Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

Mercer Island, WA
Porsche 911
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Always good communication, workmanship, and speed but the shuttle services comms needs work. They replaced brakes/rotors and battery on my 911. No complaints.

GV
GLORIA V.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Service was great I expect a lot and they gave me this and more

GF
GLEN F.
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and excellent results!
We needed to trade in our SUV, but after 4 years of duty hauling dogs it was in need of a thorough cleaning, not just our usual wipe-down and vaccuming out. We were very pleased that the vehicle was spotless, and nearly as nice as the day we drove it off the show room floor. Excellent!

GF
GREGG F.
Issaquah, WA
Tesla Model X
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Extraordinary Service
I recently had my Tesla MX 3M Paintpro filmed, along with the Ceramicoat II treatment. Because of some extensive paint defects, and several trips back and forth to the paint shop (located elsewhere, not part of PP) it took about two months in total, with removal of the first film job and re-doing it all again, not PP's fault.
All throughout, Taylor Cross was awesome, all he really cared about was if I was satisfied.

The vehicle came out beautiful. Also had the brake rotor hats painted by PP, they did a great job.

GV
GREGORY V.
Bainbridge Island, WA
Jaguar F-TYPE
03/08/2019 Category: Sales
Great buying experience. My salesperson, Daniel Kim, was first-rate...low pressure and very professional. The finance director, Richard Wade, was a pleasure to work with as well. Again, a great overall experience...highly recommended.

EW
EDWARD W.
Aston Martin Vantage
03/06/2019 Category: Sales
Purchase of Aston Martin & Ceramic coating .
Bruski’s attention with selling an Aston Martin and Taylor at Car Nuts applying ceramic coating was a great experience. Bo

Silverdale, WA
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
03/06/2019 Category: Sales
DREAM CAR CENTRAL!
If you want to see a great selection of the "Dream Car" you are looking for, this is the place!
Good deals on pre-owned cars as well at competitve prices.

Darin M.
Monroe, WA
03/06/2019
Jaguar repair buy a Jag John
I own older Jaguar XK8 convertible which has some issues, chegg John has shown his amazing bloody to find the problems immediately with the knowledge that he has appreciate all the work I've had done here two thumbs up for Jag John

NB
NICHOLAS B.
Issaquah, WA
Honda S2000
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Perfect
My car has never been so clean. Got a stain off the engine block that has been there for more years then I have owned the car.

CK
CONSTANTINE K.
Porsche Cayenne
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Another great job on detail and tint/hood protection
Guys did a great job tinting my Porsche Cayenne windows, installing hood protection film and resolving some minor issues. Very prompt communication, work done on schedule, and management focused on customers, not just profits. Will keep using this shop for all my future car care needs.

MICHAEL C.
Mercedes-Benz S-Class
I have been working with Park Place for nearly 30 years
I had a bit of trouble reaching people one day. Normally that is not a problem.

My big grouch is with Mercedes. Their big fat manual only mentions one battery, but now I find they have two hidden ones that cost $600 to replace. I guess that comes with the territory.

AC
ANDREW C.
Sammamish, WA
Top notch client care!
Taylor took extremely good care of me and the car

SAMUEL B.
Stanwood, WA
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Tsunamisam
Best car detail ever!

CURRY M.
Porsche Cayenne
02/25/2019 Category: Service
They treat you like an individual. They communicate with you and anticipate what potential repairs might be next.
I was in last week to have a new starter put in my classic but aging 2006 Cayenne S. John Perez has learned a lot by sitting next to Adam. Trust is all you have, in my business and in yours.
It means no surprises. It means helping you to look ahead at what repairs might be next up.
It means being genuinely happy when an expensive repair can be avoided.
These guys are worth finding, and sticking with.
They are worth your trust.

RP
RONNYE P.
Meridian, MS
Mercedes-Benz G-Class
02/25/2019 Category: Sales
Customer service horrible , no accountability !!
Customer service terrible . Sales associate unavailable . Sales manager did not return calls !! Long distance buyers beware . This is after sales complete !! Would not recommend only if local buyer .

JAMES L.
Audi RS6
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Attention to detail with each and every auto they service.
Was able to make an appointment for the next day.
I asked for additional work upon arrival, and Taylor (auto salon manager) was ready and willing to accommodate my request.

SA
STEPHEN A.
Kirkland, WA
Aston Martin DBS
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Aston Martin wrap
i recently had my Aston Martin DBS, polished and covered with a full body 3M Film.
Taylor at the AutoSalon provided wonderful service and advise on the product.
End result was a Stunning new appearance to my Collectible Show Car.
Thrilled with the Whole experience, including cost.

NS
NORM S.
Mercer Island, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/21/2019 Category: Service
MB service is reliable
Adam is dependable and responsive. Turnaround is often within the day

JAYDEEP S.
Sammamish, WA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Great advisor and service provider
I am regular customer of PP Ltd. I work with Adam their. He is THE expert in Mercedes cars. He is managing my 17 years old priceless beauty. I trust his advice ALWAYS.

GP
Gary P.
02/20/2019
Outstanding Service
I bring my 1999 Jaguar XJ8L for continued service. Jaguar dealerships won't work on any Jaguar 2003 and older. Thank goodness for Park Place LTD and Jaguar John. The communication is superb as is the service. I would recommend their service department to all I know.