Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

AG
ANDREW G.
Puyallup, WA
Porsche 911
07/22/2019 Category: Sales
Worst Experience Ever
I had been looking for a certain car for the last 8 months. I found one that had everything I wanted at Park Place. We place a deposit check or a hold check with them until the following day when I came back in and paid for the car in full. My sales man told me that they would shred the check or return it to me but instead they decided to cash my deposit check even though I had giving them a cashiers check for the entire price of the car. My wife and I were both lied to and when I called my sales man out, I got a bunch of excuses as to what could have happened. There was tons of miscommunication and for them to be considered a high end dealership, it was embarrassing. I will not be using Park Place again for a purchase of a rare car or any car for that matter!

DT

WILLIAM D.
Shoreline, WA
Cadillac Escalade
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Great and friendly service.
I leave feeling the the problem was fixed. Great teams of knowledgeable People working at Parkplace. Place is always clean and neat.

TE
TED E.
Bellevue, WA
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Wheel repair + full detail.
My car looks far better now than it did when I bought it 4-1/2 years ago, and it looked good back then. This auto salon specializes in perfection, high customer service, professionalism, courtesy and friendliness.

When you leave your vehicle there, you get a new car back. Applause to all staff there who make good things happen for customers.

DONALD P.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Service and Repair
I have trusted Adam for many years to do services and repairs on my Mercedes that I have owned. He is honest and treats your vehicle as it is his own. I took my vehicle in to have my brakes replaced and they did a great job at a reasonable price. I highly recommend The Mercedes Garage for all your Service and Repair needs.

Auburn, WA

Pittsburgh, PA
Plymouth ROADRUNNER
07/05/2019 Category: Sales
1969 Plymouth Roadrunner
They were very forthcoming, friendly and easy to deal with.

AK
ANDREW K.
Sammamish, WA
Bentley AZURE
07/02/2019 Category: Service
First class service center for exotic cars
If you have an exotic European car, this is the place to go for service on the Eastside, period!

ME
MATT E.
Woodinville, WA
Ford Fusion Energi
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Everytime!
I as a long term customer that is very picky about the condition of my vehicles, I have yet to be disappointed by the service that Park Place Auto Salon has performed. Sometimes their standards are above mine and have done service for me that they refused to charge me for.

Mercer Island, WA

Sammamish, WA
Aston Martin Vantage
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Bristan
The easiest car I have ever bought. The most extraordinary car I have ever owned.

BT
BRIAN T.
Volvo XC90
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Always the best
Yet another detail and car looks fantastic; always the best! Smells good and look bright and shiny. Whatever they are using for their leather conditioner/cleaner brings the leather back to life and my olfactory sense is overwhelmed with joy.

Thank you!

ALAN K.
El Dorado Hills, CA
06/25/2019 Category: Sales
2007 Saleen Parnelli Jones Mustang
This is the first car I have purchased without actually seeing or driving this. So I was very concerned over the condition and drive of this mustang. The sales rep David did a very thorough job in walking around the car and noticed all of the minor defects and sent me a lot of pics. David was very good at communicating with me throughout the sales process and worked out a nice deal for me. Upon delivery, I couldn’t be more pleased with the condition and drive of the mustang. Thanks David for your help and great job in getting me my dream car!

JUDY R.
Kenmore, WA
Jaguar XJ
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Park Place Service
Joseph is a true gem--a for sure keeper

DAVID G.
Vancouver, WA
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Superb Service
I took my Vantage in for its first service...could not have been treated better. Quick turn around, all questions answered and service with a smile. Doug, the service manager, is a gentleman and helped me through the process. I can't say enough about my positive experience.

GA
GARY A.
Kirkland, WA
Jaguar XF
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Love This Place
Long story short, they fixed, then fixed again, then put on a wonderful ceramic coating.
This company is TOP SHELF!!! I dont know who can compare, in the NW!
I have a standing weekly wash...that's how much I like Park Place Auto Salon!

KATHY M.
Issaquah, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Thanks so much!
Park Place does a fabulous job caring for my car.

DONALD L.
Scottsdale, AZ
Mercedes-Benz 560-CLASS
06/08/2019 Category: Sales
Purchased a 1988 MB SL 560 06/05/2019
This was a long distance purchase. Hunter was totally on his game. He accurately described the car and promptly responded to all my questions. I felt he was not only representing the owner during this transaction and was acting on my behalf as well. Hunter also facilitated me locating the transport company to transport the vehicle.
A full service provider and a class act. Would highly recommend Park Place and Hunter to anyone in the market.

JIM R.
Mercedes-Benz SL CLASS
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Park Place service review
I followed Adam from his previous location to Park Place and now to their new location. I will follow to the ends of the earth. The personal service he provides is without equal. I have a 96 SL500 as well as a 16 S550 coupe Mercedes. He is amazing in not only what he does but how he does it. It is truly personal and caring service. He has been willing to help me with problems on the phone as well as in the shop. I give him the highest possible recommendation.