Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

Saab 9-3
03/28/2020 Category: Service
happy to do business with you
i consider Park Place to be an excellent facility with an excellent crew to work on cars.

Porsche Macan
03/21/2020 Category: Service
Different price in the end and damgaged provided parts
Mixed experience with this place. I am guessing when things are going well they will treat you well but when things slide they let you fall. Told one price and promises at the start but then was left with a higher bill and damaged parts. Not exactly the kind of service a place that caters to higher end cars/clients should do.

JASON L.
Macomb, MI
Dodge CHARGER
03/19/2020 Category: Sales
Fast, reliable and friendly service!
Thank you Rick for providing me with all the necessary information and pictures I needed to make my decision and purchase. A+

RONNIE R.
Issaquah, WA
Mercedes-Benz GLC
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Auto detail
I would recommend this place, i dropped off my 2018 glc . i smoked in it they did a amazing job getting rid of smoke. They also brought my car back to new car

EC
EDWARD C.
Gig Harbor, WA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
03/18/2020 Category: Sales
Customer service VIP treatment.

IH
IAN H.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Adam fixing my Mercedes
Always professional and right on about estimates, finished repair on time!
Thanks Adam!

BT
BRIAN T.
Kirkland, WA
Hyundai Tucson
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Great work...
...because the car looks great, as always with Park Place. Communication on status was a little off this time as I gave reception my mobile # for status, but the status messages were lift on my other phone which I wasn't carrying. I didn't know the vehicle was ready until I checked 2 hrs later.

JOHN M.
Mercedes-Benz M-Class
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Great S Class Mercedes service.
Adam is a great Mercedes service representative. We only trust our cars to Adam’s excellent care.

Mercer Island, WA
Porsche Cayenne
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Happy with this place. Good service, did not push unnecessary work, fair pricing. Won't be going back to Porsche.

JAY C.

CHARMAINE G.
Chevrolet Volt
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Car detail
Best car detail shop on the Eastside!!

AP
ALANA P.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Adam
Adam gives exceptional service. He is professional, thorough and always delivers what he says he will do. He is a pleasure to interact with and I always have full confidence that he will do a terrific job in a very timely manner.

I feel very fortunate to have Adam take care of my vehicle.

SARAH C.
Land Rover Range Rover
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Best car buying experience ever!
I looked and looked for the exact car I wanted and I found one at Park Place. My experience could not have been better. After going to many dealerships and showrooms I was frustrated with car salesmen until I went to Park Place. I though they were very professional and fair. Of course you want to feel like you are getting a good value and that’s how I felt after my experience. I trusted the people that sold me the car and I would recommend them to anyone. Literally might be the ONLY car dealership where I feel like I can say that, sadly.

IS

MOOSE JAW, SK, SK
Chevrolet 3100 SERIE
02/21/2020 Category: Service
consignment of 12949 chevy truck
My experience over all was a real eye opener. I realize now that it was a big mistake on my part, as I did not no anything about consignments. There seemed to be so many issues with the truck that by the time Park Place brought it up to their standards at my cost, it left nothing for me. I thought the truck was to be sold as is, but that certainly was not the case. Park Place is a high end consignment place and they want everything to be more or less perfect when they sell it even if the truck is 71 years old. So do your research before you consign anything with anyone, I did not and it cost me.
As far as the people, I worked with mainly Bryan Pratt he was good, as he must follow his company's rules and move the product. However, he did sell the truck and that was my original intent. I feel that any safety issues with the vehicle MUST be addressed and PARK PLACE did do that REALLY WELL. However minor cosmetic things should be left as the new owner can address them if he so chooses as one must consider the age [ 71 years in my case] of the vehicle. These cosmetic things could well be original.
Park Place is a high end consignment place and are very concerned in selling the best product to their customers.