional. Although you might expect that on an initial Sales contact starting off. Yet...throughout my 10 day process (since I was an Out-of-State Buyer, requiring 2 trips to complete this process) Hunter Ross exceeded my hopes or expectations, and turned out to be just an all around good person.Though it didn't stop there, as everyone I came in contact with at the Dealership was a strong testament to the Dealership. Nicely Done Park Place and Thank you Hunter!