Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

GA
GARY A.
Kirkland, WA
Jaguar XF
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Love This Place
Long story short, they fixed, then fixed again, then put on a wonderful ceramic coating.
This company is TOP SHELF!!! I dont know who can compare, in the NW!
I have a standing weekly wash...that's how much I like Park Place Auto Salon!

KATHY M.
Issaquah, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Thanks so much!
Park Place does a fabulous job caring for my car.

DONALD L.
Scottsdale, AZ
Mercedes-Benz 560-CLASS
06/08/2019 Category: Sales
Purchased a 1988 MB SL 560 06/05/2019
This was a long distance purchase. Hunter was totally on his game. He accurately described the car and promptly responded to all my questions. I felt he was not only representing the owner during this transaction and was acting on my behalf as well. Hunter also facilitated me locating the transport company to transport the vehicle.
A full service provider and a class act. Would highly recommend Park Place and Hunter to anyone in the market.

JIM R.
Mercedes-Benz SL CLASS
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Park Place service review
I followed Adam from his previous location to Park Place and now to their new location. I will follow to the ends of the earth. The personal service he provides is without equal. I have a 96 SL500 as well as a 16 S550 coupe Mercedes. He is amazing in not only what he does but how he does it. It is truly personal and caring service. He has been willing to help me with problems on the phone as well as in the shop. I give him the highest possible recommendation.

TR
THOMAS R.
Bellevue, WA
Porsche 911
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Porsche Detailing
They did a fantastic job in removing minor scratches and improving the overall look of the car. When they showed where the finished car was parked, I didn’t even recognize it!!

BRYON M.
Kent, WA
Porsche 911
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Sales and Service
I used Park Place to purchase a car, being a beautiful Porsche 911 Carrera S Cab. The sales process went great. I then used Park Place service to be sure the car was perfect, some paint work, drive belt, other both detail and mechanical work. The car is like brand new. I traded in my Boxster. I then had a friend who knew of my Boxster and had interest in it. I worked with Park Place and my friend ended up buying the car. He also felt well served. Given a very fair price. Park Place had also done the brake work and replaced the calipers and rotors. We are all happy.

KK
KARTHIK K.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Oil leak fix + 65K service + Tire change
Smooth experience and good service.

EZ
ELENA Z.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Full detail more like full disappointment
I have went in to get some scratches removed and when I got my car all seemed well till the first rain; after which all the scratches were fully visible. That’s after I was told everything was done and scratches were removed - disappointment is not even the word to cover it. First time here and not worth a penny.

Robert W.
Blaine, WA
05/17/2019
Great car buying experience
Emailed them kind of spur of the moment. They replied the next day, stop by in the morning and spoke with Hunter. Drove out a few hours later with my dream car. Hunter was accommodating and a pleasure to deal with. Plus he's a fellow car nut. I had heard stories about how bad Park Place was, but I didn't experience that at all. Thanks Hunter.

Edmonds, WA
Acura TL
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Exterior Detail
They did a wonderful job and went out of their way to touch up the scratches that I was hoping that they could touch up. They got the scratches to mostly disappear. I will be taking other vehicles there in the future.

TG
TED G.
Jaguar XJS/XJS-C
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Dealing with an expert makes things so much easier......
We recently took our XJS in for some routine maintenance (if there is such a thing on a Jaguar). I am a car person and I know what my cars needs and usually repair / service them myself if time allows. I do not need folks to tell me stories or make unnecessary recommendations about my vehicle's needs. Being busy and on the road often, I reached out to Park Place via email and asked them for a quote for requested services. They of course got me in touch with Jag John and he was able to provide me with a quote shortly after our conversation. John actually asked me questions like - Why do you want that done or what makes you think the car needs that & etc? It was like a doctor asking questions to his/her patient which further reassures you that you are talking to an expert. Park Place was able to get me in very quickly and my car was ready on time as promised. John was very very friendly and he indicated that the car did not need some of the services that I initially requested and told me they were unnecessary due to the condition of the car.......again, something very rare for classic Jaguar owners to hear.

I will be bringing the car back next year once again it comes out of the winter storage for John to get it ready for summer.

PG
PARK G.
Jaguar XK8
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Best Jag mechanic!
John Kelly knows his Jags! Excellent service. Very attentive.

DICK D.
Jaguar XJ
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and follow up. The best around!
I had both mechanical service and a full detail. I received personal phone calls on each service, what was done and full estimates on every step. The results are beyond expectations and you delivered a car that loos in showroom condition. I’m very pleased!

Everett, WA
Lexus CT 200h
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
I always appreciate how Mr. Groudle is able to schedule my car maintenance in a timely manner. And as a bonus it comes back cleaner than I left it!!
Thanks to Mr. Groudle and his team for the great service!!

Santa Clara, CA
Lotus Exige
05/01/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly Service
Had a great experience dealing with David from the sales team. David was very helpful with my requests and made the whole process very comfortable. Even after the purchasing the vehicle from them, David was still very help and responsive to the follow up questions i had.

DEAN R.
Clyde Hill, WA
Saab 9-5
04/29/2019 Category: Service
SAAB service
As usual, excellent service.
Brian Groudle does a great job

SL
SCOTT L.
Bothell, WA
Jaguar XF
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Park Place is fully committed to treating each customer as their only customer
We came in asking about an employee that had done our last two vehicles. Sadly he had moved on but had left a crew headed by Taylor as service manager and some of the same crew that Ben, our original contact, had working when they were across the street from the Jaguar dealership. We had excellent results working with them then and now is no different,,,if not better. We were greeted by Taylor with enthusiasm as a new customer and then part of their customer family when he learned about our previous connection with them.
Our new car was treated as promised and on time as Taylor had predicted. We were given a loaner to ease the dropping off and picking up of our vehicle. Great service and performance is talked about by many, but when it comes to actually doing it most fail. Park Place and its employees are true to their word and work. It would be hard to go elsewhere with them in business.

ARMANDO M.
Bellevue, WA
Audi S4
04/28/2019 Category: Service
I always know what to expect when I bring my car in for service. The team here is thorough and professional. They take care of what is necessary and I have never had them try to sell me something I don't need. I am a grateful customer and I look forward to purchasing my next car from Park Place Ltd in the future mainly due to the experience I have had with their service center.

Delta, CO
04/27/2019 Category: Sales
The hospitality and incredible selection of vehicles.
The staff at Park Place made me feel quite special and important even though alot of their inventory was financially out of my range.
The communication was great and all of my questions were answered.
I did purchase a great muscle car and hope to go back in the future.

MICHAEL L.
Sammamish, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Adam Takayoshi - Service
Service remains top notch thru Adam Takayoshi's shop at your location. I take / recommend all my Mercedes Benz colleagues to go to his shop for the BEST SERVICE at the best prices.