Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

HR
HUNTER R.
12/22/2012 Category: Service
Friendly, Personable Service
This is the go-to headquarters for maintaining and servicing your Saab! Great guys and great work at a very reasonable price!

RUSS S.
12/22/2012 Category: Service
07 SAAB
GREAT PEOPLE WHO ARE ALWAYS PLEASANT. IT TOOK 2 1/2 HOURS JUST TO GET OIL/FILTER AND BATTERY CABLE CHECKED, BUT I UNDERSTAND THE WORK WAS DONE, BUT THE CAR WASH WAS HOLDING ME UP.

LD
LEN D.
PORSCHE 911 CARRERA
12/20/2012 Category: Service
Park Place Service Review
Brian was excellent in meeting my service needs and communicated an accurate price and work to be done on my car. Park Place Service has always been dependable and timely when I have needed their services. The car is always washed and cleaned after every visit and the staff is very friendly.

DAVID L.
PORSCHE 911
12/15/2012 Category: Service
Outstanding service
I submitted an online request for more info on a car, indicating ny concerns and that I would be coming in the next day. Hunter had the car cleaned and prepared for a test drive, plus had done all of his research on the specific vehicle and my concerns before my arrival. He was incredibly well prepared and knowledgeable, and made the entire transaction super smooth. He even came in on his day off to give me final delivery.

There was a small hiccup with the car (oil low despite records indicating it was just topped up) and I brought it back the next day. Even without an appointment the service dept immediately took a look at the car and made everything right with a smile.

I am super impressed with Park Place and will probably return for all servicing and for future purchases.

RD
ROY D.
PORSCHE BOXSTER
12/14/2012 Category: Service
Brian always takes me in at short notice
I have been dealing with Park Place for years. I am always treated exceptionally well.

PH
PHILLIP H.
MERCEDES-BENZ S-CLASS
12/12/2012 Category: Service
Personal touch
They take care of the car and either recommend or do what needs to be done. they use good judgement in this regard.

JEREMY T.
12/12/2012 Category: Service
I always feel like I'm getting the best treatment.
I go to this location for Saab service. I've been to the Ballard Saab, as well. Both do respectable work. This location will take care of you as a customer exceptionally. I do not feel the same way about the Ballard location.

RN
RICHARD N.
12/10/2012 Category: Service
Friendly helpful people. Good service.
Took my Saab in for the 90K service. They reprogrammed my information display which I recently replaced for free and didn't try to "up sell" me on additional maintenance items.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 12/11/2012
Richard, we're glad you had a great experience in our Service Center. Thank you for your business, and we'll look forward to seeing you the next time your SAAB needs care.

AV
ASHTIN V.
Bothell, WA
JAGUAR XJ SERIES
12/07/2012 Category: Service
Jag John ~ Jaguar's Plastic Timing Chain Tensioner ~ Guru
I had recently purchased a 2000 XJ8 Jaguar Vanden Plas with 55K original miles for a song. I decided to stop by Park Place LTD in Bellevue, WA and show it to Jaguar master mechanic, John Kelly a.k.a. “ Jag John ”. He thought it looked and sounded good in general and then he asked me this; “Have the plastic primary and secondary timing chain tensioners been replaced? And I said, I’m not sure, what’s that?

John then proceeded to show me an engine onsite that had been completely destroyed by the failure of a manufacturer’s defect affecting engines installed in Jaguar cars built between 1997 and 2003, that were now no longer covered under manufacturer’s warranty, the Jaguar plastic timing chain tensioners.

John then showed me a box full of plastic timing chain tensioner’s and plastic timing guide rails that had cracked, failed or were near failing on numerous Jaguar engines he had already repaired. I asked him the cost of repair and he said, “About $2,500.00” and emphasized that, that is the cost, "before failure".

After picking my mouth up off the floor, John said, “Don’t worry, they don’t all fail and you could drive your car for 100,000 miles and be ok, but if it does fail, a new Jaguar engine will cost you about $10,000.00, so just think about doing as a good preventative maintenance measure if you plan to keep your car long term.” I thanked John and left.

I then decided to start Googling and learning everything I could about the Jaguar plastic timing chain tensioner failure issues and found numerous blogs discussing it. Most were horror stories about not knowing about the issue like me, and then the rude awakening of the incredible cost to fix it after failure that I was now aware of. I also found out that the cost to replace both the primary and secondary timing chain tensioners “pre-failure” in other garages was well over $4,000.00.

