Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

BE
BASHAR E.
Mukilteo, WA
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Car service
Excellent service and on time

CR
CHRISTIE R.
Medina, WA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Adam provided Excellent customer service.

RP

PETER C.
Volkswagen Touareg
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
I went for a full tint on my SUV and they did an amazing job. Scheduling was easy and was completed on time with a really great wash and vacuum.

JOHN B.
Sammamish, WA
08/03/2019 Category: Service
fast, high quality work
i have used PP for exterior detailing and restoration to original factory paint finish.
excellent job as usual on my wifes Audi A6

JE
JEFF E.
Clyde Hill, WA
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
08/02/2019 Category: Service
VIP care
Between Douglas and Vincent my Aston Martin Vantage was expertly cared for!

MF
MICHAEL F.
Seattle, WA
Subaru WRX
08/02/2019 Category: Sales
Great Experience
Negotiation process was fair and reasonable. The process as whole was laid back and relaxed and most importantly—this was the fastest most efficient car buying experience ever. Not to mention the fact that this is just a really cool place to visit, like going to an exotic car show.

DF
DUSTIN F.
Aston Martin Vanquish
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Servicing an older exotic---2003 Vanquish
I experienced an recent emergency issue with my Vanquish and had to have it towed to Park Place for repair.

the issue involved some coolant pipes and I was again impressed with the technical expertise and commitment to perfection in terms of the repair---that was exhibited by both Doug Taylor and Vincent Edwards.

They treated my car as if it belonged to them. Can't ask for much more than that.

Dustin Frederick

AK
ABRA K.
Subaru Impreza
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Good,fast service
We were able to get our customers car in for upholstery work same day and back the next. Great service and the work was good.

CARL H.
Victor, MT
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
08/01/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent communication and honest. Everything was as described.
My sales contact Rick Burrell stayed with my sale from beginning to completion. Very trust worthy and pleasant to deal with.

WK
WILSON K.
VANCOUVER, BC
Aston Martin Vantage
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Aston Martin Park Place Bellevue
Vincent and Doug are wonderful to work with

I drive 3 hours to have them work on my V8 Vantage.

ROBERT M.
Renton, WA
07/30/2019 Category: Service
I've had better from park place.
My most recent visit wasn't great. I didn't notice how unclean my truck was until I got home. I've personally brought in 2 other vehicles in and I talked my dad into using park place for his Mercedes SUV. The prior vehicles I brought in, including my dad's SUV came out looking showroom clean. My truck looks like they washed it, vacuumed it, whipped down the plastics and that's all. I was not super impressed, it feels like I threw money away. I would choose another detailer next time.

SN
SEBASTIAN N.
BMW M5
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Nice cars and good service!
I bought a car recently and the process was very smooth. Good service and attention. When picking up the car: it had some issues which weren’t seen beforehand. Had to pay half of the repairs (which wasn’t my idea when buying and specially when paying a premium price); but thry ended up getting fixed properly. Could’ve felt better if I had been pampered properly as I felt as if it ended up being my responsibility and almost my fault. Oh well... al least they gave me a nice jacket for my inconveniences.

CLYDE S.

Ladson, SC
Audi S8
07/28/2019 Category: Sales
Luxury and Exotic Excellences
I found this dealership on Auto Trader the same night my car got crashed into and was a total loss. I called the next morning and talked to a luxury car specialist name Hunter. He was very professional and down to earth. Hunter and Ryan made my experience an AWESOME one when purchasing my 2016 Audi S8 Plus. I have recommended several of my friends and associates to buy their next luxury vehicle from Park Place Motors LTD. Thanks guys for everything.

CV
CHRIS V.
Redmond, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
07/28/2019 Category: Service
Another great job repairing my Mercedes
Adam and his technicians are great! I usually prefer to work on my own car but this is the one shop I trust if I need them. They always do the job right. It is unfortunate that some dealerships/garages lie about parts being broken but the Mercedes Garage has always been honest and on point. My AMG is a special car, I’m happy to know a business that can help me keep it on the road.

STEVEN C.
Bellevue, WA
GMC Sonoma
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Did a great job at a reasonable price

BRIAN M.
Seattle, WA
Porsche 911
07/24/2019 Category: Sales
First Porsche purchase
David was awesome and very honest. 1st class experience!

Sammamish, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
07/22/2019 Category: Service
The Mercedes Techs are some of the Best in the area ,and Honest!!

AG
ANDREW G.
Puyallup, WA
Porsche 911
07/22/2019 Category: Sales
Worst Experience Ever
I had been looking for a certain car for the last 8 months. I found one that had everything I wanted at Park Place. We place a deposit check or a hold check with them until the following day when I came back in and paid for the car in full. My sales man told me that they would shred the check or return it to me but instead they decided to cash my deposit check even though I had giving them a cashiers check for the entire price of the car. My wife and I were both lied to and when I called my sales man out, I got a bunch of excuses as to what could have happened. There was tons of miscommunication and for them to be considered a high end dealership, it was embarrassing. I will not be using Park Place again for a purchase of a rare car or any car for that matter!