Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

ST
STANLEY T.
North Bend, WA
Porsche Cayenne
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Appointment
Taylor was very helpful in getting an appointment set up for pollen damage to the paint on my Porsche.

VG
Volkmar G.
04/13/2019
Mercedes Service
We’ve been taking our cars to Adam Takayoshi for years. We trust him and his work is always excellent.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/13/2019 Category: Service
great service!
Adam was able to fit me in on short notice due to an sensor issue causing my car to fail emissios test. I've been a customer of his for several years and he still finds ways to impress me with his service and honesty!

GA
GABRIEL A.
Hansville, WA
Aston Martin Vantage
04/12/2019 Category: Sales
Another great experience with Dave Bruski, Ryan Vanderweil, and the Park Place crew
I keep coming back to Park Place because of the great personalized service that they provide. They really care about their customers and optimize for return business over a lifetime rather than just maximizing profit on one sale. This means that they are always gracious, don't pressure you, and are willing to just hang out and be "car guys" with you while you shop. I'm a lifetime customer.

JEFF T.
Saab 9-3
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Didn’t care whether my car was fixed.
Not a very high end repair shop. They might Look high end but the customer service is not there. Went in for a check engine light issue and after paying over 200 dollars and a three day part wait, picked up the car, and on the way home the check engine light on again!! Obviously did not test drive the car to see if problem was solved. I was willing to pay much more if they would have tried to fix the issue but they don’t care if they fix your car, apparently. I won’t be back!

GG
GARRETT G.
Jaguar F-TYPE
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Great service, great communication.
I've taken my Jag to Park Place on 3 different occasions and have been impressed each time. Taylor is great to work with and all of the staff is on it. Offering loaners for longer services is a huge convenience that allows me to use them during the week. I'll be back!

FW
FRANK W.
Ram 2500
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Quality product.
Outstanding job. Will use them again.

EJ
EVAN J.
Vashon, WA
COBRA FACTORY 5
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Careful, considerate, effective.
Had a blown head gasket for a ford 5.0 with a trick flow kit in a Cobra replica. They walked me through all the possibilities, checked and zeroed out all potential concerns. Good price, excellent results.

AH
ALAN H.
Porsche 911
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Superior Service
A recent visit included the repair of my 911 sound system and afew questions I had about the car. The work was done perfectly and right on time and my questions about the cars performance were answered very professionally.

BF
BOB F.
Los Angeles, CA
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Expert
They completely repaired two after market parts for my Vantage, and along the way they taught me some performance tips that were really valuable to know. These guys are Aston Martin pros, make no doubt about it.

Thank you, Bob!

Clyde Hill, WA
Saab 9-5
04/02/2019 Category: Service
SAAB service
Brian Groudle does a great job. Competent work, knows the car, good communication

The free Martinis are also a plus 😎

Thank you, Dean!

BD
BRUCE D.
Ruston, WA
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent client communication, follow up and they treat your automobile like it was their own.
I recommend Park Place Motors Service department to all my friends they not only work on the new cars, but the older cars as well and the mechanics do a great job.

Thank you, Bruce!
We appreciate your endorsement.

DF
DUSTIN F.
Kirkland, WA
Aston Martin Vanquish
Servicing an older exotic---2003 Vanquish
I have worked closely with Doug and Vincent over the past year to address the service and upgrade of my Vanquish. They both have been outstanding to work with in terms of accommodating my special requests and answering my technical questions. I could not be more pleased with the service I have received and would recommend Park Place unconditionally.

Dustin Frederick

Thank you, Dustin!

BD
BRION D.
West Richland, WA
Ford Super Duty F-53 Motorhome
Hassle free
Was very satisfied with the professional look and selection of inventory. Hassle free and great service. Thanks Rick for the quick and painless sale.

Thank you, Brion!
We appreciate your patronage and endorsement. Feel free to drop by any time, you never know what sensational new arrival you'll see here.

BETTY H.
Mercer Island, WA
Mercedes-Benz S-Class
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Mercedes-Adam
Adam is great. I often schedule as I'm are leaving town. He always keeps me informed and up to date on any items that are coming up.

Thank you, Betty!
We appreciate your patronage.

EW
EDWARD W.
Seattle, WA
Aston Martin Vantage
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Car Purchase
Bruski done good.

Thank you, Edward!
We appreciate your patronage. Feel free to drop by any time, you never know what sensational new arrival you'll see here.

JON K.
Kirkland, WA
Mercedes-Benz S-Class
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Adam Takayoshi is Awesome!
Hello,

I recently took a car in (2004 s500 4Matic) to have a pre purchase inspection performed and was very pleased with the result on several levels. Here's what I really liked:

1. I called on Thursday and was able to get an inspection by Monday. Knowing how busy quality technicians are, I felt this was very quick.
2. Adam is friendly, knowledgeable and approachable. It was clear that he had a deep understanding of the model and that he knew which areas to look into. When I received the report, It was impressed with the level of detail in regards to what was inspected. I had noticed a small noise from the HVAC when driving the car (that I did not mention) and Adam caught this issue and included it in the report. Beyond this, Adam called and we discussed the car in detail which was really appreciated. He answered my questions and provided valuable advice on and perspective.
3. The price was very reasonable.
4. The location was easy to get to and was clean. I was impressed with the garage.

I would certainly bring a car in again for future work. Not only was Adam great, he has a great reputation. I have another tech that I go to (who works for MB) and trust. I met him through the 500Eboard and he's great (but was too busy to look at the car). When I told him who I was bringing the car to, he said that Adam is the very best...high praise that was certainly upheld through my experience.

Thanks!

Thank you, Jon!
We appreciate your patronage and endorsement.

WC
WILSON C.
Volvo XC60
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Experience was good.....
Rear door hatch was left overnight unlocked unable to remotely lock it. That was the only downside. I could not give them a bad review because of this oversight.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for the message, Wilson!
We appreciate your patronage and comments. We do apologize and have used this as a teaching and procedural improvement opportunity, and we've taken steps to ensure 100% security of all vehicles on our premises.

JEFFERY C.