Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

BK
BARRY K.
Englishtown, NJ
Ford BB
Excellent experience
I found a beautiful antique truck for sale on the website and made an online transaction. I felt confident the whole process of buying the car from Monte and his team right up until the car was picked up. He made the transaction smooth and uneventful. I’m sure the car will be great. Thank you Monte and park place!!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Barry. We appreciate your wonderful feedback, and we're so glad to hear things went so well for you. Congratulations!

Portland, OR
Honda S2000
Good experience
Was a cool place. Nice people
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 06/16/2020

Thanks for dropping by and we're glad you enjoyed our dealership.

MICHAEL C.
Medina, WA
Bentley Continental
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Attention to detail
I have taken my cars to Park Place for years to get them washed and detailed. They have always taken great care to deliver perfectly clean vehicles!
More recently, I purchased a new Bentley and found out that they have CeramicPro. I had my Bentayga treated with this in Palm Springs and it is the best of body and interior products! It is now so much easier to maintain my SUV.
I decided to have Park Place treat my new car and the result was absolutely terrific......even a touch better than my Bentayga! They are so focused on their attention to detail.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Michael! We appreciate your business, and this is the kind of thing we love to hear. Take care!

TA
THOMAS A.
Oak Harbor, WA
06/04/2020 Category: Sales
Best car experience I've every had!
Hunter and his team were terrific to work with. I love cars, and I'm in and out of them all the time, so I deal with dealerships and salespeople all the time. I've always hated having to deal with the good cop/bad cop routine and the 4 square write ups! Hunter was straight forward and worked on getting me the best price without making me feel like I'm being taken advantage of. I will always give Hunter and the team over at Park Place LTD my business moving forward.

Thank you, Hunter and Park Place LTD!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for allowing Park Place LTD to earn your business, Thomas. We're thrilled to hear that you were impressed with our team, and we'll make sure to pass your kind words on to Hunter. Congratulations on your new Ford F-150!

DV
DANIEL V.
Lake Oswego, OR
Land Rover DEFENDER
Easy consignment
Bryan was excellent! Provided almost daily updates during my consignment process. Ended up buying another vehicle from him after he sold mine. Highly recommend!!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/11/2020

Hi Daniel. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. We appreciate having the opportunity to work with you, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to Bryan. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

JN
JOHANNES N.
Palm Beach Shores, FL
Dodge Viper
06/04/2020 Category: Sales
Bought the car "virtually" and it worked very well
Good people honest and reliable.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for allowing Park Place LTD to earn your business, Johannes. We're thrilled to hear that the car-buying process worked out for you, and we hope you love your new Dodge Viper. Congratulations, and welcome to the family!

FP
FRANK P.
Gig Harbor, WA
Land Rover DEFENDER
06/01/2020 Category: Service
Land Rover Defender 110
Hunter is the best! Super smooth and ready transaction
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback, Frank. We'll make sure to pass your kind words on to Hunter. We look forward to working with you again!

ROGERIO S.
Sunny Isles Beach, FL
05/31/2020 Category: Sales
Bmw 540 e39
I had a very nice talk with Rick who was very kind!
I ended up buying the car which I am very happy with. Everything went trough smoothly. I definitely recommend Parkplace and Rick!
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 06/16/2020

Thanks for the great endorsement, Rogerio!

KC
KEVAN C.
Puyallup, WA
Chevrolet Corvette
05/30/2020 Category: Sales
Fair but so uncool/Warm & Fuzzy
The car (2019 C7 Corvette Stingray 2LT) was fairly priced, the finance guy Richard was cool. They tried to rip my trade which had a brand new engine, was in A1 condition and was worth quite a bit more than I fought to get. I never received a thank you for your business follow up call or letter/card from my salesman Matthew Carrick. I had to call him to thank him for taking my money basically. But the only reason for 2 stars out of 5 is I really love the car and got the one I wanted. They didn't care if they got my business or not was the impression I was left with. If my experience was warmer and they worked with me more I would feel a lot better about the transaction. Oh Well ...I love my car!

MF
MIKE F.
Kirkland, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
05/30/2020 Category: Service
The Best!
I've been a customer for more than 12 years and two Mercedes. I've referred several friends and family and they've all become regular customers. Absolutely competent and honest, including the advice, 'Unless you plan on keeping the car forever, I recommend against making that repair - you'll never get your money back out of it.'

I've driven Mercedes and BMWs for over 30 years. I couldn't be more confident or comfortable than with Mercedes Garage.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 06/16/2020

Thanks for the nice endorsement, Mike-
Adam and the team at Mercedes Garage appreciate your continued patronage and we look forward to your next visit.

ST
STANLEY T.
North Bend, WA
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Tinted windows & Wash
Our BMW looked fantastic following window tinting on all windows and a wash.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 06/16/2020

Thanks for the nice endorsement, Stanley!
We appreciate your patronage and we know that you'll love those tinted windows this summer.

BP
BRANDEN P.
Redmond, WA
Audi R8
05/26/2020 Category: Service
Service plus Safety creates an amazing experience at Park Place Auto Salon
In these unprecedented times the great service provided by Taylor and the team at Park Place is even more evident. Beyond the typical care and attention to detail on my vehicle they also put an abundance of caution into every aspect of protecting clients from Covid-19 risk, including applying protective covers to all surfaces, cleaning pens and payment methods, and more. As a customer I felt completely safe in every aspect of getting my service completed. I highly recommend the team at Park Place!
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 06/16/2020

Thank you for the stellar endorsement, Branden!
We appreciate your patronage and kind words.
We're glad we were able to exceed your expectations.
It's a challenging time for all and Taylor and the team at Park Place Auto Salon are the go-to for a vehicle deep-cleanse and sanitizing.

JAMES K.
Kirkland, WA
Audi SQ5
05/25/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding
Outstanding work and friendly staff!
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 06/16/2020

Thank you for the endorsement, James!

DJ
DEAN J.
Sycamore, IL
Ford Super Duty F-550 Motorhome
05/24/2020 Category: Sales
Purchase- 2008 Shelby GT500KR
I purchased the car from out of state. I flew into SeaTac and showed up at the dealership around 10:30. I was driving away at noon. Rami Atherton was my salesman. He did a spectacular job having all the paperwork ready when I arrived, and ensuring that the car was prepped and ready to go for my return trip home. This is a beautiful and clean dealership. If they have vehicle of interest to you, I definitely recommend you contact them. Ask for Rami!

Thank you, Dean!
We appreciate your patronage and the great endorsement.
Enjoy the new ride!

RJ
RON J.
Bellevue, WA
05/23/2020 Category: Service
X5 front end ppf
Delivered as promised and with extremely high quality. I was happy to pay a bit more for the installation warranty and the quality of work. This is one of those situations where you truly get what you pay for.

Thank you, Ron!
We appreciate your patronage and great endorsement.
That PPF is gonna keep your X5 looking great for a long time.