Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

DEWEY H.
Seattle, WA
Aston Martin DB9
Recall work on my DB9
I would like to thank Doug who took the time to explain the work to be done and to Travis who did the work and afterwards explained what he did and have me advise for future visits. Park Place has a great team of very experienced Aston Martin professionals that I have no reservations on bringing my car to for anything at all. Thanks Doug
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback, Dewey. We appreciate your business, and this is the kind of thing we love to hear. We look forward to seeing you again!

DF
DONALD F.
Kirkland, WA
Porsche 911
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Excellent staff from sales to service.
What can I say? Fantastic business. Great people that truly love cars, as I do...
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review, Donald. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll see you soon!

RICHARD C.
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Extremely satisfied with the service.
I'm very happy with the service.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review, Richard. We appreciate your business!

ROBERT S.
Bellevue, WA
Porsche Macan
Almost Perfect
Came in for an oil change on my German import. Had not used this shop before but their used car dealership is like a high-end car museum so gave me the impression they had some street cred. Some amazing cars. Seems they lean toward expertise in Jag and Aston along with Mercedes. The waiting area is well done "man cave" style with a window into the car detail area. People were friendly. They were pumping washes out that morning at $50 a crack in mere minutes. They use Groit products and the car washing that I saw was all about spraying product and power washing. Not sure what a real detail car wash goes for these days but as a car enthusiast what I saw left something to be desired. I believed my service was complete but when I discovered I was a quart low on oil that I had been charged $9 a quart for I connected the dots between what I saw with the car washes and my oil service. They were $150 less than the dealership price wise so they can't be beat. Still, I don't think I will go back.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Robert. We want every visit to be a 5 star experience, so we appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us as we read these reviews to best serve our customers. We hope we will get the opportunity to work with you again!

Porsche 911
fun purchasing experience
they let me and a friend drive a few cars
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you for your great review! We're glad you had a good experience at our store, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

FL
FREDERICK L.
Clyde Hill, WA
Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Bought a car
I have worked with David Khazai many time and recently bought my third car at Park Place. They have a great selection and great service which is why I keep going back to them.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business again, Frederick. We're thrilled to hear everything went so well with David, and we'll make sure to let him know. Congratulations!

RZ
ROBERT Z.
Bellevue, WA
Great experience again!
I brought my wife’s car in this time and they knocked it out of the park again!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Robert. We're happy to hear things went so well, and we look forward to seeing you again.

TW
TOM W.
Woodinville, WA
Mercedes-Benz M-Class
Great Upholstery Repair
Excellent work - great customer service - great value
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 09/18/2020

We appreciate your business, Tom. Thank you for the 5 star review!

CASEY S.
Seattle, WA
Bought extended warranty
Great service and reasonable price!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you for allowung us to earn your business, Casey. We appreciate your wonderful feedback, and we hope you love your new BMW X5. Congratulations!

MELBERN D.
Newcastle, WA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/17/2020 Category: Service
MB upholstery replacement
2nd vehicle with driver's seat replacement. Flawless work on both at a competitive price.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Melbern. We're happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience, and we appreciate you letting us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Mercedes-Benz GLC
Wrong estimate
I had a service A for GLC. The estimate was different with the final invoice. When I was about to pay, the rep said he did not know it is SUV.

Kirkland, WA
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and attention to detail
This was my first visit to Park Place, and they exceeded my expectations. Picking up my cleaned, buffed, and vacuumed vehicle was a treat, and I will definitely bring my vehicle(s) back for future detailing.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 09/16/2020

We are so glad to hear your first visit went well. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such fantastic feedback!

MICHAEL C.
Medina, WA
Bentley Continental
Not just a car wash!
I always maintain my car at Park Place for washes and ceramic pro maintenance and their work is exemplary!
I recently used them to remove concrete abrasion marks on one of my wheels. When they were done, I couldn’t even tell which wheel was treated. They are truly pros at everything they do!!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you for your kind words, Michael! We're so happy to hear you were pleased with everything, and we really appreciate you letting us know. We'll see you soon!

Chevrolet Colorado
Taylor is awesome
Great service and communication! Appreciate the team wanted to make sure I was happy.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 09/16/2020

We appreciate your business. Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

MT
MICHAEL T.
Sammamish, WA
Mercedes-Benz S-Class
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Mercedes Garage at Park Place is an excellent shop
I have been taking my 2001 S430 to Adam at MG for over a decade. His service team is excellent and responsive. Just took it in for a right rear strut replacement, which is probably due as my car is almost 20 years old. It is still running smoothly and will probably run for another 10 years+ and I will trust Adam on its regular service and any needed repairs.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a stellar review, Michael! We appreciate your wonderful feedback and your continued support of the years. We'll make sure to pass the praise on to Adam as well. Take care!