So after 6 months of driving and being fixated on the cost of the plastic timing chain tensioners failing, I finally decided that with only 61,000 original miles on my car I should have the big job done, and boy I’m glad I did! When Jag John took my engine apart, I happened to be in the neighborhood, so I stopped in to see the plastic timing chain tensioners and guides that were just being taken off my car. Both of the secondary plastic timing chain guides were cracked and both upper primary plastic timing chain tensioners had stress cracks, but fortunately had not yet failed. Lucky me.

In the end, I ended up doing a few extra preventative maintenance changes like the water pump and also had new NGK platinum tipped sparkplugs installed and it runs better than it did before. Overall, I am very thankful that I decided to take the plunge and get the timing chain tensioners upgraded. Jag John not only did a great job, but he was also very honest and straightforward about what did or did not need to be done.

I highly recommend Jag John and will definitely be taking my Jaguar back to be serviced by him at Park Place Motor’s in Bellevue, WA. Many Thanks!
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 12/07/2012
Ashtin, we're so glad you are pleased with the treatment you received in the Park Place Service Center - and that you took full advantage of Jag John's expertise! We'll look forward to serving you again in the future.

MARK P.
JAGUAR XK
12/01/2012 Category: Sales
Great
No hassle, no pressure sale. One day finance and sale along with a fair reduction in asking price. Class act my new friends

MATTI H.
JAGUAR XJS
11/30/2012 Category: Sales
Easy to get contact
Quick response to guestions and clear answers help´s to make dicisions , Thank You

WH
WARREN H.
Winter Park, CO
11/29/2012 Category: Sales
The people
It was a pleasant experience to fly in and drive out. Pretty painless.

EM
ERIK M.
Kirkland, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ CLS-CLASS
11/28/2012 Category: Sales
Good experience
Friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable staff in a pleasant atmosphere.

NR
NEVILLE R.
Sammamish, WA
ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE
11/26/2012 Category: Service
Aston Martin Vantage Service/Repair
Highly professional and very flexible.

DAN M.
LOTUS ELISE
11/25/2012 Category: Service
Lotus Service
They were careful with my car, prices were reasonable.

CRAIG M.
LOTU ESPR
11/24/2012 Category: Sales
Look elsewhere they sell unsafe vehicles & despite what they tout as "safety inspected vehicles", they don't even test drive the vehicles they put up for sale
Awful experience. I flew in from across the state with several day notice. Yet when I arrived, the car was parked in the middle of the showroom. The saleswoman didn't know how to pop the hood or open the trunk. The car wouldn't start until the mechanic (who apparently came in on his day off) arrived 90" after I got there and he pointed out the battery cut-off switch in the trunk. He then asked if I was told about the non-functional driver's door power mirror & the NON-FUNCTIONAL HORN (didn't think you could sell a vehicle without working horn) : of course nobody had mentioned these items to me, even though I asked the saleswoman when I called about the car initially, "Are there ANY issues with the car" to which she said, No (she is obviously an idiot or didn't bother to check out their own 'safety inspection'). And finally, on the 300 mile drive home, I nearly ran off the highway the first time I pulled over to get gas as the brakes pulled so hard to the right & pulsated so violently that the whole car shook. Car is still in a local auto shop trying to work out the braking problems. I would avoid this dealership at all costs: it appears all of the used cars are consignment, which means the dealer will not spend a penny on rectifying any of the problems as the dealer technically doesn't own any of them.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 12/06/2012
We regret that you weren’t 100% satisfied with your experience at Park Place LTD. Your assessment of your salesperson’s performance it not without validity; she is new and obviously could have done a much better job than she did. We’re working hard with her to help her to improve and to be better equipped to help clients in the most meaningful and accurate manner possible. As we have been in contact extensively regarding the issues you have with the Lotus you’ve purchased, we hope that you can reconsider you rating. Again, thank you for your purchase and for your candid critique. We hope to do business with you again in the future. We have strived to Park Place LTD on a foundation of total customer satisfaction for over 25 years, and will continue to do so for the next 25 and beyond. I’ll look forward to hearing from you. - Ryan Vanderwel, General Manager

CP
CYNDY P.
Saab Service
I have found my service to be great! I get my car quickly serviced and a loaner car has been available when repairs take all day. The service is top notch!

RA
RONN A.
People
Friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable staff in a pleasant atmosphere

JAMES B.
ASTON MARTIN V12 VANTAGE
Wheel change on V12 Aston
Top shelf service commensurate with the client base expectations. Only comment - would ask before updating software if there is a chance service will take longer than client allocated time

STACIA B.
Bellevue, WA
11/22/2012 Category: Sales
Satisfied every time
The staff is so friendly and professional. It is everything I expected every time.