Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

MARK S.
Medina, WA
Ferrari 360
12/04/2018 Category: Service
The people are fantastic to work with and the facility and workmanship are excellent.
I have complete confidence In Doug Taylor and his staff to deal with and handle any issue I have
with my Ferrari. It makes owning and driving it that much more enjoyable.

JENN D.
Lynnwood, WA
Saab 9-5
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Brian Groudle is a super hero!
Fast service. Best customer service ever from Brian! Five stars plus 5 more!

NK
NICKI K.
Tokeland, WA
Ford MUSTANG
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Bryan took the time to explain in detail the process of selling out car.
Everyone was very professional. The showroom is amazing. Everyone I talked to seemed very knowledgeable.

AC
ALITA C.
Cherokee, NC
Porsche Panamera
11/30/2018 Category: Sales
2016 panamera gts
over all a great experience, David Bruski was very helpful and made everything go smoothly. Thank you David for helping us on your days off. I feel it would be better for Park place LTD to have a $90,000.00 car washed before shipping, first impressions mean a lot. and I wish the vanity mirror had been fix. But like I said over all great experience

AG
ALLEN G.
Gig Harbor, WA
Chevrolet Camaro
11/29/2018 Category: Sales
Awesome experience, great facilities, great staff
They were friendly, courteous and accommodating with the purchase of my vehicle. My salesperson
Vic was very friendly, and not aggressive in selling me on the car

RK
RYAN K.
Maple Valley, WA
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Car hasn't been this clean since it was new
Great experience at Park Place. The staff was amazing, very friendly and helpful. I had an interior detail done to get my car back in shape and was amazingly clean when I got it back...almost didn't want to drive it so it would stay that clean :). I'd also had them look at fixing a seam issue I was having which they did and you can't even tell there was every anything wrong. Definitely would recommend them if you're looking for top notch service on your detailing!

BEVERLY H.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Park Place Garage
Great work ; but too busy to return calls. Frustrating!

CARINA H.
Issaquah, WA
Porsche Panamera
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Always excellent service
Loyal customer, Park Place never disappoints they always do a great job and have amazing customer service!

CK
CONSTANTINE K.
Bellevue, WA
Tesla Model 3
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Awesome experience!
Love how they good-protected and tinted ‘y Tesla! I’ve been with another shop for years but these kick ass in terms of customer service and quality.

DJ
DAVID J.
Carnation, WA
Mercedes-Benz 300 SERIES
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Great work, on time, on budget
After 329,000 miles a new steering gear box was finally needed on my '85 Mercedes 300D Turbo. A quality reman box was found, an estimate was provided from the part through installation and alignment, and the work completed at the estimate on time. Ready for the next 300,000 miles now.

ROBERT C.
Federal Way, WA
Tesla Model S
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Tesla Dent Repair - Went great. Excellent work!
Nice job, Great paint matching prompt completion

KATHERINE B.
Mount Vernon, WA
Porsche Boxster
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Quality high end cars
Encouraging staff. Would happily give five stars if our car sales.

WW
WILLIAM W.
Raleigh, NC
Acura NSX
11/18/2018 Category: Sales
Best out of state experience!
Daniel Kim is one of the best representatives of Park Place. Professional, servant posture and customer focused are all the ways I would describe Daniel. One of the best experiences I have had in buying any product or service. If you are looking for an extraordinary experience, call the team at Park Place and especially Daniel.
World Class!

Kirkland, WA
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Top-notch car detail shop!
Friendly staff and fantastic job on the detailing of my car! Park Place is the place to go!

Kirkland, WA
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Detail shop made my wife’s car look like new again!
Taylor Cross and his crew are amazing! Great attention to detail and terrific customer service.
Thank you Hunter Ross in the Sales Department for introducing me to your full service shop!

DEAN W.
Washington
BMW M5
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Ceramic coating--wow, just wow!
Taylor has been recommending this process to me for a few months. I just took delivery of a new M5 and figured I'd give it a try--it's absolutely unbelievable what a difference it makes. The car looks shinier when clean and it stays shiny even after 4 days of rain and road dirt. I'd recommend the product and Park Place (especially Taylor because he goes above and beyond).

KK

LARRY J.
Porsche 964
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Fix up Spoiler
awesome! John Perez is so on his game, give him a raise!

ME
MARK E.
Saab 9-3
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled the appointment in a reasonable time, personal service, convenient shuttle service and the work was completed in a short time for the estimated cost.

RICHARD M.
Bellevue, WA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent services and great results
I scratched one of the front corners of my car. I really didn't know how much worked this would need. I went to two places before and they told me all the steps they would need to do in order to refinish that part of the car. Then, after going to my car dealership, they recommended me Park Place LTD and I can't be more thankful for that advice. Since the first moment I contacted them, they treated me very well, they were quick in setting the day of appointment and they gave me a ballpark price for the job. Amazingly, the price was better than I was told before by the other places. It turned out, Park Place LTD didn't need to do all those extra steps the other places had told me.... Park Place LTD did the whole job in even less hours than agreeded and when I saw the result, it was amazing, great job, no sign of the scratches, paint matching exactly! no paint shadows either... Also, they respected the ballpark price! Seriously, I am super glad I took my car there, it looks exactly as before... If this matters, my car is a 2016 C300 Mercedes Benz.